Chapter 77 Grandma Qin, Someone Pushed Me! ! !

In the evening, Tang Qu was picked up by Zhang Yong.

"Is Xiaoyan not here?"

"She is still young, and this kind of banquet usually lasts very late. I asked her to go back early to rest."

Sister Qin's banquet was held in one of her own villas.

When Tang Qu got there, he found that, as Guan Yan said, it was different from the general banquet in the circle.

There was no intentional conversation with fake smiles on their faces, everyone stayed quietly in one place, waiting for the owner to appear.

Even if there are twos and threes together, it can be seen that the relationship should be really good.

Tang Qu didn't rush around rashly, but looked around the venue, thinking where it would be more appropriate for him to go.

Before he could figure it out. I felt the hem of my clothes being pulled.

A delicate little girl stared at him with blinking eyes: "Brother Xiaoqu! Grandma said she could see you today, but grandma didn't lie to me!"

"Nini?"

"Brother Xiaoqu, come with me quickly, grandma has been waiting for you for a long time."

Then Tang Qu was dragged by the little girl all the way to Mrs. Guan.

Tang Qu is a rookie who has become popular recently. Those of them who are always following the trends in the entertainment industry know a little about this newcomer, but they never thought that Tang Qu has already qualified for Madam Qin's invitation.

But at the beginning, a small group of people doubted whether Tang Qu was invited, because there was a situation where someone sneaked into Mrs. Qin's banquet, and that person never showed up in the entertainment industry again.

But when they saw the little girl holding Tang Qu, they immediately dispelled their worries.

Who doesn't know that girl, she is the most delicate little princess in the official family.

The little girl's proud temper can be seen from the official family, and most people don't pay attention to it.

Now that she is pulling Tang Qu, the relationship between Tang Qu and the official family must be different.

Tang Qu didn't know what other people were thinking, but now he was a little cramped.

Unexpectedly, Guan Yan's parents brought their little granddaughter to this party.

"Xiao Qu, come here, why do I think you've lost weight?"

"Auntie, where am I losing weight? In the past two days, Brother Yong still said that I am fat."

Mrs. Guan glanced at Zhang Yong: "You are not allowed to oppress our Xiaoqu."

Zhang Yong smiled, knowing that Mrs. Guan was joking.

Zhang Yong also knew Mrs. Guan, and Guan Yan's parents were also a legend, but he had never worked with anyone from the official family, and he had heard about it.

After a while, Mrs. Guan suddenly said, "You came here by yourself today?"

Tang Qu nodded: "Well, today Director Zhang gave the agent an invitation letter, and I'll come here."

"Xiao Zhe?"

"Um."

Mrs. Guan was puzzled, what are these two people doing.

Adults can sit quietly in this atmosphere, but the little girl is not so quiet.

"Grandma, I want to play, I want to see the musical fountain at Grandma Qin's house!"