Chapter 122 Inquiry

After get off work at noon, Zhang Zhixian went back to the dormitory to get a backpack, packed some bread and instant noodles, and then went to the cafeteria to eat.

When he went, it happened that Xie Yuze was also helping out in the front hall, and pointed him to the fourth window.

Zhang Zhi walked to the No. 4 window and saw Qiao Ann who was cooking food was scolded by the team leader, saying that he was slow and liked to fish, or that he had been beaten too much food, and sooner or later the base would be destroyed, etc. .

Qiao An is very diligent in the team. In fact, his hands and feet are very quick, and he can be considered a good hand at work, but he can be called clumsy by the team leader. Wasn't he deliberately found fault?

Zhang Zhi was not in a hurry to eat, he smiled and waved to the leader, signaling him to come out.

The leader felt a little inexplicable, but went out anyway.

"Are you looking for me? What's the matter?"

Zhang Zhi dragged the leader behind the pillar, making sure that no one around opened the backpack so that the leader could see the supplies inside, and said, "Leader, that Qiao An was my brother just now. He has always been clumsy and timid, and I hope the team leader can take care of him."

Looking at the supplies in the backpack, the team leader's eyes narrowed, "Here, these are all for me?"

Zhang Zhi smiled and nodded.

These things are nothing to them, but for the vast majority of survivors in the base, they are definitely rare good things.

Zhang Zhi didn't know whether the team leader smoked or not, but he still took a good pack of cigarettes and stuffed it into the team leader's trousers pocket. The elder brother taught him a lesson for you, and please don't have the same knowledge as him."

The leader accepted the situation, dragged the backpack directly, and whispered, "I'll tell you the truth, this Joan is really honest, and his hands and feet are neat, if I hadn't been ordered to clean him up, I wouldn't have bullied him like this. An Omega."

When Zhang Zhi heard his eyebrows, he pretended to be surprised and asked, "Take care of my brother? Why, my brother offended that person?"

"Then I don't know, and I can only tell you so much. This news should have been passed down from layer to layer, I happen to be the team leader of Qiao Ann, and this errand will fall on me." The team leader put the bag on his back and said, "But don't worry, I'll try to help him as much as possible, Some of the dirty work is not assigned to him, but the day shift and night shift still have to be done one after another. I take this bowl of rice and don't do things according to the above requirements, and I will suffer." The

leader said this, Zhang I didn't know what to say, so I could only ask to have a few words with Joan. After a few minutes of delay, the team leader agreed.

Later, Zhang Zhi called Qiao An aside and briefly told him the conversation just now.

"Joan, think about it again, did you offend anyone after you came to the base, or did your husband offend anyone, causing the other party to recognize your identity and deliberately harass you?" Zhang Zhi used to be in the shopping mall. There are a lot of things that happen, and you can think of them all at once.

Qiao An shook his head with a wry smile, "Brother Zhi, you know my character, don't say offend people, it's impossible for me to quarrel with people, as for my husband... I don't even know where he is, let alone who he is. It's not that he offended people."

Zhang Zhi also had a headache, and after a while, he said, "I have asked the team leader to take care of you, then you can bear with it, and when Xiaochi and Lao Yuan come back, we will find a way together. "

Well, thank you, Brother Zhi." Joan nodded.

Zhang Zhi patted him on the shoulder, "Don't talk about that, I'll pick up the baby after get off work at night, and I'll bring you some clothes by the way. After all, it's a night shift, so wear thicker clothes."

Joan nodded gratefully.

Zhang Zhi couldn't figure out what the team leader said. The only thing that can be confirmed is that there are really big people in the base who are trying to fix Qiao An. But Joan, a weak Omega, can cause trouble to who can make people toss him like this?

After get off work, Zhang Zhi went to pick up the child, and learned that although Qiao An was going to work the night shift, the team leader was willing to give him a look at the wind and let him take the time to sleep for a while, and he could also eat an extra bun to replenish his strength.

Judging from the face of the supplies, Joan's life should be easier.

At night, Qin Chi and the others finally came back and brought a lot of supplies, because no one found out that they were placed in the space. If one tenth of the real regulations were used, the base would become richer.

Before they could hear what they had gained outside, Zhang Zhixian told about Qiao An. Lao Yuan and Ba Ping, who were both grumpy, had to go to the cafeteria to find the team leader to settle accounts, but Wen Jia stopped them in time.

"Listen to what the leader means, is there a big man in the base who is watching over Xiao Qiao?" Wen Jia asked.

"Yes, that's what he said. I don't think he's lying. After all, targeting Joan with an Omega won't do him any good." Zhang Zhi replied.

The rest of the people were a little confused, but Qin Chi remembered the abnormal look of the registrar after Qiao An said his husband's name.

Could it be that it has something to do with Joan's husband?

"Tomorrow, we will secretly ask someone to see if there is someone like Lu Xingzhou."

Zhang Zhi asked, "Qiao An's husband's name?"

