Chapter 61 Grandpa's gift

Qin Chi deliberately looked at Uncle Deng a few more times and found that this man was different from Lao Yuan. Compared to the sharp-edged Lao Yuan, who is not an honest man at first glance, he has no signs of being a gangster.

If it wasn't for Zhang Zhi's simple mention of Uncle Deng's identity background, it would be difficult for Qin Chi to see that Uncle Deng is a powerful character.

Zhang Zhi never wanted to owe others favors, but Uncle Deng insisted on not accepting any remuneration. As soon as

Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi left, the young man asked suspiciously, "Master, no matter how good your relationship with his grandfather is, you won't need any remuneration, right? If you let them hunt as well. Zombies, get gold again..."

"It's a waste of time to be busy." Uncle Deng quickly interrupted the youth. "Oh." The young man hung

his head and didn't speak, and after a while he asked desperately, "Isn't he a relative of your old lover...?" He poked the young man's forehead with his index finger, and said with hatred, " Young

people only know that love is not love. What kind of old lover can't be another relationship? What are you thinking about all day long?"

He said deeply, "Uncle Deng, if it wasn't for your unruly intentions, would you be so diligent?"

Uncle Deng kicked the young man's buttocks with a kick, then his face stiffened, covering his buttocks and hurried to the toilet.

How could these little boys know that when he was hunted down by his enemies, it was Zhang Zhi's grandfather who rescued him and provided him with a place to stay, so that he could have the opportunity to develop his power and make his business as big as it is today. ?

Some kindness, although not verbally stated, but if there is an opportunity, it must be reported.

Going out of the iron house, Zhang Zhi noticed that Qin Chi beside him was tense, his muscles burst out, and he looked like he was going to exert force at any time.

"What's wrong?"

"This Uncle Deng is really a character." Qin Chi said with a smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

He turned his head to look at the tin hut that was getting farther and farther away, and quickly counted how many people were hiding in the dark, hiding their breath as guards.

If there is any change between him and Zhang Zhi, he should be shot into a hornet's nest in an instant. I hope the people nearby have eyes and don't easily provoke the ugly Uncle Deng.

The two quickly returned home, went to the bathroom to cool off, changed into clean clothes, and then sat in the living room to eat.

Although there are no fresh vegetables, there are a lot of quick-frozen chicken and vacuum-packed beef and duck legs. Dried fungus can also be fried and eaten after soaking. There are also various dried mushrooms and dried tofu, etc. Ba Ping made a very hearty meal. lunch.

Qin Chi filled Zhang Zhitian with a bowl of rice, and told others about the water supply and power supply, asking them to pay attention to the time.

Although there is a generator, it needs gasoline as fuel after all. They already have less gasoline in storage, and it's better to save a little if they can.

"Also, that Uncle Deng asked us to pick up weapons in four days. I think there is still wine in the space. When the weather is cooler at night, I will send him a bottle of Maotai."

"The only reward he wants is wine?" Lao Yuan couldn't believe it. ask.

In this world, it is not relatives, not friends, who would like to send such a big favor?

"Uncle Deng is really unpredictable, but I don't think he looks like a key to Zhige." Qin Chi believes that he is more accurate in seeing people. He did not detect malice from Uncle Deng, let alone them. With no injustice and no enmity, people in that position disdain them.

Mu Zi chewed a large piece of beef, and asked, "Then what are we going to do next?" Wouldn't it be possible to stay home and play for four days?

"I'll go to visit grandpa's grave later, take a rest tonight, and go to the city tomorrow." Zhang Zhi thought about it, they were exhausted from Luocheng to Letan City, and they had to take a rest. The materials were moved out and stored at home, and then went to the urban area to continue to collect materials.

"Okay, listen to you." No one else had an opinion.

After lunch, Bapin went to wash the dishes, feeling the charm of an expensive dishwasher. Don't look at these kitchen utensils from a few years ago, but they are absolutely no worse than those of today's brands in terms of style and practicality. It is estimated that when he bought them, Grandpa Zhang bought them according to the best and most expensive ones.

Ba Ping stroked the spatulas like a baby, and also loved a few tall crystal cups.

Think about when they leave, this house will become an uninhabited idle area sooner or later, and these precious kitchen utensils will only stay here forever, unable to perform their best functions, how lonely it is.

Thinking of how things would turn out like that, Ba Ping couldn't help sighing. Just as Zhang Zhi went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea, he saw Ba Ping frowning.

"What's wrong?" Zhang Zhi's voice, like Alpha, is more magnetic, and the lower his voice is, the more sexy it is.

Ba Ping put his face on a kitchen knife, and said sadly: "Xiaochi his wife, you see that these kitchen utensils are wasted here. How about letting Brother Ba take them away when we leave? Don't worry, brother. Knowing that this is your grandfather's thing, my brother must cherish it."

