Chapter 121 Being targeted

At present, most of the bases are Alpha, and Omega is the least. Taking into account the continuity of the development of the base, cultivating the next generation is the top priority. Therefore, all unmarked Omegas can get relatively easy and high-welfare jobs in the base, but marked Omegas with spouses are not so popular.

Early the next morning, a few Alphas and Zhao Fengnian drove off-road vehicles to collect supplies. Zhang Zhi and Qiao An also packed up and headed to their respective workplaces.

The canteen is divided into day shifts and night shifts. The day shift is responsible for lunch and dinner, and the night shift is responsible for breakfast.

Joan's first day of work was the day shift. He just took over and was about to start peeling potatoes when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Joan, have you come to the cafeteria too?"

Joan looked back, "Mr. Xie?" Xie

Yuze laughed, came over and picked up the potatoes and started peeling, "Don't call me Mr. Xie, just call me Brother Xie."

Joan Although he has already given birth to a child, he is only older than Mu Zi in the team, and everyone can only call him brother.

"I didn't expect to meet you in the cafeteria, are you also an Omega?" Qiao Ann asked casually after guessing that Xie Yuze was an Omega.

"Yeah, it was inconvenient to be in the entertainment industry in the past. Omegas have no human rights, so they can only use inhibitors to protect themselves."

Qiao Ann understood his approach very well, "Me too, I was often harassed since I was a child, and it was always It's my own fault, either to seduce Alpha, or to deliberately release pheromones to create the image of a weak victim and gain sympathy, anyway, as long as I'm harassed, it's always me."

As an Omega, I mean being protected by the whole society , In fact, the unfair things encountered do not know where to go.

The two were chatting while peeling potatoes, when the team leader suddenly came over behind him and called out, "Who is Joan?"

Joan was stunned for a moment, then turned around immediately, the baby on his back also opened his big round eyes, looking at the team leader curiously .

"Leader, I'm Joan, do you have anything to do with me?" The

team leader handed him a list directly, "Go to the Eastern District and pick these dishes back."

Joan glanced at the list and was a little embarrassed, "I'm alone. "Do you still want me to accompany you ?

" The leader's eyes widened.

"No, is there a haulage tool there?"

"No, you can just pick it up."

There are not many kinds of vegetables, but potatoes, sweet potatoes and other things add up to at least hundreds of thousands of kilograms. Joan alone is the I can't pick it up even if I'm exhausted.

"Leader, I can't be alone..."

"What's impossible? You can't get such a thing back. Does the base raise you to eat rice?" Trembling. Seeing that Qiao An was so embarrassed, Xie Yuze

put down the knife and said actively, "Or I'll accompany him. He is alone, and he has children. It is really difficult to complete this task."

Unexpectedly, seeing Xie Yuze's face inadvertently, everyone was shocked.

"You, you, you, aren't you that big star?"

Xie Yuze's face is a living sign, and there are small fans wherever he goes.

"Yeah, Joan is my good friend, can I help him with him?"

The team leader said embarrassedly, "This, no, we have regulations, everyone has their own work to do, you go to help him, who will do your work?"

Just as Xie Yuze was about to work harder, he Hearing Qiao An say, "Brother Xie, thank you for your kindness, but I'll do it myself. Although it's a bit too much, I should work hard."

Qiao An is very grateful, but he doesn't want to involve the innocent Xie Yuze. .

Since Qiao An said so, Xie Yuze had no choice but to watch him go down to carry the vegetables at the urging of the team leader.

After a whole day, Joan had to haul thousands of catties of vegetables to the cafeteria, clean the entire cafeteria, and even missed lunch. If Xie Yuze didn't secretly help him keep a copy, he would have to work hard all afternoon on an empty stomach.

At night, Xie Yuze could go home after handing over his shift, but he was stopped by the team leader, saying that the task during the day was not completed well, and he had to continue to work at night to make up for it.

Joan didn't understand why the team leader targeted him so much, and he couldn't find someone to do justice for him, so he had to continue to endure.

Later in the day, the milk powder diapers for the child were all gone, and the team leader did not allow him to go back to get them, which made him embarrassed.

Joan's son has always been well-behaved, but if he doesn't change his diaper and feels uncomfortable, he will cry a lot, reminding his father to change the diaper quickly. In addition, there will be no milk to eat, so hungry, and the baby is crying, so that Qiao An is scolded by the team leader again.

Xie Yuze knew that Qiao An was in trouble, and his first thought was to find Zhang Zhi and them.

Only Zhang Zhi will be here, and the others have not returned to collect supplies.

After hearing Xie Yuze's words, Zhang Zhi also felt strange. Things like moving goods are usually done by Alphas or Betas. How could it fall to Joan, an Omega, so aren't you afraid of delaying cooking?

Before he could think too much, Zhang Zhi asked while packing up the baby's diapers and milk powder, "Does Qiao Ann look like a good bully?"

Xie Yuze was also looking for a bottle, "Most Omegas have that kind of temperament, so why stare at him alone? Bullying?"

Zhang Zhi asked suspiciously, "Did he offend anyone?"

