Chapter 29 Living in the park

Several videos have similar content, terrifying monsters, humans who were bitten to death, armed policemen who fell to the ground, corpses scattered everywhere, shocking, not like a fake.

Qin Chi was mentally prepared for this situation, and it could even be said that he had seen even more miserable, hellish scenes. He was reborn, but Zhang Zhi was not. At first glance, he saw a scene like purgatory on earth, and no one with a strong psychological capacity could bear it.

Zhang Zhi endured and endured, but after all, he couldn't restrain himself and rushed out of the car to the public toilet in the park.

Qin Chi couldn't rest assured, he slammed the car door and ran after his lover.

There was no light in the public toilet, Zhang Zhi stumbled and touched the compartment, vomited to the core, Qin Chi turned on the flashlight on his mobile phone, and patted his lover's back distressedly.

He should watch the video first, and show Zhang Zhi the less bloody scenes, so that Zhang Zhi can accept the cruel world that is coming. But that's fine. Only when he understands how terrifying the world has become can Zhang Zhi really take it seriously.

After a while, Zhang Zhi finally felt better, and shook his head as if trying to shake the picture he saw earlier out of his mind.

"Those things...what are they?" Zhang Zhi felt a buzzing sound in his head when he spoke.

"Zombie." Qin Chi took out a tissue and handed it to him to wipe the corners of his mouth.

Zhang Zhi was stunned for a while, and it seemed that it was still difficult for him to accept this reality. But the facts were already in front of him, and he couldn't help but believe it.

All kinds of abnormal behaviors of Qin Chi in the past have now been explained. Zhang Zhi finally determined that Qin Chi was afraid that he had long known that such a thing would happen, so he vigorously purchased materials on the grounds of opening a supermarket, and then poked him to sell the company and exchanged a large amount of cash from Zhang's family.

Speaking of which, what happened to the Zhang family?

Zhang Zhi and Qin Chi returned to the car, and took out their mobile phone to call the family.

Qin Chi didn't have the slightest affection for the Zhang family, and even hoped that those people would die in this chaotic moment earlier. But at the moment he will not stop Zhang Zhi from caring about his family. After all, Zhang Zhi will soon understand what kind of disaster the appearance of zombies is to human beings. It is still difficult for them to protect themselves, and the Zhang family is not worth doing. Saved "relatives".

The phone has been connected, Zhang Zhi has not had time to remind the other party of the abnormality in the city, his elder brother Zhang Xu has already scolded. "Zhang Zhi, where did you die! Yueyue

was discharged from the hospital today. You, the uncle, didn't pick him up. Do you want him to sleep on the street at night?"

Very disgusted.

Zhang Leyue is not his child, he has no obligation to protect a nephew who is not sensible.

"Where is he now?"

Zhang Xu continued to breathe fire, "I have already asked Zhinan to pick him up. When you remember that there is still his precious nephew, he has no idea how much he has been wronged! So I said at the beginning, You shouldn't have left Yueyue to take care of you, a wolf-hearted guy who eats the insides and the outsides, so you don't have any kindness, and you pretend to be well-behaved in front of us, but you can put all your anger on Yueyue, you..."

Zhang Zhifei interrupted him quickly. "There are zombies in the city, you tell Yueyue and Wei Zhinan not to run around, it's better to stay in a hotel, and then go out after the solution is settled."

"What, zombies? Even if there are zombies, Zhinan will protect Yueyue, he is thousands of times more reliable than your incompetent uncle!"

Qin Chi next to him wanted to laugh, Wei Zhinan is reliable? This is the funniest thing this century has ever seen.

Wei Zhinan is the scum in Alpha, and he has no ability at all by eating soft rice. In his previous life, he first relied on Zhang Zhi to gain a firm foothold at the base, and then he gave Zhang Leyue to the base leader in exchange for glory and wealth, and he did all the disgusting things.

However, Zhang Leyue is also not clear-headed, and thought that Wei Zhinan was really good to himself, and while being the plaything of the leader of the Hanhai Base, he was entangled with Wei Zhinan, breaking the three views of others.

However, in the apocalypse, Omegas will most likely become Alpha's playthings. Zhang Leyue is beautiful and weak, and relying on the powerful Alpha is his best choice.

When Qin Chi was reminiscing about his past life, Zhang Zhi reluctantly hung up the phone.

"How is it, Zhang Xuxin?"

Zhang Zhi shook his head, "He thinks I'm joking with him and deliberately scare him."

Zhang Xu is currently not in Luocheng, he should be on a business trip for company matters, while Zhang's parents and Zhang's mother are both out on vacation. Now, Zhang Zhi can't contact them either.

As of now, it's just a matter of fate.

Zhang Zhi also didn't plan to go back to the city to pick up Zhang Leyue. He didn't have any feelings for the family at all. He just wanted to help out for his grandfather's sake, but it was a critical moment, and he wasn't that stupid. Those who deserve it risk their lives.

What's more, those people in the Zhang family were never those who reciprocated.

The things in their hearts weighed down as heavy as a stone, making it impossible for both of them to fall asleep at ease.

