Chapter 72 Wake-up call

After the filming ended, Tang Qu and Guan Yan went home together.

Seeing the two of them getting into the same car, Xu Ningjie couldn't control his candy at all. If it wasn't true, what else was real!

Tang Qu and Guan Yan didn't know that there would be a crazy actor in the crew who knocked down his CP like this.

The two filmed three consecutive scenes this afternoon. Although they have strong abilities, they will inevitably feel tired.

Sitting quietly in the back row, Guan Yan held Tang Qu's hand and stroked and played with it.

Guan Yan felt that he would never get tired of those slender and smooth hands.

Tang Qu leaned on the back of the chair and closed his eyes to rest.

The two took the elevator home directly from the underground parking lot, and Guan Yan kept holding Tang Qu's hand without letting go.

Who knew that as soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw a pitiful Yu Ting squatting at the door.

Yu Ting was already pitiful, but when he saw Tang Qu and Guan Yan coming back arm in arm, his eyes almost went straight.

"You, you, you..."

Guan Yan glanced at Yu Ting: "Rang Rang, we haven't had dinner yet."

Then Yu Ting stared at Tang Qu and Guan Yan's hands all the way into the living room.

"Wait for me for a while, I'll make dinner."

Guan Yan's gentle voice made Yu Ting feel that his uncle had been dropped.

"Are you really together?" Taking advantage of the gap between Guan Yan's entering the kitchen, Yu Ting approached Tang Qu and asked in a low voice.

Tang Qu nodded with a half-smile.

"My God, Mommy is telling the truth! I don't even know when you guys got together."

Tang Qu raised his forehead: "What does it mean to be together? After all, you are a high-level intellectual. Can you speak more civilly?"

"What is uncivilized, my house is going to catch fire, how can I care about this."

Yu Ting suddenly thought of the content that Xu Jiening sent him in the afternoon. At that time, he had vowed to tell people that it was impossible, but now it's a good thing, they beat CP to be true!

A good friend suddenly became a little aunt, and a brother knocked on this pair of CPs, isn't it too difficult for him! ! !

Tang Qu was not clear about Yu Ting's psychology, so he just said lightly: "If you don't stay away from me, your little uncle may ask you out."

Guan Yan did not know when he stood behind Yu Ting, looking at him with pity.

Yu Ting was so frightened that he immediately hid behind Tang Qu.

When he was a child, he just moved his little uncle's toy, and he was abused and cried for his father and mother. He didn't want to relive it again.

Guan Yan stretched out his hand to pull Tang Qu to his side, and stared at Yu Ting's hand that touched Tang Qu just now.

Yu Ting shrank subconsciously.

"Okay, I'm hungry, let's have dinner."

Tang Qu was really afraid that Guan Yan would make Yu Ting cry.

Because the two of them were exhausted today, Guan Yan made simple and quick pasta.

Smelling the strong fragrance, Tang Qu felt like his day's work was finally over.