Chapter 48

Tang Qu was furious at Guan Yan early in the morning.

Guan Yan, this stinky man, has done a good thing by himself, but even suspects him of messing around outside!

He's mad at him!

The more Tang Qu thought about it, the more angry he became, and unconsciously exerted force on his hand, and the porridge in the bowl was almost overwhelmed by him.

Seeing the child's angry look, Guan Yan wondered if he had spoken too seriously. After all, Tang Qu was still a child, so it's normal for him to be playful.

Just wanting to comfort Tang Qu, but seeing the red marks on Tang Qu's collarbone again, I suddenly felt depressed, and finally said nothing.

Tang Qu was also suffocating in his heart. After breakfast, he didn't even look at Guan Yan, and went back to the bedroom by himself.

Looking at the bowl that was left behind, the child was quite angry.

But Guan Yan still went to wash the dishes. He didn't like the dishwasher, so he always felt that he had to clean it himself.

Although he was packing his things, Guan Yan was still thinking about Tang Qu.

Having needs is a normal human need. He really shouldn't demand Tang Qu according to his own standards. However, he regards Tang Qu as his descendant and successor, so he still needs to know more about Tang Qu's private life.

Deliberately ignoring the weird feeling in his heart, thinking he had found a legitimate excuse, Guan Yan called Jiang Ge again.

"My eldest brother, I can't find you when I go to work. This time I finally have a vacation. You called me twice in one morning."

"Where was Tang Qu yesterday?"

As soon as Jiang Ge came up, he was stunned by Guan Yan's question.

"Tang Qu? Where did he go last night? You ask me how I know. Besides, isn't he living with you recently? You should know better than me. "

"Um?"

Guan Yan startled Jiang Ge with a single sound: "Brother, don't be like this, I'm afraid, I'll go ask right away, and I'll get back to you later."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ge hated himself for not being able to live up to his expectations. Why was he so cowardly in front of Guan Yan? Anyway, he is also known as a tough broker in the industry.

Helping Guan Yan investigate while making complaints about his fate.

Jiang Ge was efficient, and soon Guan Yan received the news.

【Yesterday, their film crew wrapped up their film production, and they returned to the apartment after the finale banquet. There were no other arrangements in between. 】

Seeing the message from Jiang Ge, Guan Yan frowned. Did he misunderstand Tang Qu? But the mark on Tang Qu's collarbone...

In line with Tang Qu's reaction just now, Guan Yan gradually had a bold idea in his mind, but he couldn't believe it.

There is a very simple way of ascertaining his conjecture.

Although this room has been redecorated, some equipment is still kept, such as home monitoring, for the sake of safety, and now it is convenient for him, just look at it and it will be clear.

Back in the bedroom, Guan Yan was sitting in front of the computer, his slender and strong fingers landed on the keyboard, but he didn't press it.

In case his guess is wrong, he doesn't guarantee that he can still be as calm as he is now, but if his guess is right, what should he do?