Chapter 119 Looking for someone in the base

Qiao An covered them all with quilts, then came to help Zhang Zhi hang the curtains, and whispered, "Brother Zhi, I want to inquire about news with Mr. Zhao this afternoon, okay?"

"I'll call Xiaochi to accompany you." I'm not familiar with it, I'm new here, so I can take care of it if something happens.

Joan nodded gratefully and helped Zhang Zhi clean up the room.

After hanging the curtains, placing the daily necessities, and cleaning the ground, you can basically live in peace.

In the afternoon, Qin Chi woke up. Zhang Zhi asked him to accompany Qiao An and Zhao Fengnian to the registration room. It just so happened that someone was looking for them there. New entrants had to do a personal investigation and register their information.

Qin Chi took the two to the registration room, and the rest also went to the base to inquire about the situation and understand the basic information of the base.

Zhang Zhi and Xie Yuze were the only ones left in the room, one sat beside the bed watching the rules of the base, and the other stood by the window, looking at the off-road vehicles and motorcycles parked outside the house.

At that time, Lao Yuan deliberately made a good relationship with the person who assigned the room, and got such a room where he could see the car at a glance, and he could see their baby from the window.

Xie Yuze said in surprise, "You guys really don't show your face, I didn't expect such a big guy to hide."

Zhang Zhi didn't say anything, and Xie Yuze didn't mention this matter tacitly.

It's not as good as Qiao An Zhao Fengnian who can trust each other between them, and they have to run in slowly.

Xie Yuze has been in the entertainment industry for many years. On the way to Xizhao, he also saw Lao Yuan and others taking out supplies continuously, and thinking of the strange container that appeared at the beginning, he already had some guesses in his heart, but he still felt unbelievable.

However, this group of people are his and his brother's saviors, as long as he still has a little conscience, he won't make a big splash.

After Zhang Zhi read the flyer, he handed it to Xie Yuze and asked him to take a good look.

Xizhao Base has few rules and is relatively free, but it is also under the jurisdiction of the base creator, and it is not allowed to make trouble in the base.

The base is not free for people to live in. Every time the occupants come back from collecting materials, they must be inspected at the entrance of the base and hand over one-tenth of the materials.

The Xizhao base has become very humane, and some bases even collect half of the materials, and the people under the experts are complaining.

There is also a material exchange in the base. There is no standard for pricing. As long as it is worth it, you can exchange anything. At the same time, the base official has also opened a trading area, which can exchange crystal cores for any materials, depending on the quantity.

Seeing the trading rules, Xie Yuze frowned and asked, "What is the crystal nucleus?"

Zhang Zhi took out a crystal from his pocket and handed it to him, "It's probably this, the mutant zombies have it in their minds."

The time Xie Yuze spent with them It's not too long, and I haven't seen them use it with my own eyes, so I will be very surprised, "What use can this be?"

"Purify the water source." Zhang Zhi only knew this.

On the other side, Lao Yuan and Xie Yumao were chatting happily with the people at the base.

"You may not know, not long ago, scientists discovered that the crystal nucleus in the zombie's head can not only purify dirty water, remove zombie virus, but also generate electricity, which is very useful!"

The person who spoke was the person in charge of the base market trading area. Lao Yuan had a cigarette and was happy to say a few words.

Xie Yumao was still wondering what a crystal nucleus was, but Lao Yuan knew that the crystal nucleus was the official name of the crystal.

"Since scientists all know the crystal core, no, the crystal core can eliminate the zombie virus, so what kind of vaccine has not been made using the crystal core?"

It's been so long, but there's still no movement at all, and I don't know what the so-called scientists are doing. It's just a vaccine, is it really so difficult to control?

Xie Yumao didn't like to hear this, "Old Yuan, it's definitely not that simple to develop a vaccine. Don't think too much about it. I believe scientists will have results soon."

Lao Yuan did not speak. Now, the person in charge of the market also laughed, and worried that they didn't know what a crystal nucleus was, specifically stating that the crystal nucleus was the crystallization in the zombie's brain.

Knowing the specific origin of the crystal nucleus, Xie Yumao asked again, "Then what can this crystal nucleus be exchanged for in the base?"

"Isn't this to generate electricity, to purify water? So the base is also collecting, depending on the number of crystal cores. In terms of quality, an ordinary one can be exchanged for ten kilograms of rice or seven kilograms of flour."

"That much?" Lao Yuan blurted out.

The person in charge glared at him, "Is this too much? The crystal nucleus is only found in the brains of mutant zombies. Do you know how powerful the mutant zombies are? It's all about exchanging life for supplies, is it too much?"

Lao Yuan The Alphas in this team are all good, with guns and drugs, and they are getting more and more proficient in dealing with mutant zombies, so I don't think it is too difficult. But other teams are not as easy as they are. Some teams can't even have a knife in their hands. They all rely on bare-handed fighting. Once injured a little bit, in an environment full of bacteria and viruses, if they don't get timely treatment , may soon be gone.

Generally speaking, the crystal cores will be collected by Al Qaeda personnel when they go to sweep the zombies, and the little power of the people is just a drop in the bucket.

Qin Chi took Qiao An and Zhao Fengnian to find the people in the registration room. After recording the information of the people in the team, he listened to someone explain some of the situation of the base.