"That's impossible, after all, he just came to the base, and today is the first day of work." Xie Yuze really couldn't figure out, Joanna's character could offend Who.

Zhang Zhi didn't know why, so he could only do a favor first.

When he got to the cafeteria, Zhang Zhi was not working in it, so he couldn't go in, and Qiao Ann only had five minutes to come out.

While changing the diaper of the crying baby, Zhang Zhifei quickly asked, "Did you offend someone?"

Qiao Ann was still sweating from exhaustion, shook her head and said with a wry smile, "I don't know, but It's the first time I've come to Xizhao Base, and I haven't had any conflicts with anyone, so how could I offend anyone?"

"That's weird, the leader of the team today is obviously aimed at you." Xie Yuze is very observant, the leader of the team. Behaviour can't hide from him.

Zhang Zhi changed the baby's diaper and quickly fed the bottle into his mouth.

The little guy was hungry for a long time, and his face turned blue and purple from crying. He would change his diaper, drink the fragrant milk, and finally stop crying while leaning against Zhang Zhi's arms.

Zhang Zhi saw a large pool of urine stains on Qiao An's back. It should be because the diaper leaked, and the urine wet the clothes.

"You have to work all night, put on my clothes first." Zhang Zhi asked Xie Yuze to hold the child, then took off his cold-proof clothes and asked Qiao An to put them on.

Qiao An refused again and again, and Zhang Zhi dressed him involuntarily. The five-minute break had also arrived. Joan couldn't delay any longer. He glanced at the child reluctantly, turned and entered the cafeteria.

Looking at his trotting back, Xie Yuze frowned and said, "Why do I think something is not right?" Zhang

Zhi held Qiao An's dirty clothes and tightened his shoulders, "Let's go back and talk about it."

Drizzle, although there was no snow, the temperature was probably sub-zero.

Before going out in the morning, Qin Chi and the others said that they would go around Xizhao City, and they would probably be back very late. If they went too far and didn't make it back in time, it might take two days.

Back in the room, Zhang Zhi stood at the window and looked at the sky, still a little worried.

Qin Chi and the others have sufficient supplies and an RV, so it shouldn't be cold.

Xie Yuze carefully put the sleeping baby on the bed, and said softly, "This child is so sensible, he sleeps when he has enough to eat and drink, and is not noisy at all."

"Yes, it is very similar to Qiao An's temperament, very Quiet."

"He's an Alpha, so he must be stronger than Qiao An."

Zhang Zhi smiled, poured two glasses of warm water, and asked Xie Yuze to drink some to warm himself up.

"Lao Yuan and your husband won't come back at night?"

"It's already this time, so they shouldn't come back."

Xie Yuze smiled, "That's right, my brother patrols at night, if he doesn't go back to sleep, I'll sleep here, okay? "

Of course, you and your brother still have the bed, you can come back anytime you want." Zhang Zhi also said with a smile.

Although they didn't get along for a long time, they were very harmonious with the Xie brothers.

Xie Yuze drank the water and said thoughtfully, "I always feel that Qiao Ann is definitely not someone who will take the initiative to provoke right and wrong. After he came to the base, did he do anything that might cause others to be dissatisfied, and he should deliberately stumble him. What happened?"

Zhang Zhi wasn't with Qiao An all the time, but Qiao An was a very quiet and introverted person. Except for going to the registration room to inquire about her husband's whereabouts, and then going to the logistics team for an interview, he basically never left the door of the room.

Zhang Zhi carefully recalled the scene of going to the interview with Qiao Ann, but he didn't think there was anything wrong.

Then, only his husband's relationship is left?

Zhang Zhi was also not sure, and only said a few words to Xie Yuze, who was also very concerned about it.

"If it's really related to his husband, let him stop looking for someone with great fanfare for the time being. I'll talk to my brother about it, and the two of us secretly help with the search."

"How about that, in case you are involved?"

"Nothing . , let's inquire quietly, just don't let people find out."

Xie Yuze was so enthusiastic to help others, and Zhang Zhi couldn't refuse for Qiao An, so he agreed.

The next day, when Zhang Zhi and Xie Yuze were going to go out to work, Qiao An came back tired.

"I can rest for two hours and continue to work the day shift."

Xie Yuze was surprised, "How could this happen? Even in the end times, the labor force is not so squeezed." The

base is generous and generous to Omega, and even arranges night shifts. After taking a shift with Bai Lin, why did everything change as soon as I arrived at Joanna?

Zhang Zhi also felt anxious, but he and Qiao An didn't work in the same place, and he couldn't even enter the cafeteria outside of mealtime, so he couldn't help at all.

"Well, when it's lunchtime, I will meet your team leader when I go to the cafeteria to eat, and give him some gifts to see if he can be less targeted at you, or if there is any reason, you can ask clearly."

Qiao Ann Nodding, "Then please, Brother Zhi, I'll take the baby away after a short rest, and you can go to work."

"Then go to bed quickly, there is some porridge in the rice cooker, and two quick-frozen buns. Eat something when you're hungry, and Xiao Xie and I will go first." The

two of them hurried to work, and after Qiao Ann ate something, he also took the time to catch up with the baby in his arms.