Chapter 78 Tang Qu's Backstage

Tang Qu is naturally not a kind person, but at this kind of banquet, for a person with a strong vanity like Tang Yu, there is nothing more embarrassing than being kicked out directly.

"I'm sorry, I let everyone see a joke, everyone go to rest first, the banquet will officially start in a while." Sister Qin said.

Everyone just dispersed.

But the injury on Tang Qu's back definitely needs to be dealt with.

"Go to the guest room upstairs and take a rest. There is ointment at home. Let Tang Qu do a simple treatment first."

Tang Qu followed the servant upstairs.

Nini also wanted to follow, but was stopped by the official's wife.

"You caused trouble for brother Xiaoqu, and you still go up with him?"

Nini pursed her lips, she also wanted to care about Brother Xiaoqu!

"Who is this?" Sister Qin approached Mrs. Guan and asked with a smile.

She knew a little about Tang Qu, but she didn't know that he had such a good relationship with the officials.

Madam Guan looked proud: "My daughter-in-law."

Mrs. Qin was surprised now, Guan Yan was the only one in their family, and that delicate-looking boy just now was Guan Yan's boyfriend?

"When did it happen, why didn't you tell me at all?"

"Recently, let's go back first and talk as we walk."

Sister Qin still finds it incredible.

"I said why Xiaoyan asked me for an invitation letter this afternoon. It turned out to be because of him."

"He came to you to ask for an invitation letter? Hmph, he still knows how to love his wife."

Sister Qin smiled: "Why are you afraid that Tang Qu will be bullied by me?"

Mrs. Guan rolled her eyes: "I was bullied just now."

"It was an accident. Who is that man? I just heard that he is Tang Qu's younger brother?"

"That's a long story, I'll tell you slowly."

At this time, Tang Qu had followed the servant to the guest room.

"You take a rest first, I'll get you the medicine box."

Just now, when he hit the steps just now, Tang Qu felt a little unbearable pain.

After waiting for a while, I heard the sound of the door lock.

Tang Qu looked up.

"How did you come?"

With a tall figure, wide shoulders and narrow hips, and a well-tailored high-end suit that outlines a thin waist, even without the spotlight, that man's temperament is the most unique.

But this man was carrying a medicine box that didn't match his identity.

"Brother Yan." Tang Qu called weakly.

Guan Yan sighed: "I just left you for a while, why did you get hurt?"

"It was just an accident."

Seeing the distress in Guan Yan's eyes, Tang Qu put away the smile on his face.

Leaning in Guan Yan's arms, she said coquettishly, "It hurts."

Just one word made Guan Yan's heart ache, and his disgust towards Tang Yu went up to several levels.