Chapter 121 Take a look at the people behind Tang Qu

Although Tang Qu was a little absent-minded, he still knew his job. After wandering for a while, he returned to a serious look and continued to interact and chat with fans.

Apart from Guan Yan, Tang Qu's fans are the ones who know Tang Qu best.

They clearly felt that Tang Qu was much happier from the very beginning.

Apparently, Tang Qu's happiness has something to do with the person who spoke to him just now.

All of a sudden, everyone became very curious about the person who spoke just now.

Some bold fans even said Guan Yan's name.

The main reason is that a large part of Tang Qu's fans also like Guan Yan very much.

All of Guan Yan's movies use his own original sound, and he never uses dubbing, so everyone is naturally familiar with his voice.

Seeing that the barrage was gradually turning to Guan Yan, Zhang Yong quickly asked someone to control him.

Although Guan Yan is Tang Qu's boss now, Guan Yan is also a public figure after all, so letting go of his speech like this is ultimately not good for Tang Qu.

Tang Qu saw the news, but he didn't say anything.

He doesn't want to deny it, but he also knows that now is not a good time to admit it, so silence is the best choice.

Soon the barrage was under control, as if this episode never happened, it continued.

In fact, when Guan Yan came back just now, the live broadcast was almost over.

In the middle, Tang Qu said a few more words to the fans before Tang Qu turned off the live broadcast.

Sitting in the seat, he let out a long sigh of relief.

Live broadcast is really a very tiring thing, and his mouth was a little dry talking about it.

Tang Qu walked out of the study with his mobile phone in hand, looking at today's data.

It seemed that the response was not bad, so Tang Qu felt relieved. Maybe he is a bit obsessive-compulsive and always likes to do his best in everything.

Turning off the phone in peace, seeing Guan Yan sitting on the sofa in the living room, Tang Qu slowed down and walked behind Guan Yan.

He stretched out his hand neatly, covered Guan Yan's eyes, and deliberately said in a rough voice, "Guess who I am?"

Tang Qu originally wanted to tease Guan Yan, but after a few seconds of silence, Guan Yan opened his thin lips slightly and spit out three words.

"my love."

Tang Qu put his fingers on Guan Yan's eyes and took them back immediately.

Why does this man always say these words that make him overwhelmed.

Guan Yan knew that her lover was shy again.

His little lover is really easy to be shy, a simple love word can make him shy.

But it's also a good thing for a lover to be shy, especially when he's having sex, that shy appearance is a beautiful scenery that he will never forget in his life.

While Tang Qu was still in a daze, Guan Yan suddenly reached out and turned Tang Qu onto the sofa.

Tang Qu yelled, "What are you doing?"

The moment of weightlessness just now really scared Tang Qu, and he didn't relax until his back touched the sofa.

Tang Qu relaxed, and immediately looked at Guan Yan: "Are you okay? Are your hands and waist hurt?"