Chapter 27 Congestion

The specific differences and reasons for the evolution of zombie viruses were discovered and announced long after the apocalypse, but in the middle of the apocalypse, the evolution of zombie viruses, even if they are scratched by zombies, people with poor resistance will become like zombies the same monster.

When waiting for the red light, Zhang Zhi asked Qin Chi to change into the jacket as soon as possible, and the two waited anxiously in the car.

The traffic jam in the road section is too serious. The navigation broadcast said that there was a car accident ahead. Zhang Zhi searched and found that a large truck rolled over at the intersection, directly crashing three small cars, and causing dozens of vehicles near the road to rear-end one after another. , causing serious traffic accidents.

It is said that the truck driver did not know what was going on, suddenly lost his mind, let go of the steering wheel and bit the person in the passenger seat, which caused a major accident and caused traffic congestion.

He wanted to evacuate the vehicles, but he didn't know when he was going to go. Qin Chi wanted to turn around and change the route, but the back was blocked as long as the train, and the front and rear could not work.

Qin Chi's side was burning with anxiety, and Lao Yuan's side was not much better.

Around one o'clock in the afternoon, Lao Yuan called and shouted wildly, "Brothers, where have you been?"

Qin Chi replied, "Second section of Sifang Road, there is a traffic accident ahead, what about you Lao Yuan?"

"Fuck you. Yes, I've been blocked for two or three hours, and I haven't moved!" Lao Yuan said something to the people next to him after shouting, and then said loudly: "We are in the lower section of Qilin Street, five blocks away from you. It's about four kilometers."

Zhang Zhi asked, "Lao Yuan, there was a car accident over there too?"

Old Yuan really said, "Yes, a few idiot drivers actually crashed while driving. Don't you think it's okay for such idiots to go home and drive a fucking toy car, who has to drive out to cause harm?"

When it comes to daily trivial matters, Lao Yuan has never been calm and was blocked for several hours. No wonder he was so angry.

Afterwards, Zhang Zhi told Lao Yuan what happened at the hospital, asking them to pay attention to safety, and also made an appointment to meet at the Ximen gas station, and then hung up the phone.

Qin Chi was uneasy and didn't say a word for a while.

If he had known that things would turn out like this, he should have left earlier and waited for Lao Yuan's car key to get his hands on it. Even if he left the city in the middle of the night, it would be better than being stuck here now.

He thought that it would be fine to leave three days in advance, but he could not have expected that people would be better than heaven and would be blocked in the middle of the road and unable to move.

When the last apocalypse broke out, although Luocheng was in chaos, fortunately, Zhang Zhi found a local force to protect him and was able to leave the city smoothly without being blocked in the city.

Later, Qin Chi heard that there were too many zombies in Luocheng, and he couldn't suppress it. He could only rely on destroying the whole city to ensure the safety of others. Those who didn't have time to escape, naturally none of them survived.

He is very worried now, if he is trapped in the city and can't get out, will he end up being bombed to death by his own people like those people.

Just as he was anxious, a hand reached out and gently pressed his thigh.

He turned his head to the side and saw Zhang Zhi's calm face.

"Don't worry, I'm here too." Zhang Zhi wasn't sure what he could help Qin Chi, but he would always stay by his side, and even if he was in a desperate situation, he would never leave Qin Chi.

Qin Chi's throat was a little choked, and he shouted softly, "Brother Zhi..."

Even if he had the slightest brain in his previous life, he would not have caused Zhang Zhi to fall into that kind of end. Obviously without him, at least Zhang Zhi could live better in the early apocalypse. it is good.

Zhang Zhi accompanied him throughout the five years of the apocalypse. Even if he became disabled in the end, Zhang Zhi never thought of abandoning him to seek a better way out.

At that time, because of Zhang Leyue and Wei Zhinan's provocation, the leader of Hanhai Base made things difficult for him in every possible way, resulting in Zhang Zhi's bad life. If Zhang Zhi was willing to leave him and go to another base, he wouldn't end up with a tragic death.

Now, it was time for him to protect Zhang Zhi.

Qin Chi turned his head to look at the full supplies in the car, and then thought about the space storage box hanging around Zhang Zhi's neck and Lao Yuan who were also in Luocheng, and slowly calmed down.

In his previous life, he was unprepared for five years. Now that he is fully prepared, is he afraid that his life will not be as good as before?

Qin Chi stretched out his hand and clasped Zhang Zhi's fingers tightly, both of them gained endless power from each other and wanted to try their best to survive.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the road was finally cleared, and the convoy drove out of the city at a very slow speed.

The weather that was originally sunny was suddenly covered with overcast clouds, and the sky and the earth were covered in darkness, as if a downpour was about to fall.

Storms are common in summer, but at this particular time, everyone is panicking.

The speed of the car was so slow that many people couldn't hold back their anxiety, rolled down the car window and yelled at the front, and some children in the car couldn't sit still, crying and wanting to get out of the car to breathe, and the parents had to bring Play with the kids on the side of the road for a while.

Not only Qin Chi regretted leaving the city at this time, but everyone else secretly hated that they should have left earlier. The feeling of being stuck on the road was really uncomfortable.

The sky was abnormally dark. At four o'clock in the afternoon, just like eight or nine o'clock in the evening, the lights on the roadside were already on, but the bright lights made people even more panic.

Seeing the street light, Zhang Zhi's expression loosened a little, "Is there a call?"

He heard Lao Yuan say that the city's power was cut off earlier, and he had a bad premonition in his heart, but he didn't expect there would be electricity.

Qin Chi didn't relax his vigilance, but comforted him: "The circuit may have been burnt out before, and it will be fine after the repair."

That being said, the situation is still not optimistic.

Zhang Zhi wanted to know what was going on outside, and turned on the radio again to tune to the news channel.

"The power supply in the urban area has been restored, the general public please..."

Is it really okay?

All the shops along the road turned on the electric lights. With the lights, the whole city was brightly lit, which also made people who were eager to leave the city feel more at ease.

In any case, as long as the major systems in the city do not collapse, it will not become difficult to end.

The traffic light in front finally came online, and the car moved faster. Qin Chi looked at the odometer and smiled bitterly.

Several hours passed, and they actually moved less than five miles, even if they walked much faster than this.

The car drove to the west gate exit. After less than five minutes of driving, a commotion broke out in front of the car, and then several cars stopped, and the driver got off to check.

Qin Chi also stuck his head out of the car window. After about two minutes, a man ran back to the car next door and said anxiously to the person inside: "The driver of the car in front seems to have suffered a heart attack. , the car hit the guardrail and caught fire, do we want to divert?"

After the person in the car replied, the man got into the car, and the car turned around.

At this moment, Zhang Zhi also received a call. After hanging up, he had a heavy face and said to Qin Chi, "Ximen is blocked, we can't get out."

Qin Chi took a breath.