Chapter 71 The Actor's Strength

There is only one scene between Tang Qu and Cheng Lin.

Fu Yeliu's being called Nine Thousand Years Old is not just a name, he knows every move of the palace people like he is in charge.

He already knew their plot.

Fu Yeliu's subordinates escorted the guards who were about to implement the plan to Fu Yeliu's room.

Tang Qu walked up to Cheng Lin, the crisp sound of the bell echoed in the room, Cheng Lin subconsciously held his breath.

Tang Qu in front of him didn't have exaggerated makeup, but just the look in his eyes made him feel extremely scared.

"Nine thousand years old, subordinate..." Cheng Lin subconsciously said the words according to the script.

He acted according to Tang Qu's rhythm. Cheng Lin was a little annoyed that Tang Qu was suppressing the show!

But Tang Qu's pressure play is different from other people's. Most people's pressure play is to deliberately control the aura, make the other party feel afraid, lead to forgetting words and cause pressure, etc., but Tang Qu completely plays with the other party in the palm of his hand. Let the other party act according to his rhythm like a doll.

"Shh, be quiet."

Fu Yeliu was very gentle in front of the new emperor, but he was not so easy to talk to in front of others, especially traitors.

Noticing Fu Yeliu's eyes, the guard let go of Cheng Lin.

Fu Yeliu pinched Cheng Lin's neck with his slender fingers, and then slowly exerted force. Seeing that Cheng Lin's face gradually turned ferocious, Fu Yeliu let him go.

"Card!"

Cheng Lin was completely stunned in place, motionless, he really saw the killing intent in Tang Qu's eyes just now, the other party really wanted to kill him!

His struggle was not staged at all, but an instinctive physiological reaction.

"Don't play tricks in front of me, I'm not a good-tempered person." After saying this, Tang Qu walked out of the screen.

After Cheng Lin realized it, he wanted to sue Tang Qu, but was held back by his manager.

"Why did you stop me?!" Tang Qu was so close just now, which was the best opportunity, but he was stopped by his agent.

Sister Zhang really wanted to pry open Cheng Lin's head to see what was inside?

When she saw Cheng Lin's position just now, she knew what Cheng Lin wanted to do. She had seen Cheng Lin use the same method in the previous crew.

He fell down by himself, pretending to be an actor who was playing the role, but the same method would not work at all in this crew, not to mention how many experienced staff members there are in this crew, Tang Qu alone is enough for him Drink a jug of it.

"Fool, look at the current seat for yourself!"

Cheng Lin glanced at the plane subconsciously, his eyes widened suddenly, when did he get to this position!

The position he chose just now obviously couldn't see his little moves!

Sister Zhang was speechless, she was really helpless, Tang Qu had unknowingly changed positions during filming.

You can't play others in acting, and you can't play tricks in others.

Cheng Lin could only give Tang Qu a bitter look, and then left with his manager.