Chapter 95 Purify the water source

Ba Ping picked up the cup and looked at it, then leaned in and smelled it, and almost vomited.

"I'm going, these people drink and eat this kind of water every day?" This is too unreasonable to not be corpse.

Because of drinking this kind of water, the people in the base have more or less zombie viruses in their bodies. If Zhao Xi wants the base to develop for a long time, there will definitely be a wave of secret cleaning up next.

If Zhao Xi can do it without anyone noticing, the position of the leader of the base can be firmly established.

Several people were discussing whether there was any zombie virus in the water. Qin Chi observed the distance between the crystal nucleus and the cup. When Ba Ping reached out to the cup, he calmly bumped it on Ba Ping's elbow. a bit.

"Hey." As Qin Chi had expected, Ba Ping knocked over the cup, and the muddy water in it flowed to the crystal nucleus together.

Qiao An immediately got up, "I'll go get a rag."

Mu Zi pulled out a towel, "No, I have a towel here."

After speaking, Mu Zi was about to wipe the foot towel on the table, but was slapped by the hand. grab it.

"Can you pay attention to hygiene, can you wipe the table after wiping your feet?"

Mu Zi disagreed, "I wash my feet every day, is it much cleaner than the table?"

"Fuck you, everyone belongs to you. Your feet are the most stinky, and zombies don't have your feet in their heads!"

"Fart, your feet are the stinkiest, and when I washed my feet yesterday, I almost made my brother stink!"

"Fuck you, Xiaochi's daughter-in-law is I'm stunned by the smell of your feet!" The

two started to pinch the smelly feet, and Zhang Zhi took the rag handed by Qiao An in a funny way, and went to wipe the table.

In the next second, Zhang Zhi suddenly froze.

"Look, has the water become clean?"

Everyone who was yawning about to go to sleep turned around and looked at the water stains on the table together.

The water that was foul-smelling and turbid before has really become as clean and clear as normal water, without the rotten smell, and the blood-red spar soaked in the middle of the water has gradually turned into a dull stone, as if The stains in the original water have been absorbed into the spar.

This unexpected result surprised everyone. Zhao Fengnian and Lao Yuan acted even more quickly. One went directly to the bathroom to fill up a basin of water, and the other grabbed two crystal stones and threw them into the water to see what would happen.

Qin Chi watched silently from the beginning to the end, neither showing too much surprise nor letting anyone find clues.

He already knew what the outcome would be, and it would only be interested in the expressions of his friends.

It took several minutes for a pot of water to be purified by the two crystal nuclei together, but this change was enough to surprise everyone.

"This thing in the zombie's head can purify water?" Mu Zi concluded in disbelief.

Lao Yuan said with certainty, "You can't be wrong, absolutely!"

It seemed that keeping the spar at the beginning was really useful.

Everyone was surprised and happy, Qin Chi pretended to be confused and asked, "But even if the water surface becomes clean, I'm not sure if there is really no virus?" The

virus is invisible to the naked eye.

"That's not easy, doesn't Zhao Xi have reagents? Muzi, you go and steal a few copies right away, and let's try it overnight." Lao Yuan couldn't wait to know whether their guess was correct, and immediately Muzi wanted to act. .

Mu Zi promised to run outside, but Zhao Fengnian grabbed him.

"He's still a child, how can you tell him to steal chickens and dogs?" Before Lao Yuan refuted, Zhao Fengnian said firmly, "I'll steal .

"

Did you say the word "steal" openly?

Zhao Fengnian was also very interested in the conclusion that spar can purify dirty water, and asked Lao Yuan and others to wait in the dormitory, and he would come when he went. Wen Jia was uneasy and followed.

When two people act together, always be safe.

The others were waiting in the dormitory, and Joan's child was crying non-stop for some reason.

The can of milk powder had been drank before, Zhang Zhi found an excuse to take out another can from the space, soaked it in pure water and fed it to the child.

"What's this child's name?" Zhang Zhi didn't even know the child's name after having known each other for so long.

Joan said embarrassedly, "I haven't picked a name yet. One is that I can't take care of it since I fled, and I hope to wait for his father to pick it up after seeing his father, but..."

However, the world is so chaotic , is there really any chance to meet?

"Don't think too much, as long as you are alive, there is hope. Don't you see Mr. Zhao also looking for his ex-wife and son everywhere?" Touching the baby's forehead, Zhang Zhi whispered, "We are lucky, at least we haven't heard of close friends. The news of people's death."

If they are all dead, then there is really no hope for this day.

Joan also had the same idea and silently fed the baby.

Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian quickly stole the reagents back and detected the water purified by the crystal nucleus, and they were not caught.

Lao Yuan sighed with emotion, "We should also pay attention to collecting spar at any time in the future, maybe

it can be used for other purposes." "Of course." Ba Ping asked again, "Again, this matter needs to be told to others. Is it?"

