Chapter 100 Okay, I'm Not Pretending

"Among the judges this time, there are several judges who have a good relationship with Guan Yan. Although you are only a small character in this award, you can participate in the award because of your special role."

Now that we've talked about this, what does Mr. Zhang mean? Can Tang Qu still not understand?

But Tang Qu didn't say much, just took a piece of fruit and handed it to Mr. Zhang: "Teacher, naturally the judges have the final say on the matter of awarding, so I just let it be, and there are so many seniors."

Tang Qu is not stupid, he knows what Zhang Lao means. This year, there are Best Newcomer and Best Supporting Actor in the awards. If there are people who are familiar with the judges, there is a good chance of being selected, or at least one can be selected.

However, Tang Qu took this matter relatively lightly, as long as he has a clear conscience for every work he completes and every character he creates.

Looking at Tang Quzhang like this, he sighed: "I really don't know if you should say that you are career-minded, or that you are too mediocre."

It is said that he has no ambition. In just half a year, Tang Qu's popularity has not been improved by a single star. He has never broken film appointments and magazine invitations. He is said to be ambitious. Many jobs that can quickly accumulate fame have been pushed back, and his career plans are biased. Steady.

But Tang Qu said so, Zhang Lao couldn't force him anymore.

I have my own considerations in my heart.

Tang Qu was his first serious student. The student was so buddhist, but his teacher couldn't do it.

The acting in the movie was so good, he would feel uncomfortable if his students were not allowed to come back with an award.

Of course, Zhang Lao is highly respected and naturally he will not do anything to threaten or lure, but he has seen this year's shortlist, and Tang Qu is indeed more outstanding in comparison.

Tang Qu doesn't play dirty tricks, it doesn't mean others don't play tricks, he heard two days ago that one of the shortlisted people has some background.

Tang Qu chatted with Mr. Zhang for a long time. After lunch, he didn't leave until Mr. Zhang went to take a lunch break.

The three-day vacation passed by in a hurry, but Tang Qu felt that he had recovered and was full of energy again.

In the morning Zhang Yong came to pick him up to the company.

"Brother Yong, why are you here today? Where's Xiaoyan?"

"I asked her to go to the company first. I'll tell you something. You have to be mentally prepared first."

Tang Qu sat up straight: "What's the matter?"

"It's what Xiaoyan said before."

Tang Qu was taken aback: "Are you really going to sell the company?"

Zhang Yong nodded: "The target of the sale is China Entertainment. The company itself does not have many artists. You can choose to terminate the contract or continue to sign with China Entertainment. The future development depends on your own ability."

Tang Qu's expression became serious. He thought that this matter could at least be slowed down for a while, but he didn't expect it to develop so quickly.

Zhang Yong looked at Tang Qu's eyebrows slightly frowned, and comforted him, "You don't have to worry too much. With your current development, you will be favored when you come to China Entertainment, and besides, most of your invitations are sent by yourself. We don’t need to talk hard, so it’s the same everywhere.”