Chapter 115 Noisy

Sometimes when passing through the village, the soldiers will first go around to sweep the zombies, make sure it is safe, and then mobilize the survivors to search for supplies. After all, although the flood is fierce, some things are barely usable even if they are soaked in water.

After going back and forth like this, some people have different opinions and cause conflicts. "There was a truckload of supplies collected yesterday, but at noon you gave us some fist-sized bread. I

have every reason to suspect that you are forcing us to pay for free labor under the guise of rescue!"

, Zhang Zhi and Qiao An also jumped out of the car and saw that the pregnant Omega of the Xie family had a conflict with the leader of the team.

The Alphas all went out to collect supplies, and the remaining Omegas and Betas gathered around, listening to the Omega making a loud noise.

The person in charge of their journey is a Beta woman, who will patiently explain to Omega, "Please listen to me first, the supplies seem to be plentiful, but our journey to the south is very long, and when we pass through the central urban area There is no way to go through the dense zombies to collect materials, and now we must prepare as much as possible in areas where zombies are scarce, and wait..."

"Don't fool me there, I'm not a vegetarian, I will be deceived by your words! "Omega held his stomach and shouted arrogantly, "I don't understand the big reason, I only know that there are so many delicious food in the car, but you give us bread and ham every day, those delicious food must be eaten by you people. Steal it!" Beta flushed with anxiety, "We are a team selected by the country to rescue the survivors. All actions are based on the

survivors, and we will never hide it. Please don't wrong us like this!"

The more they are, the more rampant they are. They feel that these public officials are all virtuous, and they value their reputation very much. As long as they make trouble, they will definitely get benefits.

There are many people around him who have similar ideas, and they wisely joined the ranks of crusade against Beta women, trying to gain benefits in this way.

Qiao An listened to the crowd for a long time, then turned his head and said, "Brother Zhi, these people are too unreasonable. The state spends so much energy to rescue them and take them to a safe place for free. Why are they so clueless? "

The Xie family members are exquisite egoists. All the rules of conduct are based on their own interests. Don't think that they can have a big picture." They have also had an intersection with the Xie family. Zhang Zhi knows this kind of thing very well. people's mentality.

The noise continued. Half an hour later, the Alphas who went out to collect supplies all rushed back, and only the troops went up to dissuade them. They also distributed a certain amount of bread to vulnerable groups such as pregnant Omegas, children, and the elderly before resting.

The Xie family's Omega happily returned to the car and boasted to his family about his "heroic deeds" today.

Lao Yuan gulps down the mineral water with disdain in his eyes.

"Why is that guy so shameless, how dare an Omega be so arrogant without any effort?"

Zhang Zhi told everyone the whole process of today's riot, and everyone spurned the Omega.

Mu Zi said inexplicably, "Why do people with such a good idol like me have such a ghost relative?"

"Except for the two brothers, the rest are all weird." Lao Yuan said unceremoniously.

At the other end of the carriage, the Xie family was arguing again.

The bear child ate his own bread in a few bites, and then took a fancy to his grandfather's. As the eldest member of the family, grandpa naturally felt sorry for his grandson, so he gave up the bread. In the end, the bear boy was still unsatisfied, and he took a fancy to the Omega's share, but the Omega refused to give it, and this caused a disturbance.

The parents of the bear child feel that the child is growing, and he is the youngest child in the family, so he should be fed first. And Omega thinks that the bear children have eaten two, and he is still pregnant, why should he let the bread out?

After this, the dispute turned into a fight. Omega's husband was beaten by the parents of the bear child. The rest of the relatives didn't know who to help, and they didn't have the strength, so they just let them fight.

People outside the Xie family have long been dissatisfied with this family, and no one will persuade them to fight, but they are happy to watch the show.

The three of them fought from the front of the car to the rear of the car. No matter how strong Omega's husband was, he had been hungry for so long.

Mu Zi laughed when he saw it. If there was a camera, he would have recorded it and saved it for later viewing.

The car started all the way forward, and after a few days, the farther to the south, the fewer zombies, the lower the temperature, and the more people would freeze to death.

Along the way, the troops are also consciously collecting cold-proof bedding and clothes.

And whenever the troops organized the Alphas to go out to collect supplies, the Omega of the Xie family would quarrel with the Beta women, forcing people to take out things every time, which seriously interfered with the normal order of the troops.

Under his instigation, other people who tasted the sweetness did the same, making the whole team loose.

Later in the day, the convoy rested in the wilderness. Lao Yuan and the others came back from collecting supplies, and when they saw the Omega from the Xie family took ham sausages to show off his achievements today, all of them showed contempt.

