Chapter 128 Joan's husband

Leng Tianji seems to be worried about Ye Changmeng and wants to kill Joan immediately. He raised his hand high, and could order a shot at any time, Qin Chi also bowed slightly, looking for the right time to lead Qiao An to escape.

Just when Leng Tianji was about to make a move, someone hurried in from outside and shouted in panic, "Brother Leng, Young Master Lu is back!"

Leng Tianji was stunned, "How could he be back at this time!" It

seemed that he was coming from behind him People, those who had planned to shoot, retreated to the sides to make way.

Qiao An looked back nervously, and saw a tall man walking hurriedly in the middle of the crowd.

The man with sword eyebrows and star eyes is very handsome, but his face is very gloomy, and there is no smile at all.

The two looked at each other, and Joan's mind exploded, but his body couldn't react.

The man strode up in front of him, stretched out his long arms, and took him and his son into his arms.

The familiar pheromone spread in front of him, and Qiao An raised his hand tremblingly and stroked the man's back, finally having a real feeling.

The husband who was thinking day and night was right in front of her, but Qiao An didn't know how to react, so she just let Lu Xingzhou hold her.

After dozens of seconds, Lu Xingzhou let go of him, pinched his face that he didn't know when to cry, a smile flashed on his face, and it was fleeting, "Wait for me."

As usual countless times, Qiao An nodded obediently. nod.

Afterwards, Lu Xingzhou took off his jacket, twisted his knuckles, walked to Leng Tianji, and threw his fist out.

Leng Tianji was beaten back several steps, and finally sat on the ground, but before he could react, Lu Xingzhou had already picked up his collar, and punched him a few more times. The punches made him vomit blood.

Everyone else was stunned by this scene, but even if no one dared to go up to stop it, Joan looked at it stupidly.

Qin Chi was useless, so he put the gun back to his waist in frustration, and said to Lao Yuan and others who came behind, "Did you find the man?"

Ba Ping spoke first, "How can you, your daughter-in-law found it? , It is said that I met this guy on the way to see the house, and I told this guy about it. After listening to this, this guy rushed over here without even thinking about it."

Qin Chi grinned, "I know my brother is more useful than you.

" It's alright, alright, we all know that your daughter-in-law is amazing." Lao Yuan greeted him, "Let's go back first, Xiao Qiao shouldn't need us."

Mu Zi was eager to try, "Don't you want to buy a villa, we just happened to have a look. Let's see."

Lao Yuan smiled and hugged his adopted son's shoulder, "Okay, let's go, I'll satisfy you." The

father and son left the basement giggling, Qin Chi and the others looked back and saw that Qiao An was still staring at his husband Look, the eyes were reluctant to take their eyes off, and they all walked away laughing.

Although he went through so many hardships, fortunately, the final result was good, Joan was not abandoned, and his husband loved him as always.

When they arrived at the villa area, Zhang Zhi and Wen Jia greeted them.

"How is it, has it been resolved?" Zhang Zhi asked.

Qin Chi smiled and hugged Zhang Zhi's waist, and whispered in his ear, "Their husband and wife will meet again after a long time. There will definitely be a big fight tonight. What's the matter, Xiao Qiao should come over and tell us tomorrow. Yes ."

Zhang Zhi understood, and then took a few people to see the house he had picked.

There are not many new villas in this area, only a few, with beautiful scenery and rivers, not connected with the central outer area, quiet and clean, more suitable for living than other places converted from prisons.

The price of these 500 crystal nuclei is too high.

"Corruption, it's too corrupt." Before entering the villa, Lao Yuan looked up at the "wall" surrounded by steel plates and called out corruption.

Zhang Zhi said with a smile, "You haven't seen it yet. It's really like a villa with tens of millions of people before the end of the world. It has everything, and a security fingerprint system. Even mutant zombies can't get in."

"So powerful? " Zhao Fengnian said, and asked Wen Jia to go in first.

This villa has its own front and rear courtyards, which can grow a la carte or something. Qin Chi checked the surrounding thick steel plates and the security alarm system. In terms of safety, this villa is indeed worth 500 crystal nuclei.

Zhang Zhi pulled Qin Chi into the villa again, and the few people who went in first were full of praise for this place.

This villa has three floors, three master bedrooms, and five guest rooms. Not counting Joan, one is enough for one person.

The villa's lighting and ventilation performance is very good, and the furniture is not to mention high-quality, at least it is also a boutique. But as long as they have a house, they are very satisfied. There are some kitchen utensils in the RV, which can be used in the villa, and some materials in the space can also be placed.

Qiao Ann's husband is not the culprit for crowding them out. After today, they are quite sure that as long as Leng Tianji doesn't come to trouble them, they can live here completely.

Speaking of other bases, there may not be such a good house for ordinary people to live in.

After a vote on whether to settle here, it was unanimously unanimous.

The main purpose of everyone coming here today is to find Lu Xingzhou. If you want to buy a house, there are still a lot of formalities to go through. It is even more impossible to directly take out several pockets of crystal cores from the space in front of the staff, so as not to be caught. Strange to be interrogated.

All the dust settled, and everyone went back to the small prison cell.

