Chapter 170 Nomination is affirmation

I paid close attention to the news on the Internet, and then I didn't care about it anymore.

"Mr. Tang, Mr. Guan, we will officially start filming in a while."

After the two put on their makeup, someone came to notify them.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan looked at each other.

This time it's the real rivalry.

"I wonder how Mr. Guan's acting skills are doing?"

Guan Yan smiled lightly: "In short, I won't disappoint you."

Tang Qu also smiled happily, playing with Guan Yan, just thinking about it makes people's hearts flutter.

Because there are many things to do today, there are relatively few scenes arranged today, but the task is not light at all.

You can tell by looking at the scenes everyone has set up.

Today's scene is to celebrate the young marshal's birthday and accept Xiang Xi.

Xiang Xi was sitting backstage at this time, wearing a gorgeous costume, looking in the mirror to see if there was anything wrong with her makeup.

"The young master seems to be here."

I don't know which little girl yelled.

The young marshal is the lover of many people's dreams. He is handsome and clean, and he is an out-and-out hero.

Xiang Xi paused for a moment with the hand holding the comb, and then continued to organize himself.

"Get ready to go on stage."

The young marshals are here, so he, who is specially prepared for the young marshals, will naturally be on stage.

Because of the young marshal's arrival, the noisy lobby immediately became quiet.

"Father."

Dashuai Chen looked at his son and smiled: "Okay, today is your birthday, so you don't have to be so restrained."

His son is good in everything, but he is too serious.

However, the commander thought about the person who was going to be on stage for a while, and wondered if his son could hold on?

Xiang Xi took a deep breath in the background, then walked to the stage.

In the eyes of everyone, Xiang Xi is still so perfect. Ever since he opened his voice, this character has amazed everyone every time.

Even in a place like the Shuai Mansion, he still didn't lose half a point.

The color of the whole garden is not as good as that of Xiangxi alone.

Everyone saw Xiang Xi's perfect performance, but no one saw Xiang Xi's nervousness on stage.

Since he took the stage, he has never been nervous, but he can't do it today, just because there is someone here today that he can't help but care about.

But everyone, including Xiang Xi, didn't know that their serious young marshal also lost his mind when the famous actor took the stage.

His little one has grown up.

When the handsome man was watching the performance, he took the time to glance at his son.

Seeing that his son was staring closely at the person on the stage, his heart skipped a beat. It seemed that this time there was a bit of drama.

After Xiang Xi finished singing, a group of people came to invite him as soon as he returned to the backstage.

There is no difference between who is invited and who is forced.