Chapter 90 Division of labor

"Bah, what happened to the baby? The baby is expensive?" The middle-aged people thought they would not give up the four-person suite in good condition, and their attitude became worse, "This kind of unlucky thing should not live, it's annoying! You gang People are probably all idiots, who escaped with a baby? Sooner or later, this unlucky ghost will kill you all, if I were you, I would have thrown him into the zombie pile and fed him to the zombies!" The middle-

aged man kept talking to the baby . Belittling, Joan's face was ugly, and he retorted in fear, "No, my son is very good, he rarely cries, please don't say that." The middle-

aged man sneered, "I just want to say what? And you, are you the baby's father? Are you an Omega? He's a burden, and he doesn't look good enough. Even if it's used to warm the bed, I hate it, and it's also a loss to you..."

Before he could finish speaking, Lao Yuan suddenly stomped his feet. With enough strength, he punched it with a fist, and the middle-aged man flew two or three meters away on the spot and smashed into the wall behind him.

The middle-aged man only felt a whirlwind, and when he touched his nose again, he suddenly screamed.

"Ah, it's blood, blood..." The

middle-aged man sat on the ground and kept kicking his legs, moaning constantly. Those who didn't know it must have thought that he had broken his hands and feet. It's just that the bridge of the nose is broken, and it can be so spectacular that the whole building is shocked.

The screams of the middle-aged man quickly attracted another group of people, who seemed to be the ones who were recruited earlier to protect the base.

The registrar was also among them. As soon as he saw the previous scene, he knew that the middle-aged man was blackmailing again, and he ran into a tough situation.

"Several, if you have something to say, there is no need to do it." The registrar squeezed into the living room and raised his hand to signal a few people to get the middle-aged man away.

Lao Yuan's anger came and went quickly. Just now, the middle-aged man's scream like killing a pig almost made him laugh. This will no longer be serious.

"We didn't mean to cause trouble. It's just that you said that he arranged a room. He actually asked us to give him all the supplies in a backpack. Is it reasonable?"

The supplies in this backpack are nothing to them, but for them For many survivors now, it is considered extremely rich.

As soon as Lao Yuan finished speaking, Zhang Zhi also said, "Didn't you say that we will arrange a better accommodation for us, what is this now?"

During the registration, the registrar said that considering the reliable combat power of their group If there are too many, they will be allocated a better room for them to live in, but the instructions are not in place, and in the end they are embarrassed for each other.

The registrar saw the strength of their gang, and quickly apologized, saying a lot of good things, and demeaning the middle-aged people to nothing.

"You don't know that this person is a distant relative of the founder of our base. He is swindling and cheating everywhere by that relationship. We have been dissatisfied with him for a long time. Today, a few people have taught him a lesson, and he will definitely be more honest in the future." The

registrar After making an apology, he heard Zhang Zhi talk about what happened, and agreed without hesitation about their bed changing.

It is not easy to change the beds on the first floor and the fifth floor, and the registrar also wanted to see the abilities of their group, so they did not call for help.

In addition to Mu Zi, Qin Chi's four Alphas and Zhao Fengnian, a Beta who has undergone high-intensity training all year round, naturally needless to say in terms of strength, and can easily lift the bed upstairs.

Qiao Ann is a weak Omega, holding the baby next to him and guarding the backpack. Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi carried some light desks, chairs and small cabinets. The group was busy for a long time, and finally changed the beds completely in the middle of the night.

After it was over, Ba Ping sat on the ground and gasped, and said angrily to the off-road vehicle outside the window, "If it wasn't for guarding you, why would we be so troublesome?"

Ben Wenjia also said that he would not change the bed and would just give the suite to their group. As a result, the registrar said that he was worried that there would not be enough beds, so he had to change the bunk bed to the room on the fifth floor.

If they didn't change, they would have to occupy 18 beds for a group of eight adults, which was really a waste, so they could only accept their fate, and worked hard to carry the bed to the fifth floor, and then replaced the bed on the fifth floor. Tired and silly.

At the same time, the registrar has also determined that they are all strong and strong, and can do a lot of heavy work in the future, at least for the current base, they are very useful talents.

There were not many residents in the building, and the movement didn't startle too many people. It was just that after the base was powered off late at night, the only way to clean up the room was to rely on flashlights. When it came to cleaning the

suite, Qiao An was the most diligent, for fear that people would think he was useless and would kick him out at any time.

Now Qiao Ann is like drowning water, he can only hold tightly to the life-saving straw of Zhang Zhiyi and others, so he expresses himself very hard and proves that he is somewhat useful.

Zhang Zhi looked at him as if he saw himself not long ago, and felt the same way.

Then there is the issue of allocating rooms.

When there was no Joan, it didn't matter that a group of Alphas and married Betas lived together. Now that there is Joan, an unstable Omega, they can't still live together.