Along the way, Wang Yang learned that Qin Chi and the others really wanted to buy a house inside, and kept instilling ideas in Zhao Fengnian, asking him to buy a house for their family of five, otherwise, he would be sorry for them.

As an adult who had served in the army, Zhao Fengnian was mature and determined, and of course he didn't respond to this. In the end, Wang Yang became angry and even said that Zhao Fengnian was not allowed to visit Zhao Luo again, but Zhao Fengnian remained indifferent.

After the excitement of finding his son Zhao Luo passed, Zhao Fengnian also thought about it carefully. Now the Wang family takes him as a big head, and they don't do business every day, just waiting for him to go out to collect supplies and come back to support them. This kind of thing is fine for a day or two, but after a long time, his blood will be sucked clean.

As for the Wang family not letting him see their son, that's even more outrageous. If not, who will take care of a big boy?

And the Wang family really doesn't support them, but Zhao Fengnian can take the opportunity to get back the custody of his son, and the father and son will never be separated again.

Wang Yang repeatedly threatened to fail, so he left angrily.

No incident happened that night, and the order on them to go to the dangerous area to collect supplies was also cancelled, and the matter was settled peacefully.

In the morning, Xie Yuzhuo, who was on vacation, ran over to play. After hearing that Qiao An had found her husband, he was really happy for him.

"Listening to what you said, Xiao Qiao has come through hardships and joys. I hope that in the future, the two of them will grow old and never be separated again." Xie Yuzhao's relatives were only Xie Yuze, who felt the same way about Qiao An.

Mu Zi was eating the small cakes made by Ba Ping, "By the way, why didn't my idol come here?"

Usually, Xie Yuze likes to come here to play.

As soon as Mu Zi's words came out, Qin Chi Lao Yuan Zhang Zhiquan was stunned.

Xie Yuzheng hadn't noticed anything unusual about his younger brother. He only said, "He's a little uncomfortable. He's been lying on the bed. I took his temperature and had a fever. Then I went to buy medicine for him, and it should be fine."

Qin Chi and Zhang Zhi both stared at Lao Yuan, Lao Yuan was so embarrassed that he could not wait to find a crack to crawl in, the old man faced Zhang Zhi's angry eyes for a long time, and stumblingly said, "Well, that, we still have a lot of medicine here. , do you want to, why don't you bring some back to him?" Han^ge_DR/Zheng$霊 not only Xie Yuzhuo

, but even Muzi looked at him strangely, "Lao Yuan, don't you always think my idol is not pleasing to the eye? Why, how do you know that you took the initiative to care this time?"

Lao Yuan had already slipped away to get the medicine, and turned his back to Mu Zi and said, "Actually, I am a very careful person, and I am very caring for my companions, haven't you noticed?"

Qin Chi He looked at Zhang Zhi with a helpless expression on his face.

However, although Lao Yuan was the main culprit in this matter, as insiders, they could not help but express their concern for Xie Yuze.

"It happens that there are other medicines. Let's take them together. Brother Zhi and I will also go and have a look." After speaking, the husband and wife pushed Lao Yuan towards Xie Yuze, half threatening and half hostage.

Lao Yuan was howling all the way, but he felt that it was really irresponsible to run away after eating. Xie Yuze, a beautiful Omega who has not been marked yet, was ruined by him because of a small accident. In comparison, his grief is relatively light.

It was definitely Xie Yuze who was really hit.

Lao Yuan felt guilty as he howled, not knowing how to face Xie Yuze.

When they arrived at the two brothers' residence, only Xie Yuze was empty inside, and the rest were at work hours and were not at home.

Xie Yuze was lying on the bed with his back to them in a drowsiness, his forehead soaked with cold sweat.

"Da Xie is an Alpha, he's careless, and he probably didn't take care of anyone. How can this be a good sign?" Zhang Zhi sighed and went to get the medicine, took the water handed by Qin Chi, and coaxed Xie Yuze, who was half asleep, to eat it. .

Lao Yuan asked nervously beside him, "He, he won't die, right?"

Qin Chi looked at the sky helplessly, "I've never heard of an Omega being killed, but being spoiled by a lump of cow dung is definitely a great psychological pressure. "

Fuck you!" Lao Yuan kicked angrily, and Qin Chi smiled away.

Zhang Zhi helped Xie Yuze lie down, accusing the two of them, "He has a fever, don't disturb him!"

Lao Yuan, an Alpha, has never been so worried about an outsider in his life, but Xie Yuze is so good because he was hurt, and this will still happen Sleepy, he is so scumbag.

The three stood for a while, seeing that Xie Yuze took the medicine, his face was still not very good, and there was no sign of improvement at all.

Lao Yuan was nervous like a little girl who didn't know the world, "Mom, will he die? Why is there a cold sweat all over his forehead, and his anger is almost gone?"

Zhang Zhi also felt that something was wrong. Opening Xie Yuze's pillow, he saw that there were several empty potions hidden underneath.

"He used too much inhibitor." Zhang Zhi's face became ugly.

Lao Yuan and Qin Chi were confused, and Lao Yuan even more cautiously instructed, "What does it mean to use too much inhibitor?"