Chapter 119 Fan Welfare

After arriving at the restaurant, Xue Ze has been sticking to Tang Qu's side.

Tang Qu felt that Xue Ze really had the heart of a child, so he always echoed him.

During the chat, Tang Qu knew that Xue Ze is now an idol, and a very successful idol at that.

"Qu Baoer, can I ask you a question?" Xue Ze looked at Tang Qu expectantly.

Before Tang Qu could speak, Guan Yan turned his eyes cold first: "You called Qu Bao'er?"

Xue Ze looked at Guan Yan: "Why can't you call him that? That's what fans call him."

Tang Qu looked at Xue Ze in surprise: "Are you my fan?"

Xue Ze, who was still a bit cool at first, suddenly turned red in his cheeks. He is a foreigner, his skin is already fair, and it is very obvious when his cheeks are red.

Yan Hua glanced at Tang Qu appreciatively. He had known Xue Ze for so long and had never seen him blushing.

Then he said sourly: "He is your fan."

Now it was Tang Qu's turn to be surprised.

Aside from his relationship with Guan Yan, although Xue Ze looks more happy, but his current achievements in the entertainment industry are much greater than him, how could Xue Ze pay attention to him, even if it is because of Guan Yan, it is impossible to become his fans.

"His acting skills are not good, and he has been addicted to it since he saw your acting." Yan Hua added another sentence.

When he said this, his tone was still sour. At first, because of Guan Yan's relationship, they paid attention to Tang Qu.

As a result, Xue Ze was attracted by Tang Qu's acting skills, and immediately became a die-hard fan of Tang Qu.

I spend more time watching Tang Qu's plays than spending time with him every day.

Now that the point has been made, Xue Ze no longer pretends to be reserved.

"Qu Bao'er, your acting skills are really good, teach me."

Xue Ze held Tang Qu's clothes with his hands, expectancy written all over his face.

"no!"

The two voices came out almost at the same time.

Xue Ze immediately turned to stare at the other two men: "Why?"

Seeing Xue Ze's serious face, Yan Hua didn't dare to speak, and could only look at Guan Yan.

Guan Yan sneered: "Don't you know what level you are? Sing your songs well and don't bully others."

Yan Hua: ...I didn't ask you to be so straightforward! Didn't you see Ozawa was about to cry?

It is indeed a bit exaggerated to cry, but there is indeed something wrong with Xue Ze's expression.

"If you dare to cry, I will send you to your brother right now."

Xue Ze immediately put away his little expression: "If you don't teach, don't teach."

Tang Qu looked at Yan Hua and Guan Yan as if they were facing enemies when they heard that Xue Zeti was acting. It was a little strange.

Taking advantage of the gap between Yan Hua and Xue Ze's conversation, he approached Guan Yan and asked why.

If you act well, you can sing, and if you sing well, you can act. These two have become the basic unspoken rules of the entertainment industry. After all, only a very small number of people can become popular through one discipline, and most stars will choose multiple aspects to develop together. .