Chapter 1 Movie Star Rebirth

"The first time in the 13th match, action!"

With the sound of hitting the board, a thin man in ancient clothes rose into the air. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that there were a few metal wires wrapped around his waist for hanging wires.

However, there was no sound of the actor's lines, only a sound of "Boom!"

"Brother Tang!"

"Film Emperor Tang!"

The metal wire snapped suddenly and everyone was unexpected, they gathered around one after another, the managers and assistants, as well as the voices of the scene management, made a lot of noise, and the set became a mess.

The director sitting in front of the monitor couldn't care less about his demeanor, and squeezed forward: "Quick! Call an ambulance!" If something happened to Emperor Tang on his set, his career as a director would be over!

However, the actor Tang did not receive the favor of heaven, and the moment the ambulance arrived, his breathing also stopped.

On this day, the entire entertainment circle was boiling, and the hottest search was the first [Tang Qu's youngest actor, passed away! 】

This hot search entry has been on the top of the hot search list for two full days.

Tang Qu is a well-known existence in the entertainment industry. He won the best actor at the age of 23. He has more than 100 million fans on Weibo. He has a good temper, good popularity, gentleness, humility and courtesy. The unanimous evaluation given by people, but such a beautiful person passed away without warning today!

Countless fans clicked on the trending search with tears in their eyes, looking helplessly at the overwhelming news.

————

In a dark bedroom, a man moved his fingers, and the wound on his wrist was shocking.

"Hiss~" The tingling pain on his wrist made the man make an unbearable sound, and slowly opened his eyes.

The man's complexion was pale, but his eyes were very sharp.

After slowing down for a few seconds, he frowned slightly, where is this? Shouldn't he be in the hospital?

The last scene in his memory was only the chaotic crowd on the set.

The tingling pain on his wrist brought Tang Qu back from his memories. The dark red on his wrist had dried up, but the wound was still throbbing with a crazily dull pain.

Tang Yingdi felt that it was better for him to deal with the wound first, and then understand the current situation.

For some reason, he was very unfamiliar with the house he was in now, but he was able to find the location of the medicine box accurately.

Tang Qu rummaged through, found alcohol and gauze, endured the pain to disinfect the wound, and then wrapped it in a layer of gauze.

After completing these tasks, Tang Qu sat on the sofa and began to think about his current situation.

According to the current situation, he had a bold hypothesis in his mind after reading novels with Tang Qu for many years.

He either crossed over or was reborn.

Looking at the very modern furnishings in the room, Tang Qu guessed that he should have been reborn on the body of some unlucky guy.

As a person who is used to big storms, Tang Yingdi adapts very well to the situation in front of him, if one ignores his gritted teeth expression.

It's not that he feels sorry for himself being reborn from a film king to a little-known little man, but he feels sorry for the money he has worked so hard to accumulate! ! !

His hard-earned hard-earned money is gone, gone!

Tang Qu suddenly had a bold idea. Since he was reborn, he could still find his previous account.

I put my eyes on the only laptop in the room, opened it, and searched for today's trending searches, but Tang Qu refreshed it several times, but there was no news about Tang Yingdi.

He didn't give up, changed several softwares and still didn't have it, as if the talented and honored actor Tang had never existed.

Tang Qu's mind went blank. Could it be that he had a dream, but how could the dream be so real?

Unwilling to give up, Tang Qu opened the browser and slowly typed the word "Tang Qu" on it.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com