Chapter 106 Brotherly Love Is Gone

All kinds of news about Tang Qu on the Internet are rampant.

Among them, what affects Tang Qu the most is the attack on his character.

When Tang Qu was unknown before, the current company gave him a lot of resources. He became popular so quickly, and the company also contributed a lot.

Now that Tang Qu has just won the award, he wants to change jobs. Although it is natural for people to go to high places, it is still difficult for the public to accept it in terms of love.

The news of the acquisition of the company had not been announced before, but now it has become an excuse to attack Tang Qu.

When Guan Yan first debuted, because he climbed too fast, there were a lot of slanderous voices, but because of the family behind him, the news about him on the Internet is still polite, but Tang Qu is different.

He has no obvious family blessing, so he has become the target of some Internet trolls.

Guan Yan watched those insulting words, and the anger in his heart was accumulating little by little.

When there were no more new information on the Internet, Guan Yan understood that this person's ability had reached its limit.

And judging from the current black material, it is not a clever method.

The timing is about the same, and someone should pay some price.

Guan Yan first called Yan Hua and then Jiang Ge.

The news on the Internet has become crazy like this, and Tang Qu's side is still as stable as Mount Tai, and no news has been sent out.

Fans are also worried.

When black fans were rampant, Huaxia Entertainment's official blog suddenly posted a statement.

The content of the statement has nothing to do with Tang Qu, but it has something to do with Tang Qu, which indirectly clarifies the scandal on the Internet.

It's about the acquisition.

Now the scandal about Tang Qu's job-hopping is self-defeating, and he is just going to work in a serious manner.

Heizi was speechless now, but some people were still jumping around.

After about half an hour, Guan Yan's studio suddenly issued a statement, which was airborne and trending.

[Guan Yan signed Tang Qu! 】

Soon the hot search terms were brushed to the front.

Tang Qu was the first artist signed by Guan Yan, and it was signed in Guan Yan's studio, which meant that Tang Qu would be Guan Yan's man from now on.

Many people are sour now.

Everyone was not so surprised to sign with Huaxia Entertainment. After all, Huaxia Entertainment has a lot of artists, and Tang Qu's future development still depends on himself.

But Guan Yan's studio is completely different.

Tang Qu is now the only artist. Although Guan Yan only takes one or two movies a year, the resources in his hands are definitely top-notch.

And the current direct beneficiaries of these resources will become Tang Qu.

If it doesn't sing, it's a blockbuster.

This news stunned many people in the entertainment industry.

Guan Yan's fans didn't have any complaints about this, maybe their film star, after signing an artist, could make more appearances or something, after all, he had to bring newcomers.