Chapter 113 Waking up

Xie Yuzheng said helplessly to his relatives, "Can you please point your face, when did we have ham and milk? Those things have been scraped away by the previous gang!"

"Shut up for me and eat the inside and outside. !" Omega's husband glared at Xie Yuzhuo fiercely.

Although the rest of the people didn't speak, they all gestured to Xie Yuzhuo with their eyes, not allowing him to "speak nonsense".

Seeing that the entire Xie family had a tendency to turn their backs on that material, Qin Chi didn't plan to tangle over this material, and signaled that Xie Yumao would calm down and stop talking for them.

Those materials should be considered as a reward for temporarily living in this house.

Afterwards, Qin Chi and Wen Jia carried Zhao Fengnian away, and Zhang Zhi also held an umbrella and took Qiao An back.

Once Zhao Fengnian and the baby are settled, things will come to an end. After being busy for so long, I can finally take a break.

Lao Yuan hung an outdoor bath bag next to the container, and took a quick shower with clean rainwater.

It is raining heavily, and the temperature is also dropping. It is easy to catch a cold with cold water, but there is nothing to do right now.

After everyone took a bath and changed into clean and warm clothes, it was almost midnight.

Qin Chi took instant food such as self-heating rice and self-healing pot from the space, and everyone ate it easily, and all fell asleep on the bed unconscious.

Despite the wind and rain outside, at least for now, it is still safe here.

In the middle of the night there was thunder, which scared Joan's son to tears. Qiao An wanted to take the child outside to coax her, but the wind and rain were heavy, so she couldn't go out casually.

Fortunately, everyone was so tired during the day that everyone was unaware, only Zhang Zhi got up to help the baby with formula, and coaxed with Qiao An.

Joan was very grateful, "Brother Zhi, I..."

"Don't talk about that, we are all friends, and we should take care of each other." Zhang Zhi rubbed the baby's fluffy head and said softly, "When the rain stops, we will Just go to the Xizhao base, you and your husband will meet soon."

Qiao An nodded with a wry smile.

Hope to see you.

After finally waiting for the baby to fall asleep, Zhang Zhi lay back on the bed and was embraced by the confused Qin Chi.

"Brother Zhi, where did you go?"

"The bathroom."

Qin Chi was so tired that he slept with Zhang Zhi in his arms. He slept soundly, but Zhang Zhi heard the wind and rain outside, but he couldn't sleep well.

"Xiaochi... Will we still have children?"

Qin Chi had fallen asleep and said instinctively, "Of course there will be, I have been together with Brother Zhi, and there will be."

"What if we don't?" Zhang Do not hesitate to ask.

"Then two people..." Qin Chi said in a low voice, Zhang Zhi couldn't hear it clearly, but he knew that it wouldn't be something that would make him sad.

When he arrives at a safe base, he will also have to take good care of his body and give birth to a child with the blood of the two, and he can't regret it for the rest of his life.

It was still raining the next day, and I don't know if it was stopped by relatives. Xie Yuzhao and the brothers never came, and Qin Chi and others didn't go looking for someone, so as not to cause trouble.

There is a lot of food in the space, enough to eat for a long time, so there is no need to worry about material problems for the time being. It's just that the rain will fall for a few more days, and the container will be very dangerous.

Lao Yuan stood at the door smoking a cigarette, looking at the pouring rain and worrying, "You said, why does the rain stop?"

"Yeah, I'm so worried." Mu Zi propped his head up and said boredly, "If we had known we would have prepared a boat, we would never have to worry about being flooded again."

"Kayaks are not very useful." Lao Yuan After looking outside for a while, he said, "Look, did someone go out in a kayak over there?"

Mu Zi ran to the door and rubbed his eyes, "Well, it's my idol and his brother!

" Those two idiots, are you still going out to find death in such a heavy rain?" Lao Yuan really wanted to rush out and ask what the brothers were thinking.

Wen Jia came from the back with a cup of tea, "Maybe the food at home has run out." Such a

big family, more than 20 people, all waiting for the brothers to find food and come back, I don't know why their father is so deadheaded. , must take his son's life to please other relatives.

Mu Zi always felt a little worried when he saw it. Even they didn't dare to go out to collect supplies in the torrential rain. The brothers were too desperate.

After thinking about it for a while, Lao Yuan also took out the kayak, called Shang Ba Ping and Qin Chi, and planned to go out to collect supplies together.

"I don't have anything to do anyway when I'm idle. Maybe there will be something good outside?"

Wen Jia disagreed, "It's too dangerous."

"It's okay, Brother Wen, you protect Brother Zhi and the others at home, we'll go back when we go." Qin Chi also I was bored and wanted to go out and get some air.

Seeing that their decision had been made, Wen Jia and Zhang Zhi had no choice but to let them go.

After Mu Zi also got into the kayak and ran away, Zhang Zhi also took out the radio and sat on the bedside to listen to the information.

Everything in the container is good, except that it is not soundproof, and the raindrops slam on the top of the head, covering up the sound of the radio.