"Yes, his father's name is Lu Jianhao. It seems that this is the name. Let's find out."

Wen Jia also agreed, "Quietly, don't really get into trouble."

The Xizhao base looks pretty good. If there is no trouble behind, they are willing to settle here.

Zhang Zhi looked around, "Where's Lao Zhao?"

Ba Ping sighed, "As soon as he came back, he took some supplies to find his son."

This time, Zhao Fengnian worked harder than usual to collect supplies. Everyone Knowing that he wanted to get more supplies to support his son, no one said anything. It's just that as life-and-death friends, they always felt that it was too hard for Lao Yuan to support so many people by himself.

"Old Zhao said that the materials collected in the future can be distributed to him in proportion, and he will not be contaminated by the materials placed in the space." Wen Jia said sullenly.

"It means that he wants to team up with us to collect materials, but the distribution of materials is no longer shared as before?" Zhang Zhi asked.

Lao Yuan nodded, "This is also a way, I can't send all the collected things to his son."

Ba Ping also gestured, "I have seen his son, really, he is fatter than Brother Ba and me. , it is said that I am hungry and thin after the end of the world, and I was definitely bigger than Lao Yuan in the past."

Mu Zi said weakly, "He also said that he is as handsome as me, not even one-tenth of my size."

Lao Yuan He patted his head and said proudly, "Of course, my son is the most handsome, no one else can match."

Several people laughed, and after washing up, they went to sleep.

It's getting colder and colder, and it's chilly at night no matter how thick the quilt is.

Qin Chi held Zhang Zhi in his arms and felt unsatisfied no matter how he touched it.

"Brother Zhi, if it snows in a few days, don't go out to work. Anyway, I can support you, and I don't lack the rations you earned from the logistics team."

Zhang Zhi was moved, but he was also a little bit dumbfounded, "I have hands and feet, so I can't go out to collect supplies, even if I can't find a safe job at the base?"

"No, it's just that I can't bear to endure that hardship. Qin Chi continued, "After a while, let's see the situation. If we can settle down at the Xizhao base, we will ask someone to live in a bigger place, preferably a single-family house where the big figures of the base can live. , take the yard, and then give birth to a child for Muzi to play with, what do you think about this plan?"

Zhang Zhi smiled, "Good idea."

"So you have to take good care of your body now, and if it snows, stay at home and take care of yourself. Recuperate, I can take care of you now." In the

dark night, Zhang Zhi held Qin Chi's face and looked at Qin Chi's face with the weak light.

Since the end of the world, Qin Chi has fought with too many zombies. Every day he goes in the wind and the rain. He has long since become a black and strong iron-blooded man from a handsome and handsome boy, giving people an endless sense of security.

In addition to his body, Qin Chi's mind has matured too much. Today, he is no longer the ignorant and rich second-generation who jumped at a single point and exploded with a poke. The whole person has become more calm and calm, and he looks very powerful.

With Qin Chi like this, Zhang Zhi doesn't have to worry about anything anymore, it's a role swap with his previous life.

Qin Chi has always been happy with this, hoping that he can bring Zhang Zhi stability and satisfaction, so that the two can live well in the apocalypse.

After being warm in the bed, Qin Chi was about to move his feet when he heard Lao Yuan cough twice.

"Damn, sooner or later we will exchange supplies for a big house, and see who can disturb us!" Qin Chi's expression was resentful when his interest was interrupted.

He couldn't sleep anyway, Zhang Zhi answered, "The base is building houses to provide housing for more people. There are also large single-family villas like you said, but it will take a lot of crystal cores to replace them."

Mu Zi came out of the bed curtain, "It's okay, we went out today and collected a lot of crystal nuclei, brother, go and find out how many we need, if we want to settle down at the Xizhao base later, just go. Let's change it."

Ba Ping also agreed, "Life is so short, why do you have to embarrass yourself? If it can be changed, I will support it with both hands and feet."

Zhang Zhi laughed, "Okay, I will ask tomorrow. ."

Several people chatted with interest for a long time, all about the future, and it was almost midnight before they took a break.

The next day, Zhang Zhi went to work, and the rest had to rest at home for a day before continuing to collect supplies.

It's okay to be idle, of course, to consider Joan's problem.

When Qiao An came back, Lao Yuan and others asked for the specific content, and then went out to inquire about the information.

The name "Lu Xingzhou" sounded very common, and everyone heard it. There are many people in the base called Wang Xinzhou and Li Xingzhou, and even "Lu Xingzhou", but when everyone found it, it was an eight-year-old child, obviously not Possibly Joanne's husband.

Qiao An is very young, only 20 years old. Because he is not yet the legal age for marriage, he has not obtained a certificate from her husband. According to himself, his husband is in his thirties, about the same age as Wen Jia and Zhang Zhi.

Everyone split up, but they didn't know the trace of "Lu Xingzhou" from some people.

There is also "Lu Jianhao", there is no news about this person, and there is no way to find out.