After saying that, he was worried that Zhang Zhi would not agree, and squeezed his throat and winked his eyes very flatteringly, "It's not that you don't know how good Brother Ba's cooking skills are, Bae. Brother must feed you both round and round, and if you and Xiaochi have a baby in the future, you can also use these kitchen utensils to feed your baby and continue your grandfather's love, right?"

Zhang Zhi and Grandpa Zhang bought every brick and tile in this house. Ba Ping has his reasons for saying so.

The word "child" touched Zhang Zhi's heart. He calmly caressed his flat belly and agreed with a smile, "Just take whatever you like, don't tell me."

Seeing his agreement, Ba Ping really didn't like it. He hummed a little song politely and planned to pack up the kitchen utensils.

Zhang Zhi made the tea and left the kitchen. Standing at the door, he looked at Qin Chi, who was sitting on the sofa discussing the route with Lao Yuan.

The world is so chaotic, it is still difficult for them to protect themselves, and adding a child will not make things worse?

Moreover, Beta, who is not easy to get pregnant, had a miscarriage once, is there any chance of getting pregnant again?

Qin Chi seemed to sense Zhang Zhi's mood swings immediately, and turned back and smiled at him, with worry in his eyes.

Zhang Zhi wiped his face, held the frame of his glasses, walked over to put down the tray, and placed a cup of tea in front of several people.

Qin Chi naturally supported his waist, "I told Lao Yuan to go to Baohe District to check the situation tomorrow. If the city is not particularly dangerous, we will go to a place with more abundant resources."

Where they are now Qingxing District is a gathering place for the wealthy, with sparse buildings and low population density, but the supplies in the supermarket have long been snapped up, not even a pack of toilet paper is left. If you want to collect supplies without spending money, you have to go to places where there are only zombies and not many humans.

Baohe District is a commercial street with sufficient supplies and is relatively close to Qingxing District. They are the best choice at present.

Zhang Zhi looked at the map and drew a line with his pen. "I'm very familiar with that

place. I'll lead the way tomorrow." Try to take the safe route.

Having said that, you can relax for a while today.

"Your eighteen-year-old face is as red as a lotus flower in the sun, and you crossed Qingshi Alley..." Ba Ping hummed a song and twisted his fat body out of the kitchen, and also moved a barbecue.

Mu Zi turned his head to see the thing, and suddenly looked disappointed, "Bag, why are you making a barbecue grill?"

"What else can a barbecue grill do besides barbecue?" Said, "I have read the manual, this grill does not need electricity, no charcoal fire, and supports solar grilling. Think about it, now the weather is so hot, let's just put the grill outside, the energy will be full, and then we can eat barbecue and drink How cool is the beer?"

Lao Yuan's eyes were half dead, and he didn't ask, where is such a behemoth?

You know, they still have to go to the city to collect more important supplies, and the space is definitely not enough. At that time, some unimportant things will be thrown away, not to mention the barbecue grill.

Everyone did not want to discourage the enthusiasm of this cooking enthusiast, so they silently bowed their heads and drank tea.

In the afternoon, everyone went back to their rooms to play games or take a nap. Only Ba Ping was still energetic and worked hard to clean up his kitchen utensils. If he hadn't lived here for a few days, he would have ignored Lao Yuan's objection and threw all the kitchen utensils into the space.

Zhang Zhi took Qin Chi to the room on the third floor.

"This is... Grandpa's former bedroom." Zhang Zhi walked to the window and opened the curtains to let in the sunlight.

The uninhabited room is dark and damp, and even with a few rays of sunlight, it looks a little gloomy.

Qin Chi has never met Grandpa Zhang, but Zhang Zhi was taught by his old man. From his conduct to his personality, he should be very similar to Grandpa Zhang.

From Zhang Zhi, it is not difficult to imagine what kind of person Grandpa Zhang is.

Zhang Zhi walked to the bedside table, opened the drawer, and took out a picture frame.

"When grandpa died, his relics were divided among his parents and elder brother, and there was not much left." Zhang Zhi took out the photo and handed the frame to Qin Chi, "This is what he left to you, I have kept it from my father. Mom found it."

"Me?" Qin Chi took it suspiciously and found a solid gold key blade hidden in the photo frame.

Zhang Zhiqing coughed, "Accurately speaking, it's for my future... lover."

This thing should have been given to Qin Chi long ago, but after the marriage, the two of them have been unhappy, and Qin Chi has shown that he hates Zhang Zhi very much. Zhang Zhi was worried that he would not take good care of grandpa's gift, so he did not dare to give it.

Qin Chi raised the key blade above his head and found nothing unusual.

"Is this the key to open something?" Zhang Zhi wasn't quite sure, " Grandpa

didn't tell me what it's used for. It's probably just the shape of a key made of gold. It doesn't have any other meaning."

, Zhang Zhi's heart sank slightly, and he said a little embarrassedly: "Gold used to be quite valuable, now... if you don't like it, I..."

"I don't like it, it was given to me by my grandfather, don't try to take it back. ." Like a child, Qin Chi exaggeratedly hid the key sheet and glared at Zhang Zhi with "hostile" eyes.