Chapter 160 "Sit Well"

In fact, the filming has not started yet, so the two of them can play for a while.

Guan Yan naturally did a complete strategy, and the two of them did not play too exciting sports, after all, Tang Qu's body is not particularly suitable.

Guan Yan didn't take Tang Qu directly to the filming location, but first went to a very romantic city, Wudu.

The romance of this city is famous all over the world.

On the first day there, Guan Yan and Tang Qu had a good night's rest.

And this night Tang Qu once again saw Guan Yan's financial resources.

He originally booked the hotel with Guan Yan, so when Tang Qu watched the driver drive directly into a castle, Tang Qu was stunned.

"Don't tell me this castle is yours."

Seeing Tang Qu's shocked expression, Guan Yan smiled.

"no."

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief, otherwise it would have been too stressful!

"To be precise, this is family property."

Tang Qu: ...

After being stunned for a few seconds, Tang Qu hugged Guan Yan: "Brother Yan, you can support me, I don't want to work hard anymore."

Guan Yan took advantage of the situation and hugged Tang Qu: "Okay."

Guan Yan didn't let go of Tang Qu when he got off the car.

Tang Qu himself was shy and wanted to come down.

Guan Yan hugged him tightly: "Don't move."

Tang Qu obediently did not move.

This castle is old at first glance, Tang Qu fell in love with it immediately.

Seeing the love in Tang Qu's eyes, Guan Yan was also happy, this place finally has some value.

After the two of them rested for a night, they went out early the next day.

However, the two still made some disguises. Although Tang Qu is not well-known abroad now, Guan Yanke is still a world-renowned actor, so disguises are still necessary.

Guan Yan took Tang Qu to see nearby famous buildings and an art exhibition.

Tang Qu's smile never stopped throughout the day. This kind of slow life is his favorite life.

Accompanied by the afterglow of the setting sun, the two walked to a bridge.

The flowing water below is sparkling, and it is very beautiful with the sunset.

Standing on the bridge, the two held hands tightly, and Tang Qu leaned against Guan Yan.

"I'm really happy today."

"Then let's play more in the future, okay?"

"good."

The two of them have excellent figures, and the atmosphere of standing together is just right. People coming and going on the bridge can't help but look at the two of them.

One of them couldn't resist taking a photo.

Tang Qu saw it from the corner of his eye, and turned to Guan Yan, "Is this okay?"

Guan Yan frowned slightly, then walked towards the girl.

The girl was taking pictures, but when she saw a slightly taller man walking towards her, she became nervous instantly.