Chapter 137 The legend of the stone tablet

Wen Jia's requirements were not harsh and could be said to be reasonable, but the Wang family still felt that their crimes were extremely sinful and unforgivable.

Zhao Fengnian's ex-wife even scolded Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian, thinking that they were so cruel to let such a "little" child work in the logistics department. They must have ulterior motives and want to kill her son.

Mu Zi, who was on the sidelines, looked at Zhao Luo, who was more than three times stronger than himself, and rolled his eyes silently.

Several members of the Wang family did not agree to Wen Jia's request in the end, and Zhao Luo also yelled in anger, saying that Zhao Fengnian was not a human being, and he was not worthy of being his father, and he wanted to completely cut off relations with Zhao Fengnian, etc.

In the upstairs room, Zhao Fengnian was very sad when he heard it. If Qin Chi and Lao Yuan hadn't stopped him, he would have softened his heart on the spot after hearing what his son said, and ran down to ask for forgiveness.

As a father who failed to fulfill his responsibilities, Zhao Fengnian was full of guilt, and felt even more distressed for his son. But just because he loved Zhao Luo, he couldn't let a young man go to waste.

Zhao Luo is almost an adult. He must learn social survival skills. Even if he doesn't dare to go out to fight zombies, he must at least find a job in the base to support himself.

After a big quarrel between the people who came during the day, Zhao Fengnian was in a low mood and kept in a daze in the room. Wen Jia brought some food in, and Mu Zi chatted with him for a while, making Zhao Fengnian feel better.

While eating porridge and sauerkraut, Zhang Zhi said, "Wen Jia's request is not excessive." It can even be said that it is a matter of course, without the slightest problem.

On the contrary, the five members of the Wang family were thick-skinned than the city wall, stunned everyone.

"In my opinion, Zhao Luo and the others will eventually compromise. After all, if Lao Yuan ignores them, they won't even be able to find a bite to eat."

Not long ago, Wang Yang also quit his job as an operator, and now he is embarrassed to go back to work, and he has secretly cursed Zhao Fengnian, Qin Chi and others. As long as Zhao Fengnian insists, those people can only find work to support themselves.

Now is the end of the world. In the end of the world, how can anyone do nothing, eat and drink well, and wait for others to worship them?

Zhang Zhi slept all day and didn't feel sleepy at night. Qin Chi chatted with him and talked about Wen Jia and Zhao Fengnian.

"Brother Zhi, do you think they are a little weird?"

Zhang Zhi smiled, "No."

Qin Chi felt a ghost when he saw his smile, pressed him lightly, and patted his butt. "To be honest, do you know something?"

Zhang Zhi smiled without saying a word, but Qin Chi patted it a few times before he smiled and said, "You will understand if you pay more attention to it."

Qin Chi was stunned. Dazed, "Is there really a problem?"

Zhang Zhi closed his eyes and buried his head in Qin Chi's arms, "Sleep."

"Come on, you were still full of energy just now, don't evade the topic." Qin Chi smiled and kissed him Neck, "If you don't talk anymore, I'll be messing around."

Zhang Zhi was itchy by him, and pushed his head away a little, "You're so interested, ask yourself." He doesn't care about other people's private matters. Say a lot.

"That won't work, how can I ask? Just say, Brother Wen, are you on good terms with Lao Zhao?" Qin Chi imitated Wen Jia's indifferent face and said in a dead tone, "Do you think he will ignore me, Or just give me a straight look?"

Zhang Zhi held Qin Chi's increasingly dark and mature face and smiled softly, "Wen Jia is about my age, I'm going to be a father, and he needs someone to take care of him. After all, Lao Zhao is a Beta, and he was married, I know Cherish it, and Wen Jia has a good relationship with Wen Jia in all aspects, they are very suitable to be together."

More importantly, the two parties are happy with each other.

Qin Chi stayed for a long time, recalling the daily clues, except that Wen Jia often stared at Zhao Fengnian and ran up and down with Zhao Fengnian. Zhao Fengnian was also used to telling Wen Jia everything, and the two were always sticking together. Anything delicious will be given to Wen Jia and Mu Zi first... Other than that, there seems to be nothing special.

The two of them are also strict enough to keep secrets.

Qin Chi was extremely puzzled, and asked again, "How did you find out, Brother Zhi?" The

cold wind whistled outside the window, and a few strands of cold wind came in through the crack of the window. Qin Chi also pressed him, almost encircling him.

"They shouldn't have been together for a long time. Don't ask about the specifics. One day, everyone will know about this. You can ask again when the time comes." The sleepiness hit, Zhang Zhi yawned, "I'm really going to sleep."

Qin Chi also saw that he was really sleepy. He covered him tightly and kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep.

" Go to sleep, leaving Qin Chi still struggling.

Zhang Zhi is more careful than Qin Chi, and he cares more about his companions, so many things cannot escape his eyes.

Last time, Wen Jia was injured and lived in the observation point outside the base. Zhao Fengnian was taking care of him for seven days. Zhang Zhi also visited often, and he found that the situation between the two was not right.

