Chapter 28 Overnight in the park

You can only get on the expressway from the west gate. If the passage is closed, all citizens will not be able to leave Luocheng at all.

Is it because the rulers want to put the scourge in Luocheng and prevent Luocheng people carrying the virus from going out, so they closed the expressway?

No matter what, they can't break through hard, and they can only go back.

Qin Chi was in charge of driving, while Zhang Zhi called Lao Yuan to explain the situation. Lao Yuan and the others had already arrived at Ximen. After refueling at the gas station, they had to return because the expressway was blocked.

People on both sides didn't know what to do, so Qin Chi parked the car on the side of the road and discussed with Lao Yuan for a while, and decided to find another place to meet, it would be more convenient to do things together.

Qin Chi should be more familiar with Luocheng, and made an agreement with Lao Yuan to rest overnight in the park near Ximen, and see if he can leave the city tomorrow.

Anyway, their car is full of supplies, and there are beds and bedding, so there is no problem in the car overnight.

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi were the closest to the park. It only took ten minutes to drive there. When they rushed over, there were already many people in the park.

These people seem to have the same idea as Qin Chi. They don't plan to go back to the urban area with high population density.

At 6 o'clock in the afternoon, the sky was as dark as it was in the middle of the night, and the street lights in the park were not turned on.

The park area is not large, and there are about dozens of private cars parked here. Some people are well prepared, setting up a simple tent near the car and taking out fast food to satisfy their hunger, while others take out their mobile phones and order takeout, which is also more convenient.

Qin Chi lowered the rear seat to form a bed, and took out the air-conditioning blanket from under the seat. While making the bed, he said, "Brother Zhi, let's rest here for the night first, there is something to eat in the luggage compartment, do you want to eat? Just take whatever you want, and I'll take it tonight, and then I'll find a place to sleep well when I get out of the city."

They just wanted to leave the city all the way, and they didn't have time to eat lunch, and they would be so hungry that their stomachs were burning.

Zhang Zhi nodded, went to the back of the car to boil water, and continued to use his mobile phone to make calls.

After entering the park, he had already found a lot of acquaintances to inquire about the situation, but many of them did not answer the phone, and the only few who answered the call were ambiguous. They don't know anything about it either.

After dozens of phone calls, Zhang Zhi finally got some accurate news from a key official, and looked stunned after hanging up.

Qin Chi climbed over the bed and sat down beside him, "How is it?"

Zhang Zhi held the phone, and involuntarily exerted force in his hand, "Said that there were rabies patients in the city, they would bite anyone they saw, they were the first to break through the power plant, and the army intervened. After the emergency repairs, such patients with a tendency to attack have appeared one after another in various places. At present, the urban area is very unstable, and various communities have basically been closed for management. The army is cleaning up the remaining patients, hoping to control

the situation before dawn." As a result, Qin Chi was not surprised at all.

At the very beginning of the previous life, didn't experts also say that this irrational and highly aggressive germ was a type of rabies? He also said that this kind of germ is not terrible, and that a vaccine can be developed quickly with modern medical means, but it was later slapped in the face.

Qin Chi really wanted to go out of the city immediately, but the highway intersection has been blocked.

In short, look at the situation first, and if things really get to the point of last resort, think of other ways.

Zhang Zhi boiled water to make tea, and then took out a few boxes of self-heating rice, "Xiaochi, which flavor would you like to eat?"

"Braised beef." Qin Chi, who is not fond of meat, answered quickly.

Zhang Zhi opened a box of braised beef, and took another box of fish-flavored shredded pork to eat by himself.

These self-heating rice are prepared by Muzi, and there are many kinds. In addition to the two that two people eat, there are other kinds of chicken thighs and mushrooms, pork with plum vegetables, shredded pork with pickled vegetables, beef with green peppers, etc. All flavors of self-heating rice on the market are available in the market. can be found here.

The taste of self-heating rice is definitely not as good as fresh food, but after a while, even if it is self-heating rice, many people will not be able to eat it.

The two sat at the small coffee table to eat. Qin Chi had a big appetite, and one box was not enough. Zhang Zhi helped him take apart a portion of beef with green peppers to fill him up.

While they were eating, Mu Zi called and asked Zhang Zhi.

"Brother Zhi, we are stuck on the road and can't make it, what should we do?" Mu Zi cried out on the phone.

Among Lao Yuan's gang, Zhang Zhi's favorite is Mu Zi. Hearing Mu Zi's irritable tone, he quickly asked, "Are you in trouble?

" On Sanfang Street, the road is closed, and those people told us to retreat to the edge of the city, or find a hotel to rest on the spot, anyway, no one is allowed to walk on the street, and vehicles are not allowed to drive."

Mu Zi and the others were exhausted, First, they were blocked on the road for several hours, and they finally waited for the traffic to evacuate. They were about to leave the city. As a result, the expressway was directly blocked. When they were going to the suburban park to meet Zhang Zhiqinchi, they were also stopped on the street.

Luo Cheng became so strange that everyone felt uneasy.

Zhang Zhi comforted Mu Zi and asked the child to call Lao Yuan, and Qin Chi also came to help Lao Yuan plan a route to see how they could meet in the shortest time.

Suburban parks are nearby places where you can park and rest, and are the closest to toll gates at highway intersections. Once there is an uncontrollable situation in the urban area, it is the most appropriate to evacuate from here.

When Qin Chi was talking to Lao Yuan, Zhang Zhi turned on the computer and saw several videos in the circle of friends.

Qin Chi hung up the phone and was about to speak to Zhang Zhi when he saw that Zhang Zhi was pale and sweating profusely.

"Brother Zhi, are you alright?" Qin Chi hurriedly sat down and hugged Zhang Zhi, rubbing his partner's forehead nervously, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Zhang Zhi was so shocked that he was speechless for a while, and only turned the computer Turning to Qin Chi, motioning him to watch the video.

The video should have been shot from a high-rise residential area, probably at the entrance of a residential area. The iron gate was closed, but a group of "human beings" who were screaming and screaming were sticking to the iron door and shouting at the security guards standing inside. Howling, making a terrifying sound that doesn't look like a normal person at all.

Those "people" are just like the walking dead in foreign movies, their limbs are broken, their clothes are covered in blood, they seem irrational, and they only have their hands open and long for the blood that is close at hand.

The security guards were holding guns that they couldn't get at ordinary times. They were trembling with fear. Some really couldn't contain the fear in their hearts. , bang dong pound on the iron gate.

The other video is clearer. It was taken on the street. A team of armed personnel was guarding the street and opened fire on a group of monsters that came from the beehive. Smoke rose from the scene.

Behind the armed men, there are still many humans with broken necks, their intestines and stomachs are broken, their intestines and organs are scattered on the ground, and they are taken away and eaten by wild dogs.

Testimonials

This book is about to be put on the shelves, and it will be updated by 3,000 a day, ensuring that it will not be abandoned.

Regarding the testimonials on the shelves, I wanted to see how other great writers wrote them, but I didn't know how to write them after reading too many testimonials. In short, you understand.

I wish the student party to study hard, to improve every day, to achieve excellent grades, to be loved by everyone, to sleep until the working party wakes up naturally, to count money and to get cramps, to get along well in the office, to find a beloved boyfriend/girlfriend as soon as possible, and to have money to eat hot pot every day, The foolish leaders all stand aside and

go to the sauce , and the double update on the same day is on the shelves, thank you for your support~