Once the Omega pheromone is out of control, the unmarked Lao Yuan will be easily affected. The only reassurance is that Qiao An has already been marked, and is in the stable period after giving birth. He will not be in estrus in a short time. Even if the pheromone overflows, he can use the inhibitor to suppress the estrus.

In the two rooms, there are several beds with a bed and a table, which looks much more empty than when there were ten beds before.

Zhang Zhi discussed it with Qiao An, and decided that the two of them, plus Muzi, would sleep in one room, and the rest would sleep in another, so as not to cause pheromone conflicts.

Muzi is still a teenager, and the pheromone is not aggressive yet, so it will not affect Qiao An.

Qin Chi really wanted to sleep with Zhang Zhi, but unfortunately the conditions did not allow him, so he had to live in a room with Lao Yuan and a few single dogs.

The two quadruple rooms turned into triple and quintuple rooms, and the group took care of it for a long time, hanging curtains and placing daily necessities. Wen Jia and Qin Chi pretended to take out the supplies in the car, and actually took out a lot of food and general merchandise from the space.

There are few residents in this building now, and it's dark at night. In the future, it will be inconvenient to carry things when there are too many people, and it will be easy for Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An to see that something is wrong.

Zhao Fengnian has a keen insight, and he may have already discovered that they have something magical, but he has not been exposed. As for Qiao Ann, he threw himself on his children and got along for a long time, but he didn't notice why they could take out a steady stream of supplies from the small car.

By the time the room was finished, it was already late at night, and a few people could finally lie down on the single bed and rest for a while.

Because I was too tired, I slept until eleven o'clock the next morning. I was still hungry. I was woken up by the sound of my belly beating, so I got up to cook and eat.

The night before yesterday, Wen Jia took out all the kitchen utensils in the car, and Ba Ping made soy milk fritters, and called everyone up to eat something simple.

Not long after, the so-called person in charge of the base came over and told them all to go to the playground to listen to the speech and distribute the labor in formation. Even Joan had to carry the baby on his back and do some work as he could.

In this base, no one can leave their hands and wait for support, except for the base builder and a group of relatives and friends.

The weather is still hot, and the heat is so hot that people can't stand still. Some new recruits to the base stand under the scorching sun and can't stop complaining, but the person in charge of the base tells them to wait patiently. ?

For the food distributed by the base, everyone could only endure.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, the base builder arrived late with a parasol.

It was a man in his thirties who claimed to be a relative of the principal of the school. After the principal died, the base was handed over to him.

The man's name is Zhuang Bin. I don't know how capable he is, but he is very good at speaking. He keeps persuading everyone to unite and contribute to the base. When the base develops and grows, all those who accompany the base will become prominent figures in the base.

Zhuang Bin undoubtedly has huge ambitions and wants to rely on this university to build a better and stronger base.

There are many such people in the last days, and the one who has the last laugh is the winner in life.

The speech lasted for a full hour and a half, and Zhuang Bin handed over the right to speak to another man without hesitation.

The man's name is Zhuang Wen, and he and Zhuang Bin are brothers. One is responsible for brainwashing the base people, and the other is responsible for arranging errands and coordinating the overall situation.

Zhuang Wen's words are much more concise. He just said that even the three- to five-year-old children in the base must find something to do and not be idle. Those Omegas who come to the base to eat rice should be more self-aware. You have to contribute to the little things.

Afterwards, Zhuang Wen divided the people at the scene into several teams. They were the engineering team responsible for repairing the base and building defense points such as fences and power grids, the self-defense team who wanted to go out to collect supplies and eliminate the wandering zombies around, and the Omega team. logistics team.

Qiao An was assigned to the logistics team, Mu Zi and Zhang Zhi were the engineering team, and the rest, including Zhao Fengnian, were the self-defense team.

The work of the Self-Defense Forces is the most dangerous, and the materials that can be distributed are the most, while the logistics team contributes the least to the base, and the rations obtained are also quite small, only enough to make ends meet.

The base did not plan to recruit Omegas, but some Omegas were so good-looking that the registrar became lustful, and others came in with Alpha's thighs like Qiao Ann.

The materials distributed to these people are negligible, and it is only through the charity of others that they can fill their stomachs.

After the detachment, the base did not give everyone a chance to breathe, and immediately asked the leaders of their respective teams to do things, and they could not delay for a moment.

A few people scattered, Zhang Zhi looked at Qin Chi and others who were walking outside the base, and was very worried, but they couldn't break the rules of the base.

Qiao An was led to the cafeteria to carry food and prepare dinner. Zhang Zhi and Mu Zi installed the power grid outside the base. Qin Chi and others got into the car and followed the team to the surrounding villages and towns to collect supplies.

Working under the scorching sun is not an easy task. If you don't wear a jacket, your skin will be easily burnt by the hot light. Wearing a jacket is sultry and sultry. Just standing in the sun for a few minutes will make you drenched.