Chapter 194 Extra Eleven: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Ever since Guan Yan talked about the box office that day, Tang Qu has been a little worried about this matter.

It wasn't that he didn't have confidence in himself, but that he was afraid of disappointing Guan Yan.

No one knew better than him how much Guan Yan expected of him.

In fact, many times Tang Qu didn't understand the relationship between him and Guan Yan.

The two of them don't seem to have known each other for a long time, but the relationship between them is much closer than many ordinary people.

After becoming a lover, Guan Yan took care of him most of the time.

This kind of intimacy made him feel both happy and panicked, desperately trying to make himself worthy of Guan Yan.

In Tang Qu's day-to-day tension, the film's release date is approaching,

And at the premiere, Tang Qu struggled for a long time, whether to tell Guan Yan, or to be more precise, whether to invite Guan Yan.

In the end, after thinking about it, Tang Qu felt that no matter whether the result was good or bad, he should invite Guan Yan to go.

After all, it was the first time, and he hoped that Guan Yan could participate.

On the way to the premiere, Tang Qu said with a serious expression: "Well, you are only allowed to praise me and not to criticize me. I am more glass-hearted..."

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu, who was obviously very nervous, but insisted on putting on a bully face, smiled, and said softly, "Okay, I'll just praise you."

Tang Qu blushed slightly, and said, "Don't be too deliberate."

Guan Yan went to the premiere of Tang Qu's movie, which was big news, after all, it was the first time for Guan Yan to visit the premiere of a film by an artist under his banner.

There are many artists under Guan Yan, but he seldom attends any activities. Some artists have not even seen Guan Yan's face a few times. His attention.

The quality of a movie can be fully expressed at the premiere. When Tang Qu stood on the stage and watched the expressions on the faces and applause of the people below, Tang Qu knew that he should have succeeded.

The director is actually very worried, because Tang Qu is also a newcomer anyway.

Although he thinks Tang Qu can do it, he still has to go through the market test to confirm Tang Qu. But today's premiere finally made him feel relieved.

After the interview at the premiere, the director patted Tang Qu and said with a smile: "Your era is coming."

Tang Qu was taken aback, he didn't expect the director to give him such a high evaluation.

Tang Qu smiled slightly: "Thank you director for your encouragement, I will work hard."

The director sighed in his heart: As expected of the person selected by Guan Yan, in the face of such a compliment, he can still maintain humility, even his expression has not changed, Tang Qu is really not ordinary calm.

However, soon, the director realized that his thinking was still too naive, because he found that his leading actor was bouncing up to Guan Yan, and then looked at Guan Yan with an expression begging for praise.

Guan Yan nodded to the director behind him first, then patted Tang Qu's head and said, "You are really great."

This play can be regarded as Tang Qu's first play in the true sense, and his first acting in the true sense. It must be really good to be able to win so many audiences on the scene.