The reason why Wen Jia was in a trance and was injured that time was probably because of Zhao Fengnian. As soon as Zhao Fengnian found his wife and children, he left everyone else behind. Wen Jia was probably worried that Zhao Fengnian would leave them, and was so worried that he lost his mind and got hurt.

It is estimated that it was the same time that the two of them spoke up, Wen Jia summoned the courage to express her feelings, and Zhao Fengnian was willing to try to get along with him.

Coming together from the beginning of the end of the world, fighting side by side all the way, this affection is far deeper than Zhao Fengnian and his ex-wife.

At night, the Lu family.

Joan put the baby to sleep, put it in the cradle, and then went to Lu Xingzhou's study.

"Xingzhou, are you still asleep?"

When he saw him go in, Lu Xingzhou beckoned, "Come here."

Qiao An sat on Lu Xingzhou's lap as usual, looking sideways at the computer, "What are you looking at, Noah's Ark? "

Yes, do you know the story about the Ark?" Lu Xingzhou held his Omega's waist, and continued after Qiao An nodded, "It was the first time we entered the tomb of Damuxueshan and saw a stone tablet, the tablet I mentioned the same interesting records as the Ark."

Qiao An was puzzled, "Is there still a stone tablet?" Why didn't Lao Yuan and the others see it.

Lu Xingzhou knew what he was wondering, and explained, "The stele was taken away by the research lab long ago, saying that it was to decipher the words on it." The

words are very old, like the oracle bone inscriptions from earlier times, but because many of the handwritings have been Damaged, it is difficult to identify, and researchers have only deciphered a small part of it, and even guessed it, and made up a relatively complete paragraph.

The tablet said that at a certain period not recorded in history, fierce wars broke out among various tribes, and countless people died in the war, and their bones were scattered all over the earth. Later, a strange worm was born from the corpse, which "resurrected" the dead and attacked the living.

And the living people bitten by the dead will also mutate and attack more people. Soon, various tribes fell one after another, and the entire land was almost filled with monsters that couldn't be killed.

The survivors finally stopped the war and joined hands to resist the monsters. But people at that time were always afraid of the unknown, and could not get more information to destroy the monsters. Facing the tireless attacks of the monsters, they retreated steadily, and only a few people were left to hide in Tibet and survive. .

At the same time, natural disasters came one by one, and countless people died in floods and earthquakes.

Some wizards say that this is because humans have offended God, and God is punishing them.

This kind of remarks is rampant, and everyone prays to God, asking for God's forgiveness, and hoping that God can save them from the sea of ​​misery.

Just as humanity was about to fall into ruin, a young girl stood up.

She found a big tree in the forest. The tree was not particularly tall, but when she and her family walked into the tree hole, she found that the tree hole was extremely wide. She was separated from her clan, and walked inside for three days and three nights, sleepy and hungry, just when she was about to die inside, a firefly led her weak and walked out.

People didn't believe her words and continued to fight the monster with their lives.

During this period, it was finally discovered that the monsters seemed to be able to move because they had blood-red bugs in their brains.

The patriarch ordered to collect more blood worms and kill them in various ways, trying to find a way to end this "natural disaster".

At the same time, the girl was also interested in the big tree.

She took the branches of the big tree and made it into a small wooden box. The box was an infinitely vast space. No matter how much she put in, even if she introduced the pool water, it would never be full.

The girl made a lot of boxes and put her precious gadgets in them. She didn't forget to tell the clansmen about it, but the clansmen who were busy driving the monsters ignored her.

Torrential rain poured, floods hit. At the same time, the monster army is gradually approaching, trying to wipe out this tribe.

Seeing that the tribesmen suffered heavy casualties, the girl made a decision. She took the wood, made a wooden house, and then threw the sundries in in front of the clansmen, finally convincing the clansmen that this was a house that would never be filled.

The girl said that if all the monsters can be brought into this house, and the wooden house is closed, the monsters may not be able to come out.

People immediately began to act and tried their best to drive the monsters into the house. Sure enough, as the girl said, after the monsters entered, the house was closed and burned with fire. The monsters seemed to disappear out of thin air and could never come out again.

The clansmen cut down that kind of trees, made countless houses, and introduced the incoming monsters one by one.

Things were going well, but there was only one blood-red monster. No matter how tempted they were, they seemed to be incompatible with wood and would never step into it.

The blood-red monster is far more powerful than other ordinary monsters, and the clansmen have suffered a lot.

In desperation, the girl came up with another way.

She decided to use herself as bait to build a coffin and lure the red monster into it.

That day, the girl dressed up, stood in front of the coffin, smeared with Manchu blood, and sang loudly, attracting red monsters.

Every monster will scratch and bite the girl. She endured the pain and dragged the monster into the coffin, again and again, exhausted and patient.

More clansmen followed her example, stood around the coffin, pushed the blood-red monster into the coffin before it turned into a corpse, and watched the monsters disappear.