Chapter 61 Notes of Shame

In the afternoon, Tang Qu and Guan Yan were resting at home.

Guan Yingying didn't come back until the evening, Tang Qu checked the time: "Yingying, is it okay if you haven't come back so late?"

"That crazy girl can't be lost."

Hearing what Guan Yan said, Tang Qu didn't worry anymore, after all, his own uncle was so calm.

"It's so late, it's time to rest. I'll use the bathroom first, and you can use it later." Tang Qu said.

In fact, Tang Qu really didn't worry about what Guan Yan would do to him, after all, Guan Yan still looked like a very gentleman.

"Okay." Guan Yan watched Tang Qu take off his coat, leaving only the inner lining, and then walked to the bathroom, his throat rolled subconsciously.

Although the close-fitting clothes blocked the important parts, the curves outlined were enough to make Guan Yan's imagination run wild.

When thinking of the sound of water in the bathroom, Guan Yan couldn't calm down even more.

He is a normal man, and he is in the same room with the one he loves, so how could he not feel any throbbing in his heart.

only……

Guan Yan sighed helplessly, Xiao Xiaoyan still had a long time to eat meat.

In order to prevent himself from continuing to daydream, Guan Yan took a book from Tang Qu's desk to read.

When I got it in my hand, I found that it was a little thinner than the average book.

Opening a notebook in the discovery room, the handwriting is still very familiar, the more I look at Guan Yan, the more familiar it becomes.

Guan Yan saw that there was another notebook next to that notebook, with delicate and delicate handwriting. He had seen Tang Qu's handwriting, so it should be Tang Qu's notebook.

Just when Guan Yan was fascinated, a burst of cherry blossom fragrance hit.

Tang Qu, who had just taken a shower, was standing beside Guan Yan.

"What are you looking at?" Just after taking a bath, the body was full of water vapor, and the aroma of cherry blossoms floated into Guan Yan's nasal cavity.

Couldn't help taking a deep breath.

"You smell so good."

Guan Yan's answer was irrelevant, making Tang Qu blush instantly. Although it's okay for two men to be in the same room, the relationship between him and Guan Yan is not that simple after all.

Take two steps back: "Don't talk nonsense, it's just the smell of shower gel, you haven't told me what you're looking at yet."

Seeing Tang Qu retreating, Guan Yan suddenly stretched out his hand and hooked Tang Qu against him. His arms were around Tang Qu's waist, and Tang Qu's hands were on his chest.

The two breathed intertwined for an instant.

"I'm looking at your notes."

"Why are you rummaging through other people's things without their consent?" The questioning words are more like coquettish because of the current situation.

"Then why do you take other people's things without their consent?"

"Whose thing did I take?"

Guan Yan hooked his fingers lightly, and the notebook on the table was in his hand: "Do you know who the owner of this notebook is?"