Chapter 93 My size is not on the shelf

"Why not make it to the end?" Tang Qu's voice was still panting.

Guan Yan carefully helped Tang Qu clean up those things with paper towels.

The voice is low and hoarse: "I want to give you the most perfect first time."

Tang Qu obediently kept silent when he heard what Guan Yan said. The man loves him so much, so he still has nothing to be satisfied with.

Throwing away the tissue, Guan Yan hugged Tang Qu: "Hey, go to sleep, we can talk about something tomorrow."

Tang Qu couldn't resist the drowsiness, so he fell asleep.

The morning sun shines in through the tulle curtains.

The ** couple is so lingering.

The room was originally harmonious, but the untimely ringtone of the mobile phone suddenly rang.

The handsome man immediately opened his eyes, first to see if the person in his arms had been woken up, and seeing that the person in his arms was sleeping soundly, then he took advantage of his long hands, picked up the phone, and then hung up decisively.

When the person in his arms moved a little, Guan Yan immediately stopped and dared not continue, for fear of waking him up.

Fortunately, the man just rubbed against it and went back to sleep.

Guan Yan breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the phone screen.

It was Jiang Ge who called. He knew his agent, and he would not call him in the morning if there was no urgent matter.

Carefully lift off the quilt, get up from the bed, and try to be as gentle as possible so as not to disturb the bedside person.

After walking to the balcony, Guan Yan called Jiang Ge back.

"Guan Yan?" Tang Qu subconsciously touched the place beside him before he woke up, but found nothing.

Open your eyes slowly.

I am indeed at home.

Waking up from bed, the burning pain in the base of his leg reminded him that everything last night was not a dream.

Hearing movement on the balcony, Tang Qu immediately turned to look at the balcony. Sure enough, a man was standing on the balcony, talking to someone with a mobile phone in his hand.

Tang Qu rolled his eyes, and then slowly got up from bed.

Then tiptoe gently to the balcony.

Guan Yan, who was on the phone, heard the voice behind him, but he still didn't turn his head, not knowing what his baby wanted to do.

Seeing that Guan Yan still didn't turn his head, Tang Qu quickly stepped forward and hugged Guan Yan from behind.

Deliberately shouted loudly: "Good morning!"

Guan Yan helplessly evoked a doting smile.

He turned around and wrapped Tang Qu in one hand.

"Good morning."

Jiang Ge, who was holding the mobile phone, suddenly heard the boss's gentle voice, and almost lost his breath.

Immediately reacted, the boss's baby woke up.

Before the boss hung up the phone, Jiang Ge said quickly: "That's about it. We'll talk about other things when we meet. Goodbye, boss!" Then he hung up the phone very tactfully.

The number of times Guan Yan was hung up on the phone can be counted on the fingers, but at this moment, his own baby is more important, so he doesn't care about Jiang Ge's behavior.