After this was done, Zhao Fengnian took out the photos of his ex-wife and son and asked someone, and the registrar promised to help him pay attention. Because the computer is not useful now, everyone's information is recorded on paper, and it takes a long time to search. Zhao Fengnian can only come back tomorrow to ask about the situation.

Qiao An also carefully reported her husband's name and asked someone to help pay attention.

Qin Chi noticed that after Qiao An said his husband's name, the registrar looked at him a little surprised, but then he didn't say anything, and only asked him to ask again tomorrow.

Qin Chi didn't ask much, and took the two back again.

When everyone returned from inquiring about the information, and then integrated their respective information, the situation about the Xizhao Base also emerged in front of them.

There are countless privately organized teams in the Xizhao base. Just like their group, they are all relatives and friends or trusted people gathered along the way. They form a team to go out to collect supplies and support themselves.

At present, there are also Self-Defense Forces in the base, and this kind of team needs to be recruited to enter. The base will provide the people of the Self-Defense Forces with food, clothing, housing and transportation, as well as additional supplies.

The Self-Defense Forces have special treatment. In addition to materials, they can also get better accommodation, but the Self-Defense Forces only recruit Alphas who are in their prime. Zhao Fengnian, who is a Beta, and Muzi, who is still a teenager, are not eligible to join.

A few people discussed it. They had enough supplies on hand, and there was no need to join. If there was time, it would be better to go out and collect supplies in a small team.

The Xie Yuze brothers were not familiar with them. After discussing for a long time, Xie Yuzheng still planned to try his luck. It would be nice if he could join the Self-Defense Force.

"It's not the way to be so attached to you. We both have hands and feet, so let's find ways to support ourselves." Xie Yuzhuo said.

Mu Zi asked, "Idol brother, do you want to join the Self-Defense Force?"

"Yeah, I'm an Alpha, and I'm strong, so I should be wanted."

Lao Yuan looked at Xie Yuze, "You little white face want to join the Self-Defense Force?"

Xie Yuze shrugged, "Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't want me. "

Yes, it's too white and tender, it doesn't look like someone who can endure hardship." Lao Yuan sneered at him.

Xie Yuze smiled and didn't answer.

After paying attention, Xie Yumao went to sign up, and he would be tested for pheromone and a medical examination. If everything was ok, he would pass the test.

Among the remaining people, the Alphas will form a small team and go out every day to collect supplies to support themselves. Qiao An and Zhang Zhi can find something to do in the base, such as joining the logistics team, growing vegetables or repairing walls, etc. Get some supplies.

However, they had enough supplies on hand, and Qin Chi still hoped that Zhang Zhi could rest well in the base. After all, it is cold now, and going out to work every day is not good for your health.

In the afternoon, Xie Yuzheng came back and said that he had been selected to join the Self-Defense Force, and the base had assigned a place to live, so he and Xie Yuze could live in a better place.

"I've seen it all. It's a relatively small two-person room. It shares the living room and kitchen with the people in the other rooms. My brother and I are enough anyway." Xie Yuzhuo said beamingly, "You guys are really good at it. Don't you plan to join the Self-Defense Force? There will be three meals a day, and one meat dish and two vegetarian dishes at noon. My brother and I will save some food, and two people will be able to fill our stomachs. So do you. If you join, you don't have to worry about The food is a headache." The

base does not provide food for people other than the requisitioned personnel such as the Self-Defense Force and the Logistics Team. As long as they can join, they will not worry about food and clothing.

Qin Chi politely rejected Xie Yumao's kindness, and reminded the two brothers to be careful not to trust others easily.

The two Xie Yuze quickly moved out, and there were two more beds in the room.

At night, Qin Chi insisted on crowding with Zhang Zhi, and was repeatedly warned by Lao Yuan not to do shameful things, so as not to let other people's pheromones get out of control. After all, there is also Joan who is an Omega. During this period of time, the estrus period has been relied on by inhibitors. If two people are hooked up to lust, isn't that looking for a fight?

Qin Chi was not annoyed either, so he simply took Zhang Zhi to the off-road vehicle for some love, and slept in the off-road vehicle at night, so that he would not affect other people.

I slept during the day, but not everyone was able to sleep well.

Muzi rolled around on the bed a few times and asked, "Lao Yuan, are you really going to find me a mother?"

"Fuck you, just like Lao Tzu, who likes it?" Lao Yuan ate beef jerky Watch movies and live a long-lost leisurely life.

"That's right," Mu Zi said to himself as he lay back on the bed, "our old Yuan is so sloppy, who can care about it." He

retracted into the quilt and shouted in disappointment, "I'm so worried."

The breastfeeding Qiao An smiled, "There are many people in the base, and Lao Yuan will definitely meet someone he likes."

"Don't worry about this kind of thing, anyway, there is this kid who will take care of Laozi." Lao Yuan turned over to wash Hand, came back and asked, "Speaking of which, have you and Lao Zhao found the person you're looking for?"

Qiao An paused, lowered his head and smiled awkwardly, "The result will be known tomorrow."

Zhao Fengnian can't wait, he has already Wen Jia went to find someone on his own, and Wen Jia was worried and followed along. Qiao Ann was also very anxious, but he still had a son to take care of, so he couldn't run around the base with the baby on his back.

No matter what, there will always be a result tomorrow.

Lao Yuan understood that he missed his husband, so he comforted him a few more words, and then went back to bed.