Chapter 184 Extra Story 1: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Guan Yan felt as if he had suddenly arrived in a strange place, and he couldn't open his eyes no matter what.

After trying a few more times, I finally opened my eyes.

Guan Yan's first reaction was who dared to plot against him?

But when Guan Yan saw the situation around him clearly, a trace of astonishment flashed in his eyes. There seemed to be something wrong with the current situation.

What he saw when he looked up was the gray sky, and the surrounding buildings were all things he had never seen before.

He must have never seen this place.

There were people coming and going on the street, but no one seemed to see him.

Guan Yan looked down at himself, it was transparent.

Frowning, is he dreaming?

But why would he have such a dream?

Accompanied by his doubts, the scene in front of him seemed to be fast forwarded, and the people on the street were walking faster and faster.

Time didn't slow down until Guan Yan saw a little boy in a corner.

The scene zoomed in when Guan Yan was aware of it.

Sadness was evident on the little boy's face.

I don't know why, the moment he saw the boy, the official suddenly felt distressed. He felt that the little boy gave him a feeling of déjà vu.

The official thought, maybe because he also had a child, he actually wanted to go up to the little boy and ask, where are his parents? Why is there only one person left here?

Normally, he is definitely not a nosy person. Why did you feel compassion for this child today?

The weather was not good, but it was raining lightly at this time, and the little boy was completely soaked.

The thin clothes instantly became transparent.

The feeling of distress became more obvious.

Seeing the tears in the little boy's eyes, Guan Yan suddenly understood that this little boy must have been abandoned by his parents, right?

But Guan Yan didn't understand, why would he have such a dream?

Just when Guan Yan was puzzled, the surrounding scene began to change again.

I thought I should wake up from the dream here, but the dream continued.

The scene changed, and finally stopped at a gate. This gate is not very gorgeous, and it can even be called a bit shabby.

Guan Yan saw the sign at the door, welfare home.

Walking in unconsciously, I saw two people standing at the door.

The older one seemed to be the dean of the orphanage, and the other was the little boy just now.

The dean patted the boy on the head and said softly, "This will be your home from now on."

The boy glanced at the dean cautiously, nodded, and then looked at the surrounding environment, with an inexplicable light in his eyes.

Ever since the child stayed in the orphanage, Guan Yan found that he could only follow him, and he could only see things around the little boy.

The dean of the orphanage once said that he wanted to name the boy, but the boy refused.

And that was Guan Yan, the first time he heard the boy speak.