Zhang Zhi saved several videos from the circle of friends and watched it over and over, his brows deeply locked.

Qin Chi knew that he should be thinking about countermeasures, and he didn't say anything to disturb him. He just put a lumbar pillow behind the seat to make him sit more comfortable.

There are more and more vehicles in the park, and they are probably all blocked on nearby roads. People who dare not enter the city and cannot leave the city can only rest at the only place where they can park.

Qin Chi drove the car to the corner and asked a van next to it to stop.

There seemed to be a family of six people in the van. The parents brought a pair of children and parents, and they all looked extremely anxious. The two children were young, crying in the car, and the old people were comforting them.

This kind of scene is very common in parks. People who can choose to escape from the city during this season are very good at observing the situation or have a lot of connections. Once they find that there may be a crisis, adults will bring their family and start escaping. But the children don't understand anything, they only know that there are no cartoons and no snacks, so they cry and make trouble because of this, and they don't understand the difficulties of adults.

There was a lot of noise in the park. Most of the babies and children were crying. Some adults would get angry, while others patiently persuaded them to wait until they left Luocheng.

But in fact, there are no safe corners in this world. We can only wait for a while and the major bases are established. If we can enter the base, there will be a place where we can barely stay.

It was almost twelve o'clock in the night, Qin Chi pressed Zhang Zhi onto the bed made of seats, put the air-conditioning blanket on his waist and abdomen to avoid the cold, and took away the computer in his hand.

"It's time to sleep, Brother Zhi, if you have anything to think about tomorrow." Qin Chi took out Zhang Zhi's medicine, poured a glass of boiling water and handed it to him, watching him eat it.

Zhang Zhi had taken medicine and was too tired to run around for a day. He would feel tired as soon as he lay down.

"I found that there is nothing I need to do." Zhang Zhi was both relieved and melancholy.

Fortunately, Qin Chi was really far-sighted, and exchanged money for the huge supplies that were necessary at the moment, including food, water, and even the guns needed in extreme cases. No matter how he learned that there would be a disaster, all kinds of behaviors proved that Qin Chi had become a man who could be on his own.

But on the other hand, Zhang Zhi also felt very lost.

He always thought that he was far more mature and reliable than Qin Chi, but after thinking about it for a long time, he couldn't think of what he could do to help Qin Chi. Frail and useless, he has become Qin Chi's burden.

If Qin Chi in the past was disdainful of getting to know Zhang Zhi in depth, then in the five years of the last days, he and Zhang Zhi had been tightly bound together. Even if he didn't pay attention, Zhang Zhi's thoughts and actions were engraved on his mind like a brand. , cannot be dissipated.

Just like now, even if Zhang Zhi only said one sentence, he quickly understood why Zhang Zhi was troubled.

"Brother Zhi, it's not what you think." Qin Chi's throat was sore, he took Zhang Zhi's hand and said in a low voice, "Because Brother Zhi is here, I have the courage to do these things. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even survive. It doesn't make any sense." The

end of the world is too hard, if it wasn't because he wanted to be with Zhang Zhi and try to live again, Qin Chi, who had experienced too many terrible things, would probably have given up on himself. When the end of the world came, he would kill the enemies of his previous life, and then Just end yourself neatly and never face a hopeless future again.

With Zhang Zhi around, in order for Zhang Zhi to live well in the last days, he can muster up the courage to start over.

Zhang Zhi didn't understand the meaning of Qin Chi's words, he only felt that Qin Chi was comforting himself. But even so, with Qin Chi's words, he could calm down a little and quickly fell asleep under the effect of the drug.

Qin Chi watched him for a while, and then got out of the car and went out to breathe after he fell asleep.

There were too many people in the park, and he wasn't sure if any of them had been infected. Most of them would have fallen asleep in tents or cars, so he leaned against the car door, and the cold wind would blow his head, which would keep his head running all day. Sober and sober.

The time and situation of the end times are slightly different from the previous life. At this time in the previous life, there was absolutely no large-scale power outage in the urban area, and there was no zombie cleaning operation.

Sure enough, it was because of his reborn butterfly that a series of chain reactions were triggered?

Qin Chi thought about it for a long time, the phone in his trouser pocket vibrated for a while, he took it out and saw that it was Lao Yuan.

"Lao Yuan, why haven't you arrived yet?"

"Fuck, don't mention it, we found a forest in the suburbs to stay, I heard that the road section will be opened tomorrow, and we won't be able to make it to your place tonight. "

Lao Yuan is also very fortunate, they listened to Qin Chi's words and bought a RV, otherwise they couldn't find a hotel or a tent in the middle of the night, and there was no place to rest.

The road section was blocked, and Qin Chi had no choice but to say: "Then you must be careful at night. If you have something to do, hurry out of the city. You don't have to rush to meet us. In short, just keep in touch.

" Don't sleep like a pig at night." Lao Yuan, who was also aware of the unrest in Luocheng, warned him carefully.

"Well, contact me again." Hanging up the

phone, Qin Chi stared at the phone in a trance.