"Let's talk, as to whether you believe it or not, it's up to others." Lao Yuan always felt that in the face of the crisis of the end of the world, only by uniting all mankind can we overcome the difficulties together, not to mention that talking about such trivial matters will undoubtedly reduce the number of infected people. Beneficial and harmless.

Of course, this new discovery cannot be said directly. Zhang Zhi posted on the Internet, trying to let as many people know as possible, and also let the mayors of various cities be able to take precautions as soon as possible.

After doing these things, at night, Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi sat by the window and looked at the dark night sky.

"It's been gloomy for several days. How good is it to be like this cool weather?"

Qin Chi put his arms around Zhang Zhi's neck, thinking that it was impossible.

"Yeah, people have been exposed to the sun in the past few months."

If he remembered correctly, it should be followed by a long-lasting torrential rain. Many low-lying towns will be flooded, and coastal cities will be hit by storms and tsunamis. Destruction, the loss is greater than the loss of zombies.

Zhang Zhi patted Qin Chi's head with his backhand and said in a low voice, "Tell me, what's the situation in the Xizhao City we're going to next?"

"I don't know, but it's good to go anyway." Qin Chi What I thought was that the Xizhao Base was considered to be half a military base, and regardless of the security or the welfare provided to the base population, it would definitely be better than the current Vast Sea Base.

Although the Hanhai Base lasted for five years in the apocalypse, it was constantly invaded by zombies, and many people died each time. During those five years, at least three-fifths of the Aboriginal people died, and those who survived had a miserable life.

At Xizhao Base, there may be different opportunities.

Zhang Zhi looked at the quiet base and said calmly, "I really hope to find a safe place to live, where everyone can live together, take care of each other, and avoid any accidents."

Qin Chi smiled, "Yes."

History will not repeat itself.

Early the next morning, Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia went to the person in charge of the base and proposed that they should leave the base.

It is difficult to enter the base, and even more difficult to leave, and it takes a considerable amount of materials to be approved. Zhang Zhi didn't want to reveal that they had a lot of supplies, so when they went back and gathered with the others, they could only rely on the Self-Defense Forces to go out to collect supplies one day, and then they sneaked into the team and then escaped together.

However, within half a day, Zhao Xi brought a group of younger brothers to the door.

"How many of you are leaving? Is it because our base is not doing well, making you feel uncomfortable?"

Judging from his appearance, Zhao Xi is definitely a very honest and honest person. However, seeing that he can quickly replace Zhuang Wen and Zhuang Bin to take over the base in such a short period of time, and quickly kill people who have accumulated too much zombie virus in their bodies, I know that he will not be good at it.

Zhang Zhi sat on the bench, Qin Chi and Wen Jia stood on either side of him.

"We came to the base for a temporary stay. Taking advantage of the good weather in the past few days, we can drive south to find relatives in other cities."

Zhang Zhi's words were half-truth, and he said it so calmly that no one could see anything. Clues.

"Really, then I won't be able to keep it," Zhao Xi sighed and added, "Actually, I really want to keep you guys. After all, you have done a lot of work in killing those zombies before, so the base should be commended. That's right."

Mu Zi, who was peeping in the room, whispered, "What is a lot of strength? We will take care of more than half of the zombies, okay?"

"Let him blow." Lao Yuan, who was lying in bed watching TV on his mobile phone, didn't care at all.

Ba Ping gnawed on the chicken feet with pickled peppers, making the whole house smell of pickled peppers, and said, "He didn't really want to leave us, he must have wished that we could leave as soon as possible. If you don't believe me, watch it, he'll say it right away. If you don't keep us, let's leave quickly."

Ba Ping's voice just fell, when he heard Zhao Xi say, "As you said, this time is still cool and suitable to leave, I have already agreed with the base. Now, you can leave at any time without paying for supplies." In the

room, Ba Ping smiled smugly, in exchange for the adoring eyes of Mu Zi and Qiao An.

Muzi asked, "Bag, how did you guess it?"

Qiao An also looked at Ba Ping curiously, Ba Ping came out immediately, and said to the two innocent people, "Bag has the ability to read minds. , you don't know?"

Mu Zi rolled his eyes, only Qiao An asked suspiciously, "Really?"

"Why are you so naive as a young man?" Lao Yuan wondered how Qiao An's IQ was carrying a baby For those who have survived until now, explain to him in detail, "Then Zhao Xi is obviously worried that our power is too large and will bring trouble to his ruling base, so he wants us to leave immediately. It has something to do with mind reading."

Compared with Zhao Xi Xi and his younger brother, in fact, Lao Yuan and his gang contributed more to the eradication of the zombies at the base, but they did not fight or rob, nor did they plan to stay at the base, otherwise Zhao Xi would have stumbled secretly.

Now that they are leaving, Zhao Xi certainly can't ask for it.

Outside the house, Zhao Xi left contentedly after making sure that Zhang Zhi would not stay at the base.

Qin Chi closed the door and took out the map, "In this case, let's leave tomorrow."