Chapter 76 All zombies

"Damn it!" Lao Yuan directly took out a grenade from the space and wanted to throw it out of the car, but was stopped by Wen Jia.

"The air wave will overturn the car!" Briefly explaining the reason why this could not be done, Wen Jia grabbed the driver's collar and threw the person in the back row, then he climbed into the driver's seat and drove.

Qin Chi grabbed the armrest on the roof and shouted in a deep

voice, "Sit down!" Wen Jia stepped on the accelerator as soon as he finished speaking. Land Rover rushed forward and then backed up, throwing a few zombies off the car. However, there are too many zombies around the car. Even if a few are knocked away, there will be more pressure immediately. Land Rover is slightly deformed under this pressure.

This Land Rover is not like Qinchi's off-road vehicle, which has been refitted after tens of millions of dollars, but from the roadside by Brother Hu and others. Its sturdiness is far less than that of off-road vehicles. how long.

"Crack..."

The window of the passenger seat was smashed by a zombie, and the zombie reached in and grabbed the neck of the person in the seat. The person was breathing hard and rolled his eyes a few times, before he could scream in surprise. He was dragged out by several zombies, and blood splattered in the blink of an eye.

"Yeah..." The people in the car screamed, but no one could get up and do something.

The zombies outside the car were attracted by the man's flesh and blood, and rushed towards them. Qin Chi took the opportunity to shoot and kill the few remaining ones, freeing the car body.

Old Yuan Ze quickly climbed to the passenger seat, took out a steel shield from the space to hold it against the window, and shouted, "Drive!"

Before he shouted, Wen Jia was already stepping on the accelerator. After a few seconds, his face turned pale. Suddenly, "Oops, two tires burst!"

"Ah, I don't want to die, I don't want to die!"

A man in the car didn't know if he was frightened or what, but he actually opened the door and jumped out, trying to run in the opposite direction of the zombies. However, before he ran three or four meters away, he was pounced on by a few zombies. The people in the car only saw him rolling a few times in the zombie group, and then there were only pieces of meat left in the wailing.

"Damn, crazy!" Lao Yuan scolded angrily, pressing his body firmly against the steel shield, preventing the zombies outside from taking advantage.

Wen Jia finally started the Land Rover, the body leaned to the right obviously, but it was barely able to drive.

The Land Rover was running forward at a very slow speed, and Qin Chi kept shooting the surrounding zombies from the cracks of the window. Although the effect was minimal, it finally made the car move.

In addition to Qin Chi and the three of them, there were two other brothers of Brother Hu in the car. The two of them were frightened. In this terrifying environment, pheromones floated out uncontrollably, and they were no less attractive to zombies than bloody aura.

Qin Chi in his previous life was forced to release pheromones and was thrown outside the base to attract zombies, giving the upper echelons of the base time to escape. The better the Alpha in all aspects, the more intense the pheromone, and the higher the attraction to zombies.

The car window was shattered in several places, and the pheromones drifted from the inside to the outside, making Lao Yuan so angry that he wanted to scold his mother.

"You two mentally handicapped, put away your pheromones, didn't you see that all the zombies ran with us!" The

two Alphas shrank into a ball tremblingly, unable to recover the pheromones, and dared not resist Lao Yuan. No matter how stupid people are, they can see who is in charge in this car now.

Qin Chi changed the magazine, put on the helmet thrown by Lao Yuan, leaned out of the car window, and shot the zombies backwards.

The number of zombies in this area is already very small, and Lao Yuan has swept away the front, and Qin Chi is mainly responsible for the group that is chasing behind.

There were still outsiders in the car. Even if the two of them shrunk in their seats and didn't dare to look up, they might have noticed that Lao Yuan kept finding a lot of things out of thin air that he didn't have before. The bullets of steel shield helmets can't be put in his trouser pockets. s things.

When the crisis passes, no matter how stupid people will think something is wrong, right?

One of Lao Yuan and Qin Chi went forward, and the other went back, splitting the responsibilities to shoot zombies. Wen Jia's car skills were outstanding. He was driving a tattered Land Rover that was almost falling apart, and he quickly caught up with Brother Hu's car.

Although Brother Hu's car is also a Land Rover, its performance is much better than the one driven by Wen Jia, and the casing has also been strengthened to escape from the zombies earlier than them.

Only, the truck carrying more people didn't know where to go.

The two cars drove forward smoothly, but they failed to calm down for a few minutes. Another group of zombies with their teeth and claws poured out from the street, sniffing the breath of living people, and quickly approached the car.

The speed and strength of these zombies are far greater than those of the previous ones. Their speed is no different from that of a normal person. Obviously, many "corpses" have rotted badly in the high temperature day, causing the flesh to fall off, revealing the white bones, but they can still run like a living person without being affected at all. .

There were also two or three people shooting in the car in front, and it seemed that Wei Zhinan was driving. That guy hasn't been dropped by Brother Hu to reduce the weight of the car, which is beyond Qin Chi's expectations.

