Chapter 75 You were a koi in your previous life!

Tang Qu looked at the person, about thirty years old, wearing a simple black sportswear, he belonged to the kind of person who was not easy to be noticed in the crowd.

But judging by his acquaintance with Guan Yan, he is definitely not some unknown little character.

The man walked in, sat down on the sofa very familiarly, and then looked at Tang Qu with a very special look.

Tang Qu was not afraid to look at him, and let that person look at him openly.

In the end, that person couldn't hold it anymore and coughed lightly.

"Guan Yan, your little boyfriend is quite courageous."

Guan Yan snorted softly: "Don't stare at him with your perverted eyes."

"Are you watching so closely? Well, let me tell you, he is a ten thousand-year-old virgin, and there is nothing more to say except that face, little beauty, you might as well follow me." The man said in a frivolous tone .

Guan Yan's face darkened immediately: "Go out."

"Why are you like this? I came to see you with good intentions. It's fine if you don't pour me a glass of water, but you also drive me out. You are too bad."

Guan Yan ignored him and continued to remove Tang Qu's makeup: "Leave him alone, let's continue."

"Ah, see no evil!"

Hearing the man's yelling, Tang Qu burst out laughing. This man must be Guan Yan's friend. I didn't expect Guan Yan to have such an interesting friend.

While helping Tang Qu remove her makeup, Guan Yan asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't you ask the question knowingly? I, a great director, took time out of his busy schedule to find you. Naturally, I have something serious to do."

Guan Yan glanced at him lightly: "Acting? No."

The man rolled his eyes: "I'm not here to look for you, I'm here to look for Tang Qu."

Tang Qu was surprised, looking for him?

The man stepped forward and walked in front of Tang Qu: "I have a drama in my hand that is about to start filming recently, and I would like to invite you to be the lead actor."

Guan Yan patted his hand away: "Shouldn't you tell me if Xiaoqu is invited to film?"

"Why tell you?" The man rolled Guan Yan's eyes, and then said to Tang Qu with a smile on his face, "I'm Zhang Zhe, and I'm well-known domestically and internationally."

Although Tang Qu didn't know all the directors in the entertainment industry in China, he had heard of Zhang Zhe from many people.

Zhang Zhe has won numerous awards and is now the most influential director in China. His debut work has won a lot of applause, and he has been singing all the way since then. Every drama is a big production. Most of his dramas are human nature, which is thought-provoking of.

Before Tang Qu could speak, Guan Yan pushed him aside: "For work matters, go to Xiao Qu's manager."

Zhang Zhe smiled meanly: "Of course we have to talk to our younger siblings directly about our relationship."

Tang Qu raised his eyebrows: "Siblings?"

Guan Yan instantly felt a chill go down his back, and glared at Zhang Zhe: "Don't talk nonsense!"

Zhang Zhe smiled. After so many years, it was the first time he saw Guan Yan looking scared. It seemed that he met someone who could control Guan Yan all at once.