Chapter 115 You Are My Jiaojiao

"Mr. Guan, I'm sorry, but my supervisor really doesn't seem to have taught me."

The voice with a slight smile drifted into his ears, Guan Yan immediately raised his head, and the pen drew a long mark on the document.

The man at the door was wearing a white down jacket, with flushed cheeks and a bright smile in his eyes.

Tang Qu stood at the door, looking at the man who was staring blankly at him. The moment Guan Yan saw him just now, the tiny light in his eyes made him very useful.

Seeing that Guan Yan hadn't moved, Tang Qu had no choice but to take a step towards Guan Yan.

"You scared me just now." Tang Qu's voice was aggrieved, but his expression was not aggrieved at all. He was obviously teasing Guan Yan.

Guan Yan immediately stood up from the chair, walked around the desk, walked quickly to Tang Qu, and hugged Tang Qu firmly.

"It's your supervisor who didn't do it right." The magnetic voice hit the soul directly through the ear: "Sorry."

Tang Qu smelled the faint fragrance of Guan Yan's body, and felt very happy, and the little thought of teasing Guan Yan disappeared.

This man couldn't help being funny, Guan Yan would take anything related to him seriously, even if it was just a joke.

"Okay, don't say sorry to me, I have nothing to do. How could you scare me."

Guan Yan stroked Tang Qu's back a few times, feeling that Tang Qu was softening a little, and then let go of Tang Qu.

"How did you come?"

Tang Qu rolled his eyes, then moved his body, and nimbly slipped out of Guan Yan's arms: "I'm here to check the post, come and let me see if Guan Yingdi has a golden house?"

Seeing Tang Qu's eccentric appearance, Guan Yan's mind was relieved of all worries, and his mind and eyes were full of this little baby in front of him.

"Isn't my Jiaojiao right here?"

Tang Qu paused: "Don't call me that!"

When Guan Yan called him "baby" and "baby" before, he felt uncomfortable, but those names were called under special circumstances after all.

Today Guan Yan called him Jiaojiao directly, which made his heart tremble, Guan Yan is too sullen.

When Tang Qu was shy, the reaction of the earlobe was the most obvious.

Seeing Tang Qu's earlobes quickly congest and turn red, Guan Yan knew that Tang Qu was shy.

But he wouldn't stop teasing Tang Qu just because Tang Qu was shy.

Guan Yan walked up to Tang Qu, took his hand, and whispered, "You are my Jiaojiao, if you are a little heavier, you will ask for forgiveness, and tender spots are easy to leave marks."

Quickly covered Guan Yan's mouth: "How do you say such a thing!" Turning his back to Guan Yan, he said, "I came to see you, but you are like this! I will never come again!"

When Tang Qu said he would never come again, Guan Yan immediately panicked.

"Jiaojiao, I was wrong, I shouldn't be talking about you here, let's talk about it at ** when we get home."

Tang Qu almost threw the pillow on the sofa directly to Guan Yan's face.

"Go to work quickly, don't talk to me, it's only ten o'clock, it's still early before you get off work."

When Tang Qu came, Guan Yan was still in the mood to work, but his wife urged him to work, so Guan Yan had no choice but to return to his seat.

Tang Qu heaved a sigh of relief, he was obviously here to visit the class, why was he always being molested!