Chapter 24 The hospital

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi clasped their fingers together, and took a deep look at the villa for the last time.

Leaving this villa means that disaster is about to begin.

However, there is nothing to be afraid of. He has experienced despair. There is nothing in this world that can defeat him. As long as Zhang Zhi and Lao Yuan are there, he can overcome all unknown dangers.

The off-road vehicle was parked in the garage, Qin Chi sat in the driver's seat, and Zhang Zhi also got into the car from the other side.

Although he had driven this car before and was familiar with its internal structure, Zhang Zhi couldn't help but be surprised by Qin Chi's thoughtful preparation.

The car is full of everything, not to mention a small refrigerator and an electric kettle, and the oversized luggage compartment is a treasure chest filled with food, medicine, guns and knives, and even jackets and hiking boots.

Zhang Zhi took a jacket and took a closer look, and found that this kind of clothing is not a common material on the market. It seems to be an expedition-type functional jacket tailored for explorers. After some changes, the clothes have pullovers. The hat is in the form of a long windbreaker as a whole. The hem is about below the calf, and it can be contracted with a belt to adjust the length and facilitate movement.

This dress is very lightweight. Because it is made of compressed waterproof and breathable fabric, it is only the size of a pack of toilet paper after being folded. cut open.

This was also specially customized by Qin Chi before, except for such a jacket, pants, shoes and socks, according to the height and weight of him, Zhang Zhi and Lao Yuan, a total of more than 30 sets were made, and also taking into account the cold weather in winter, Several sets of cotton-padded clothes and cotton-padded clothes were customized with the same fabric, all of which are designed to be waterproof and windproof, and increase comfort and warmth. They are all stacked in the space for backup.

Zhang Zhi folded his jacket and threw it back into the luggage compartment. He looked at the other items in the car, his eyes full of surprise.

Koike is really...so thoughtful.

Qin Chi looked at him with a stunned look on his face, smirking all the way, thinking that Zhang Zhi had finally saved a little bit of his image.

When he arrived at the hospital, Qin Chi asked Zhang Zhi to find a place to sit down and go to the queue to register.

Although there are still three days until the end of the world, after all, no one knows whether anyone beside him has turned into a zombie. Qin Chi glances at Zhang Zhi from time to time to make sure that Zhang Zhi is still sitting well, so that he can calm down a bit.

After giving Zhang Zhi a thorough physical examination, it's better to leave Luocheng as soon as possible. No matter how you look at it, this densely populated town is too dangerous.

I don't know why, but there were obviously many more patients in the hospital than usual. Some of them sat listlessly on chairs, their eyes were slack, and they were very similar to the kind of creatures that Qin Chi feared the most.

Qin Chi was very worried about this, and took Zhang Zhi for an inspection as quickly as possible. During the period, he kept Zhang Zhi in his arms carefully and did not let any strangers approach.

He felt that he seemed to be overly sensitive. Before the end of the world, there will be no large-scale zombie groups anywhere, and the same is true for hospitals. Perhaps it is just that he is too anxious, which leads to uncontrollable paranoia.

The doctor prescribed medicine to Zhang Zhi and asked him to have an IV. Qin Chi deliberately asked Zhang Zhi's physical condition and got a not optimistic answer.

Zhang Zhi is a Beta, it is difficult to get pregnant, and once miscarried, it is almost a death sentence for the reproductive life.

When he said this, the doctor didn't dare to say it in front of Zhang Zhi, and only explained a lot of precautions to Qin Chi, asking him to take care of his Beta and come back for an examination in two days.

This society is very unfair to mediocre Betas. If they can no longer bear children, they are likely to be abandoned by their partners, especially Qin Chi, a tall, handsome and rich Alpha. In the doctor's opinion, divorce from Zhang Zhi is almost a certainty. matter.

The doctor was full of sympathy for Zhang Zhi, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with this approach. In the eyes of most Alphas, they are the masters of society and the guarantee of the continuation of civilization. If their partners cannot do their job of "reproduction", they can completely abandon each other and find a suitable lover.

Qin Chi used to have a similar idea, but then he slowly changed this unreasonable idea in a difficult situation and began to treat Beta and Omegaa with equal eyes.

Qin Chi was still absent-minded until the hanging bottle was hung on Zhang Zhi. He was not guilty for the lost child, but more because he didn't know how to face Zhang Zhi.

If Zhang Zhi learned that he might never have another child with his own blood in the future, would he hate him for the rest of his life?

However, this is not the point at the moment, he should focus on the upcoming end times.

There was a sleeping ingredient in the hanging water, Zhang Zhi soon fell asleep, Qin Chi covered him with an air-conditioning blanket, and was worried.

Zhang Zhi's body hasn't recovered yet, and he is going to run around with people. I really don't know how many sequelae will be left.

Also, this time period is not quite right.

Qin Chi looked up and glanced at the hall, with a faint ominous premonition.

The hall was full of patients and their family members who came for infusion. Like Zhang Zhi, many of them were pale and weak, lying motionless on the chairs. The family members beside them also seemed restless and worried about something.

Recently, the society is unstable, and rumors of the end of the world are rampant. It is no wonder that everyone is afraid.

Qin Chi took a second look, and suddenly heard someone shouting angrily next to him: "You bastard, do you want to scald me to death by pouring such hot water? I'm really blind to see such a bastard as you!"

The man's voice was too loud, attracting everyone's attention for a while, Zhang Zhi was also awakened, and looked sideways slightly.

The man was still swearing and swearing, his voice was rough and loud, like a social ruffian. Even if he disturbed others' rest, no one dared to stop him.

"It's a fucking piece of shit, I can't give birth to a child, I can't earn money, and I'll make trouble for Laozi. If I knew you were such an unlucky bastard, I shouldn't have known you!" The

man was very strong, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. Yes, there are tattoos on his arms, and he is full of energy. If it wasn't for the casts on his feet, there is really no sign of illness or injury.

Next to him was a thin man, black and short, with a very ordinary appearance. He couldn't tell whether it was a Beta or an Omegaa from his appearance, but judging from the bad attitude of the tattooed man and the meaning of his words, he should not be someone who was cherished.

The little man allowed the tattooed man to be abused, and silently lowered his head to wipe the water stains on the ground, which had just been spilled from the water cup knocked over by the tattooed man.

The tattooed man kept scolding, which seriously interfered with Zhang Zhi's rest. Qin Chi wanted to speak out to discourage him, but he remembered that it was an extraordinary period, and it was better to endure it for a while.

He didn't want to cause trouble by breeding troubles, anyway, after these few days, such arrogant and inconvenient people generally don't live long.