Chapter 59 Sudden Appearance

Amidst the melodious music, Tang Qu had a weird dinner.

When he went downstairs, Zhang Yong and the others were already waiting for him there.

"Xiao Qu, what's the matter?"

Tang Qu shook his head: "I haven't seen anyone at all."

Zhang Yong and Du Yan looked at each other: "What do you mean?"

Tang Qu shrugged.

The three of them couldn't figure out a reason, so they could only put this matter aside for now.

"Send me back first."

It was already ten o'clock when Tang Qu returned to the Royal Garden.

The moment he opened the door, he almost thought he had entered the wrong door.

There was a mess of clothes all over the floor, women's and men's clothes intertwined.

Although Tang Qu was a youngster, he had never eaten pork and had seen pigs running, so he could imagine how intense the scene was just now.

Apart from him here, there are Guan Yan and Guan Yingying, and Guan Yan is still filming in other places, so it goes without saying who owns these clothes.

So Guan Yingying's boyfriend is here?

He can't go out to stay in the hotel now, so Tang Qu went back to the bedroom carefully avoiding those clothes.

After entering the bedroom, he breathed a sigh of relief, like a thief at home.

Hopefully tomorrow they'll be gone by the time he wakes up.

After Tang Qu changed his clothes, he went directly to the bathroom to take a shower.

The room was so quiet that only the sound of rushing water could be heard, and a jade shadow was reflected on the glass of the bathroom, hazy.

After about twenty minutes, the sound of water stopped.

Tang Qu, who was only wearing a bathrobe, came out of the bathroom and saw **'s cell phone flashing. When he got closer, he saw that it was a message from Guan Yan.

[Good night] Only two simple words made Tang Qu feel warm. He knew that Shangguan Yan had a big night show tonight, so he took the time to text him. Who said this man is cold-blooded?

Tang Qu replied one and then fell asleep, otherwise the two of them chatting would affect Guan Yan.

So Tang Qu, who was asleep, missed the message from Guan Yan.

The next morning, Tang Qu turned on his phone, and when he saw the news, he was stunned.

The chat interface with Guan Yan displayed [Go back tomorrow morning. 】

Tang Qu checked the time, Guan Yan seemed to be coming back.

Putting on his clothes hastily, the moment he opened the bedroom door, he heard the sound of the door opening.

Tang Qu stood at the door of the bedroom thinking whether he should go to see Guan Yan now, what would Guan Yan think of the clothes all over the floor?

Guan Yan was standing at his gate at this time, also in a daze.

The clothes all over the floor were too eye-catching, frowning, carefully avoiding those clothes, just walked to the sofa, seeing the mottled marks on the sofa, even more dizzy.

He's not stupid, that woman's clothes look like Guan Yingying's, as for those men's clothes, they look expensive, so they shouldn't be ordinary people.

"You're back?"