Chapter 94 Maybe I Have a Powder Sucking Physique

Although Guan Yan wanted to stay, but he had a job after all, he only had time to prepare dinner for Tang Qu, and left in a hurry.

In the afternoon, the air in the room was still warm. As soon as Guan Yan left, even though the room was fully heated, Tang Qu still felt a chill in the air.

"Brother Yong, book a ticket for the night, I want to go back to the set as soon as possible."

Zhang Yong, who was at home at night, was still a little dazed when he received the call.

At this time, shouldn't Tang Qu be affectionate with Guan Yan at home?

But since Tang Qu said he wanted to go back, he naturally wouldn't stop him.

I called Du Yan first, and Du Yan had no problem, saying that she could go back now.

After booking a flight for the evening, I packed up and went to pick up Tang Qu.

After dinner, Tang Qu washed the dishes carefully, then sat on the sofa and waited for Zhang Yong and Du Yan.

In fact, he knew that what he did was a little childish and impulsive, but last second it was full of him and Guan Yan, but now it was only him, and he always felt uncomfortable.

Not long after, Zhang Yong and Du Yan came.

Du Yan was still a little confused when she received the notice.

Du Yan asked briefly: "Brother Qu, what happened? Why did you suddenly say that you want to book a ticket for the night? It's not too late for us to go back to the set tomorrow?"

In fact, what Du Yan was worried about was that at this late hour, Tang Qu and Guan Yan must be the only ones at home. Now that Tang Qu was leaving suddenly, he must have had a fight with Guan Yan.

"I'm fine." Naturally, it was impossible for Tang Qu to tell Du Yan that he felt uncomfortable because of Guan Yan's business trip, so he wanted to keep himself busy.

So, what a shame.

However, Zhang Yong received a message at this time.

Look at Tang Qu in the back seat, the corners of his lips are slightly hooked, Xiao Qu didn't expect to have such a cute side.

I replied to the person who sent the message [I will take good care of Xiaoqu. 】

It was Guan Yan displayed on the chat interface.

Guan Yan is on a business trip, so Xiao Qu must feel uncomfortable.

A group of people rushed back to the set overnight.

At dinner the next morning, Yu Ting, Qi Ze and the others all opened their eyes wide when they saw Tang Qu in the crew.

"Didn't you ask for leave? Why did you come back so soon?"

"Come back when you're done."

Yu Ting noticed that Tang Qu's eyes were a little dark: "Did you come back overnight last night?"

Tang Qu nodded.

"Then you should rest this morning, otherwise we won't be at ease if you film like this." Qi Ze was also a little worried about Tang Qu.

While talking, Director Zhang came over.

It was only when he saw Zhang Yong in the morning that he realized that Tang Qu had returned.

Director Zhang sat next to Qi Ze, and Qi Ze asked the waiter to serve breakfast.

"It just so happens that you don't have a scene in the morning, so you can also take a rest."