Chapter 80

Guan Yan is almost the perfect lover in the hearts of the public. He has debuted for many years, clean and clean, and the men and women who admire him can be ranked from the North Pole to the South Pole.

But such a focus person in the entertainment industry has never been rumored before, this is the first time there is a scandal about Guan Yan.

This is undoubtedly a thunderstorm on the ground, and a large wave of melon-eating people exploded.

The people who eat melons are very curious about the woman in the photo. What kind of person can be favored by Guan Yan?

But after waiting all morning, no one responded.

Many people have already speculated secretly in their hearts, could it be true?

Guan Yan on the other side had a headache.

"Why did you let this matter out?" Guan Yan looked at the man sitting in the bed with a laid-back manicure with a livid face.

Woke up early in the morning to see such disturbing news.

"Why are you in a hurry? The paparazzi caught it, can I stop it?"

"Shelley!"

Shelley is the general manager of a foreign media company. Although he has the title of general manager, he is basically in charge of the company's affairs.

He has no other hobbies, but he likes women's clothing. He is not as burly as a foreigner, but rather delicate. Coupled with his small and exquisite figure, it is no problem to wear women's clothing.

In bars, he is the one who is often accosted.

But Guan Yan never expected that one day he would fall for Shelley's women's clothing.

In foreign countries, Shelley's company is a leading company in the industry. Without his permission, which media would dare to publish such news?

"I'm listening, don't be so loud." Shelley looked at her newly manicured nails, they were so beautiful.

Looking at Shelley, Guan Yan was really going to explode. Xiao Qu didn't reply to any of the text messages, phone calls, and videos he sent to Xiao Qu in the morning.

Shelley got out of bed and put on her slippers: "Has your little boyfriend not replied to your message yet?"

"Why would you put your company on the news."

Shelley tilted her head: "The gossip news about the official movie star is something that many people can't dream of. Naturally, the fat and water will not flow into the field of outsiders."

"What's the meaning?"

"Someone took a photo last night, and my people spent a lot of money to get it back from him, but this kind of thing can always be obtained from other people if one person takes it. Why don't I send it out first, and we will directly control it. The direction of public opinion is not good, and by the way, I will pave the way for you to disclose your relationship in the future." However, Shelley said this with a bit of humility.

Last night, a subordinate who drank too much alcohol called to ask him how to deal with this matter, and he just said a word and sent it.

"So I have to thank you?"

"Which one of us is with whom, remember to settle the expenses."

Guan Yan sneered: "Last night, if you didn't go to the bar to get drunk and dare not go home, should I go to the bar to pick you up? You seem to be the culprit."

"Who, who's drunk! I'm not drunk!" When it came to getting drunk, Shelley exploded. Last night he went to a bar to get drunk because of a stupid X man! Is this what a high mountain flower like him did!