Chapter 10 Space storage box

Lao Yuan has always been sharp, and Qin Chi didn't expect to be able to completely hide it from him with just a few words, so he happily took out the reasons he had prepared earlier and continued to fool around, "Yes, I heard from a few friends that the weather has also been abnormal recently, and the southern There is even a possibility of snowfall in this season, and frequent earthquakes have been detected in many other places, but the magnitude is very low and almost negligible. Overall, the world has become very strange in all aspects. If something like the end of the world happened, society The order will definitely collapse, I think we can prepare first, so as not to be caught by surprise in the future."

Regarding various natural disasters, relevant content has also been broadcast on the news, Qin Chi thinks that the relevant departments should also be aware of it, and are trying to get rid of it. Know the truth. However, until his death in the previous life, the cause of the apocalypse has not been announced, and the natural disasters that have arisen for unknown reasons are quite frequent. There was a great flood that killed many people in it.

"So you prepared a gun and planned to protect yourself?" Lao Yuan asked.

Qin Chi admitted generously, "Who knows what will happen in the future? Since you can get a self-defense guy, you won't suffer if you prepare more?"

Lao Yuan stared at him, wanting to find some more clues, he also Let Lao Yuan look at it, very magnanimous. Lao Yuan would probably believe more than half of his words, but he would feel that he still had reservations, but he would not ask any further questions.

Sure enough, Lao Yuan Chang breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, I have convinced you, so I will help you with the gun as you wish, but if there is anything else in the future, don't forget to tell my brother."

"During this time , Lao Yuan, don't leave Luocheng for now, and if anything happens, we can take care of each other." Qin Chi's purpose of calling Lao Yuan over was to avoid the apocalypse outbreak and then look for people everywhere, and communication will also be done at that time. Interrupted and chaotic, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

"That won't work, I have to go get you a gun, and I have to do it myself." Lao Yuan took off the red rope around his neck and shook it in front of Qin Chi, "You have seen this thing before, you know what it is. Do not?"

There was a small wooden box tied to the rope, and the workmanship was very delicate. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Qin Chi would not have believed that this was a magical space.

"You know, you need to open it with a password, right?" Qin Chi had seen it, but never used it.

"That's right, the password is 'Ouch, what the fuck'." Lao Yuan explained, "Actually, I didn't know what it was at the time. I only knew that it belonged to my ancestors, and I couldn't just throw it away. Being cut by glass, it hurts a lot, I screamed, 'Ouch, what the hell', guess what happened later? Hahaha, a priceless antique fell out of this small box!"

Qin Chi was speechless Extremely, Lao Yuan said excitedly, "I later found out that the blood on my hand accidentally dripped onto the box, as long as I said 'Ouch, what a trough', the box would open, and a large space appeared inside, with There are a lot of treasures from my ancestors' tomb robbing...!"

Lao Yuan used the money from selling antiques to form his small team, and it was much more convenient to have such a space box.

After nagging for a long time, Lao Yuan finally remembered the business and handed the box to Qin Chi, "In short, you should take this thing first."

Qin Chi brought the box over, "Wouldn't it be better for you to wear this thing?" So troublesome.

"Brother has a plan." Lao Yuan said again, "You'd better prepare something else, don't leave the groceries, I also don't think it's that simple this time. We went to Damu Snow Mountain before, and we actually received it. Forget it, I'll tell you about this later, just be careful."

Then Lao Yuan took out a dark pistol in his coat pocket.

"You take this first, and practice your hands when you are free. You won't be able to shoot if something else happens." In addition, Lao Yuan was also afraid that Luocheng would be unsafe, so Qin Chi held a gun for self-defense.

Qin Chi is no stranger to guns, so he took it and put it in his trouser pocket, "Okay, I see."

Lao Yuan is so good at talking, but Qin Chi also saves the effort of grinding his lips.

After Lao Yuan left, Qin Chi took the box to the study to examine it carefully.

This box is red, similar in shape to the ancient dressing box, but only the size of a thumb. It looks ordinary in appearance. It is hard to believe that there is actually something else in it.

Qin Chi said, "Ouch, what the hell," and immediately there was an extra space of fifty cubic centimeters in front of him, like a 3D stereoscopic projection, and the entity could not be touched.

He tried to throw the computer into the space, and the computer shrunk dozens of times in an instant, automatically stacked in the corner, and it was easy to take it out, just reach out and grab it out.

Listening to Lao Yuan, according to the actual calculation, this space box can hold objects the size of a classroom. If the volume is too small, it will be reduced many times, so it can't be any more magical. For so many years, he has not understood what it is. principle.

Although I don't know what happened to this box, with this thing, it is more convenient for Qin Chi to collect materials.

The next day, the medicines Qin Chi wanted just arrived in the warehouse, so he had to find time to count them.

After driving to the suburban warehouse, Qin Chi put down the shutter door, making sure that no one would peep at him before going to count the supplies.

The medicines in the small half of the warehouse were arranged in a mess, making Qin Chi's head extremely large. Although he knows some simple first aid care knowledge, he is not proficient in pharmacy. There are many drug names here and they are very complicated. There are six words in the eight characters that he can't understand, and the word "capsule" is familiar.

Forget it, slowly classify it.

Qin Chi divided the medicines into cold medicines, hemostatic medicines, antibiotics, etc. one by one according to the efficacy of the instructions, and stacked them in a corner of the warehouse. Some medical gauze, iodine, etc. are placed in the most obvious position, so that it can be quickly taken and used when injured.

Looking at the messy warehouse, Qin Chi thought to himself that food, medicine, and firearms would have to be placed neatly, so that they should not be in a mess. Like boxes of medicines thrown into a wooden box, they are no more than the size of a cup. If they are all mixed up, it is really worth looking for.

On the other side of the warehouse are piles of dried meat and canned food that were recently purchased. The quantity is extremely considerable. Qin Chi plans to buy some more. In the last life, he was so hungry that he had no human form, which caused Qin Chi to have a psychological shadow on hunger. This time, he prepared enough food for whatever he said, and raised Zhang Zhi to be white and plump, so as not to feel sad when he thought of Zhang Zhi's skinny appearance at that time.

After all the things in the warehouse are neatly arranged, Qin Chi estimated that the space of the storage box may have been used up a little half, and the firearms department store has not been shipped back, how can it be stuffed by then?

Qin Chi was a little worried. He had money on hand, but if he couldn't take the goods back, wouldn't it be a waste of time?