Chapter 89

Cleaning up these small shrimps is naturally easy for Director Zhang, but Director Zhang has said before that he will never borrow his family's background when filming outside.

Now Li Yu on the opposite side has used tricks to take away the venue. If he keeps his promise, he really has nothing to do with this person today.

But Director Zhang can't come forward directly, but it doesn't mean that no one can deal with them.

Qi Ze asked Tang Qu to wait where he was, and he walked directly there.

"Director Li, today's venue should be ours, please make way." Qi Ze said in a friendly tone, but his eyes were a little cold.

How could the person on the opposite side be obedient?

"Qi Ze, who do you think you are? You've been with Director Zhang for so many years, and you've always been number two. What right do you have to speak in front of us?"

Qi Ze was not annoyed either: "Cheng Sheng, did no one tell you that evil comes from your mouth?"

"What did I say? I was just telling the truth, number two."

Cheng Sheng and Qi Ze were actors at the same time. He and Qi Ze auditioned together. Director Zhang chose Qi Ze, but he was ridiculed. How could he be reconciled? He has targeted Qi Ze everywhere in the circle these years.

"Qi Ze, you can't slander us. Today's venue is clearly written in black and white. It is the venue of our "Green Years". It's you who should get out."

It feels so good to see the people who used to sneer at them be controlled by them.

"Really? Director Li Yu, I accidentally took some photos a few days ago, I wonder if you are interested in enjoying them with me?"

Qi Ze turned on the phone.

A few photos were found, all of which were photos of Li Yu dating different women.

The boldness of the actions has reached the point where the screen is almost full of mosaics.

After swiping, Li Yu's face changed.

"Where did you take it? Delete it!"

Qi Ze curled his lips: "Of course you can delete it, but Director Li doesn't think you should do something?"

Li Yu glared, but she didn't dare to act rashly. Those photos were no joke.

He had no choice but to say aggrievedly, "Okay, let's go now."

As he said that, he was about to turn around, but Qi Ze didn't let them go so easily.

"Apologize."

Li Yu looked at him: "Don't bully people too much!"

"Deception? Whoever makes the first move will understand."

Looking at Qi Ze's expression, Li Yu knew that if he didn't apologize today, news about him would be everywhere tomorrow.

Damn it, how could Qi Ze have these photos!

"I'm sorry, Director Zhang, your lord has a lot, let us go, we will leave immediately."

Arriving arrogantly, he walked away in despair within three minutes.

Tang Qu watched the play and just wanted to laugh.

Director Zhang glanced at Qi Ze, and said dryly, "Thank you."

"What did you say? I didn't hear clearly!"

Qi Ze looked at the stubborn director in front of him with a half-smile.

"Thank you!" The voice was so full of air that half the people on the set could hear it.