The whole area is full of zombies, filled with a disgusting stench, and the howling of zombies from the wind, as well as the wailing of living beings being eaten by zombies.

The reason why there are also a large number of zombies here is probably because the people who collected materials broke in by mistake, alarming the zombie group and causing terrible results.

The scene was too shocking. Qin Chi saw a bus trapped in the midst of the zombies. Numerous zombies were crawling on the body, and the trapped living people were pulled out from the broken windows. Then other zombies swarmed up. The lieutenant general was torn apart, and even the organs that fell to the ground were trampled to pieces.

Some people were crying and beating the head of the zombie with a stick, but that little strength was useless, and soon the zombie pulled his arm and dragged him out of the car, crying and dying in the countless swollen and rotten faces.

There were still people on the bus in the distance crying for help, but Qin Chi and others couldn't lend a helping hand at all.

They were chased by more zombies, and they ran away in the empty square. The Land Rover was getting slower and slower and was about to be scrapped.

If it wasn't for Brother Hu and others at the scene, he would be able to take out the off-road vehicle from the space and quickly escape from here.

Bang -

The Land Rover's left front tire made a popping noise, followed by the body slipping uncontrollably, hitting the street light pole with a bang.

The sudden impact caught everyone in the car by surprise. Everyone was dizzy for a few seconds before they reacted. Lao Yuan kicked the car door open and shouted, "No, get out of the car!" The

car was no longer usable. , the door is squeezed and deformed again, which will not escape from the car, but will only become a turtle in the urn, and be bitten clean by the zombies that catch up.

Qin Chi and Wen Jia also quickly got out of the car on the other side.

There was a dense army of zombies all around, and the two of them were so shaken that they could not stand still, and squatted straight on the ground.

"It's over, it's over..." One of them held his head in his hands and squatted on the ground sobbing.

The other person was not much better. Seeing that only Brother Hu's car could drive around, he seemed to grab the last straw and ran over quickly.

Brother Hu and the others are driving very slowly, and they seem to be looking for the fastest way to leave. The man ran out of the car at the opposite speed from before, slapped the window hard and shouted wildly, "Brother Hu, save me, Brother Hu, please let me get in the car, Brother Hu, I have a wife and children... "

Bang!

A shot rang out, and the man was stunned for a moment, then looked down at his abdomen.

The place was already stained red by the blood that was dripping out gradually. At first he couldn't feel the pain, but soon, a greater panic suddenly hit.

"Ah ah ah..."

Heartbreaking screams echoed across the square.

Seeing this scene in the back, Qin Chi immediately greeted the others, "Hide!"

Lao Yuan and Wen Jia reacted very quickly. As soon as he said that, they immediately ducked to the rear of the car, while the man who was squatting on the ground hugged his head and cried. Qin Chi's words didn't respond at all. He only heard a few gunshots, and he had several blood holes all over his body. Then he sat softly on the ground in confusion, only staring blankly at the bleeding wound for several seconds. Did not slow down.

Lao Yuan hid behind the car, and several bullets flew past his head.

"What the hell is that bastard doing!"

Lao Yuan's voice was so loud that the other two could hear his voice in the hail of bullets.

"He wants to kill us and buy time to escape!" Qin Chi is very familiar with Brother Hu's approach.

As long as they are injured, they can't escape from the zombie group, and the zombies smell the blood from them and will inevitably chase them, so that Brother Hu will have a chance to escape.

After seeing Brother Hu kill Brother Leopard mercilessly, Qin Chi had no doubt that Brother Hu couldn't do such a thing.

Perhaps he felt that he couldn't injure a few people in Qin Chi immediately, and Brother Hu didn't want to waste any more bullets.

The three injured at the scene all howled in horror, and quite a few of the zombies who were originally attracted by the living people on the bus rushed over after smelling the blood here.

Qin Chi glanced at the three people and knew that in this situation, they were still unable to protect themselves, and it was impossible to save people covered in blood.

Moreover, in an environment with carrion everywhere and flies and mosquitoes flying, the growth rate of germs can be imagined. Now the air must be full of invisible germs, such a serious wound, no matter how good the medicine is, it cannot be rescued, and in the end it is a dead end.

Qin Chi closed his eyes and greeted Wen Jia and Lao Yuan to run to the other side, away from the zombies.

There was a painful cry for help from behind, Wen Jia turned around, and saw the two men in the car lying on the ground, crawling towards them desperately, with snot and tears all over her face, in a state of embarrassment.

Feel sorry.

Wen Jia turned around and quickly followed Qin Chi and Lao Yuan.

After turning around the corner and making sure that no one was alive nearby, Qin Chi took out the off-road vehicle from the space, and the three of them quickly sat in.

The speed and performance of the off-road vehicle are first-class, and it can last for a while in the zombie group.

Wen Jia's car was extremely fast, knocking all the zombies oncoming into the sky, and focused on driving forward.