After listening to it for a long time, Qiao An asked, "Brother Zhi, have you heard any useful information?"

"Probably, this torrential rain will continue for a while, but it will be less rainy after that. After the rain stops, the country will We will try our best to dispatch people to organize rescue." Zhang Zhi put down the radio.

Wen Jia came over and stood beside the bed, frowning, "Wait until the rain stops and the flood subsides before going on the road, how long will it take?"

"The weather forecast is not very accurate now, but I really have to wait until it's safe to set off, don't say much. It will take another month."

Wen Jia looked at Zhao Fengnian, who was still in a drowsiness, and felt depressed.

After a month, there will be no waiting for the doctor, and Zhao Fengnian can only recover on his own.

Fortunately, Zhao Fengnian was in good physical condition. If he was replaced by Qiao An, he might have died on the day of the injury.

After routinely listening to the contents of the radio, Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia worked on the generator again.

When there is no electricity at night, it is all dark, and the mobile phone, computer, and rice cooker can't be used. This is fine for a day or two, but more than three days can drive people crazy.

After negotiating for a long time, Zhang Zhi could only put the space box on the bed at the back of the container, and then projected it out. The generator was still placed in the space, and it came out from the space's lead wire socket for human use.

In this way, the sound of the generator cannot be heard, but the container must be guarded at all times and cannot be left half a step, lest the Xie family break in by mistake and discover their secrets.

Especially the bear boy, he had to be on guard no matter what.

After solving the problem of electricity, Zhang Zhi took out the ingredients from the space to make soup. In the past two days, everyone has been drenched enough, and they have to drink some nutritious soup to replenish their bodies.

Before Zhang Zhi's soup was ready, the fragrance wafted out of the container, and even Zhao Fengnian, who had been asleep for a long time, woke up, clamoring for the soup.

Zhang Zhi gave Wen Jia and Qiao An a bowl each, and Zhao Fengnian also gulps a few mouthfuls, and people are also a lot more energetic.

Qiao An held the bowl and sipped, and whispered, "Brother Zhi, your cooking skills are getting better and better, this chicken soup is really delicious."

Zhang Zhi smiled, "There's still in the pot, I'll go after drinking it. Sheng."

"Thank you, Brother Zhi."

Zhao Fengnian leaned against the pillow and said weakly, "What the hell is this place?"

He woke up halfway last night and felt that something was wrong, but he was in a bad mood and never had a chance to ask.

Wen Jia told him about the rising water and the collapse of the house, which scared him enough.

He just slept for a while, why did so many things happen?

But fortunately, at the critical moment, these people did not abandon him, and always guarded him firmly. You can see how important it is to have a group of trusted friends.

When Zhao Fengnian was able to wake up, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. He is considered to have passed the most dangerous recovery period, and as long as he takes care of it carefully, there should be no major problems.

After drinking the soup, Zhang Zhi went to cook some thick porridge for him, and let him eat a little to fill his stomach.

Later, Qin Chi and the others came back, had a conversation with Zhao Fengnian, and talked about Xie Yuzhao next door.

"Today, the brothers went to catch fish and were almost killed by zombies in the water. Fortunately, we were in time, otherwise they would be finished."

Mu Zi also said angrily, "Yeah, we rescued the idols, their relatives. He also said that we took too many fish, but we only took a few fish for meaning, so we can scold it, it's so unreasonable!"

They didn't lack those few fish, they just wanted to bring some fish back to make soup for Zhao Fengnian.

Zhao Fengnian didn't understand the cause of the incident, so he specifically asked, "Are the relatives of the Xie family going too far?"

"It's not excessive, it's shameless." Qin Chi said.

Just now, they sent the wet brothers home. As a result, the relatives not only did not feel sorry for Xie Yuzhuo and the two, but also said that they were useless. People can't even divide half a bowl of fish meat.

If it wasn't for Xie Yuzhuo fighting with zombies in the water for so long, he would have jumped up and fought with his relatives long ago if he lost his strength.

Xie Yuze is even worse. He needs to be thinner. He used to be a star again, and he is pampered. He is not as strong as the athlete brother.

The relatives yelled there, and the father of the two brothers did not say a word, just huddled in the corner and buried his head, as if it had nothing to do with him.

Lao Yuan hated that iron was not steel, and wanted to go up and scold the father and ask him whether it was a bunch of weird relatives or his two biological sons that was more important.

But this is someone else's family business, and he really can't say much, so he can only watch the two of them suffer.

Zhao Fengnian and Qiao An were also filled with indignation.

"If anyone dares to torture my son like this, even if I go to jail, I will let them taste what a hard iron fist is!"

Qiao An thought of his son and nodded.

But no matter what, they, outsiders, couldn't rush to help beat up those relatives, nor could they persuade the two brothers to give up their father and go on their own.

Seeing that the electricity was turned on in the container, Ba Ping got carried away, set up the rice cooker and induction cooker, and made a sumptuous dinner, such as braised fish with vinegar and fish, and pork and duck, so that everyone could have a full meal.