"If it wasn't for him being pregnant, someone would have beaten him up long ago." Mu Zi said.

Xie Yuzhe came over and whispered, "To be honest, I want to beat him too."

Xie Yuze followed behind his brother and greeted everyone with a smile.

Lao Yuan raised his eyebrows, "What's the next step?"

Xie Yuze understood what he meant, and sighed, "It's really going to be upgraded, they want to continue making trouble, it's better to let the troops get a car for them to ride alone."

"That's it . Shameless?" Qin Chi also joked.

"Yeah, both of us are too embarrassed to stay with them now." Xie Yuzhuo sat down on the boulder and looked into the distance, "If they keep making trouble like this, the team will fall apart."

Mu Zi was worried . He said, "Idol, you two brothers, please don't join forces with them. I think this kind of person will get bad luck sooner or later. Don't implicate you."

Xie Yuze smiled, "Thank you for your concern, but my brother and I are There is a bottom line, if they go too far, we will force Dad to separate from them."

If Dad Xie never left his relatives, they would have parted ways with the Xie family long ago.

After chatting a few more words, Omega was crying so hard over there, Xie Dad asked the two brothers to go over to serve them quickly, so they had to go.

As soon as they left, Qin Chi and others continued to discuss things.

"The situation is almost clear now. Find a chance, we should act on our own." Lao Yuan said.

"Can I finally go on the road alone? God, my RV, my bed, my food!" Mu Zi was excited.

Now I sleep in the car every day, I don't even have enough space to lie down, I can only curl up and squeeze together, and there is no air conditioning, which can make people cry at night. However, when it comes to your own RV, you can have what you want, and you are free.

This team has hundreds of vehicles, and survivors from the surrounding area are still stuffing into the team, growing and growing. It stands to reason that it is the safest to go with the convoy, but staying in the narrow and cold compartment all the time, without enough food and clothing, is always not the way.

Just after that, there is a base going east. They can make excuses and say that they want to stay at that base and not follow the main force to the south, so that people will not be suspicious.

That night, the temperature dropped again, just like the big winter. If it goes on like this, it will probably snow.

Qiao Ann wore Muzi's padded clothes, sat by the fire, and said in a low voice, "I asked people today, and they said that the Xizhao base in the south is one of the best developed bases at present, and it not only has sufficient materials, but also There is a private army with large weapons, but it is difficult to join that base."

Ba Ping quickly asked, "What conditions do you need?"

Joan said with a wry smile, "I don't know the specifics, only that the base is saturated, and the short-term is short. There may be no more recruits in time."

If so, do they still need to go?

"It's fine if you really can't go, but I think it's still necessary to go." Lao Yuan's words were somewhat contradictory, but no matter how difficult it was to enter the sunset, they should not give up directly.

There are a lot of bases in the south, even if you can't go to Xizhao, there are other places to go.

Joan nodded, and was about to say something when he heard the noise from the big truck, as if someone was making trouble.

"I'll go take a look." In the mood to watch a good show, Lao Yuan called Mu Zi and Ba Ping and walked to the source of the noise together.

Joan originally wanted to go see it, but the baby on his back was sleeping. If he passed, the baby might be woken up.

After Zhao Fengnian's injury improved, he took the photo and asked people about the whereabouts of his ex-wife and son. He and Wen Jia went to the front of the team to find someone.

After a short while, the only people who stayed in place to bake the fire were Qin Chi's husband and Qiao An.

The temperature was low at night, and there was no air conditioner in the car, so everyone could only wrap their clothes and set up a fire to keep warm. This is just the beginning, and the weather will get colder and colder in the future, and I don't know how many people will freeze to death.

Zhang Zhi leaned against Qin Chi's arms and was reading a book by the light of the fire, and he was the only one who could be so leisurely among the people around him.

"Noah's Ark." Zhang Zhi said suddenly.

Qin Chi was more sensitive to these four words, and lowered his head, "Brother Zhi, what did you just say?"

"It's nothing, I suddenly felt it." Zhang Zhi closed the book and said with a smile, "It is said that every time a disaster strikes on the earth, God will give human beings a chance to allow qualified people to survive. Doesn't the Bible say that when the flood came, Noah was guided by God to build an ark, so that he could continue the human race?"

Qin Chi said His waist and chin rested on his shoulder, "Yeah, this time the whole world is facing a huge disaster, why didn't you see God come out to save people?"

Zhang Zhi tapped his head lightly, "So, There is no God in this world."