Chapter 166 You Are My Source of Emotion

As soon as Tang Qu finished speaking, there were screams at the scene.

Such a straightforward compliment is simply too sweet.

Everyone has speculated about the relationship between Tang Qu and Guan Yan, and now such an obvious interaction is simply too much.

Hearing the screams at the scene, Tang Qu felt a little embarrassed.

This part directly pushed the atmosphere of the scene to the extreme.

And the people at the scene were not just knocking candy.

With such an obvious rhythm, besides Guan Yan, the protagonist tonight is Tang Qu.

Today's headlines should be Guan Yan's new movie and Tang Qu's return.

The happiest ones were the media reporters, who had received two big news in one night, and were extremely happy.

By the time the premiere was drawing to a close, the two news had already shattered online.

These two people themselves are highly topical, and it is everyone's welfare to be in the same frame like this now.

cp powder is like this:

[Brother Yan’s smile looking at Xiaoqu is gone]

【I am a groundhog】

【Lying flat at the bottom of the pit, no plans to get up】

[Did the two of them make an official announcement recently! ! ! 】

[Am I knocking for real? 】

Tang Qu's only fans are like this:

【Xiaoqu is finally open】

[Why are you still so obedient, let mom give you a hug! 】

【What dangerous idea upstairs, Xiaoqu is obviously mine】

Guan Yan's only fans are as follows:

[Brother Yan, don't we deserve your smile? ! 】

[If you want us to watch new movies, just smile more! 】

The fans are really sour, why can't they see Brother Yan's smile.

Looking at the comments from fans, everyone is so happy.

I don't know who to feel sorry for.

Because of the recent preparations for the official announcement, both parties are more concerned about the comments on the Internet.

The staff felt relieved when they saw that the comments on the Internet were OK.

In fact, if someone else is like this, the fans may not be so peaceful.

But Tang Qu and Guan Yan are the ones who are different.

Guan Yan is 30 years old. At that age, looking at the entire entertainment industry, fans think that only Tang Qu can accept it.

Standing together, they are sweet. As for the others, with all due respect, there is no one worthy of Guan Yan.

At this time, everyone has actually acquiesced in their hearts.

From the last live broadcast to today's movie premiere, I really have to think about it.

Which artist is willing to share his exposure with others?

Guan Yan is going to spoil Tang Qu to heaven, okay?

The Internet here is very lively, and the backstage of the movie premiere is also very lively.