Chapter 188 Extra Five: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Tang Qu waited downstairs for a while before Guan Yan came down.

Looking at the untouched breakfast, Guan Yan slightly raised his eyebrows: "Why don't you eat?"

Tang Qu looked up at Guan Yan: "I'm waiting for you to eat together."

Guan Yan smiled lightly: "You don't need to wait for me to eat together, I will be the one who will feel distressed when I starve myself."

Tang Qu didn't hear the next few words clearly, but only noticed that Guan Yan asked him to have breakfast.

Tang Qu obediently picked up his chopsticks and started eating breakfast.

Guan Yan felt that he hadn't been by Tang Qu's side for a long time. After Tang Qu became a lover, they stayed together almost every day. During this period of time, he lived without his lover by his side for breakfast, lunch, dinner and night. I don't want to experience it either.

Seeing Guan Yan not moving his chopsticks for a long time, Tang Qu was a little puzzled.

"Big brother, why don't you eat?"

Only then did Guan Yan regain his senses, and picked up the chopsticks.

"I was distracted just now."

Tang Qu nodded

After breakfast, Tang Qu thought that he couldn't bother Guan Yan anymore and should go back early today.

Hearing that Tang Qu wanted to leave, Guan Yan frowned: "Where do you want to go?"

Tang Qu was taken aback, and said in a low voice, "Go home."

"No, you will live here in the future, this is your home."

Listening to Guan Yan's words, Tang Qu didn't realize it for a while, what does it mean that this is his home?

Looking at Tang Qu's face, Guan Yan also knew that he was a little too aggressive, but he didn't want Tang Qu to leave at all.

Although the passage of time in this world has no meaning to Guan Yan, but the lack of meaning means that he himself does not know that he can be by Tang Qu's side.

Although Tang Qu wanted to stay and continue to get along with Guan Yan, but he didn't have any reason to stay!

Guan Yan's face also changed, as if he had no reason to let Tang Qu stay now.

But it is obvious that Guan Yan is not a person who gives up easily.

In the blink of an eye, Guan Yan suddenly thought of something.

After settling his mind, he asked solemnly, "Tang Qu, do you like acting?"

Tang Qu nodded.

Although he has been playing tricks during this period, he has already experienced the fun of acting. Even if his roles are not eye-catching, he has also experienced a different life in these roles.

"I'm running an entertainment company now, do you want to come to my company?"

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan in surprise, he didn't expect that Guan Yan was really from the entertainment industry.

After a while, he said, "You mean to sign me?"

Guan Yan nodded as a matter of course: "Of course, you are talented, and you are so good-looking, so I naturally want to sign you. Otherwise, when you are discovered by others in the future, I will still rob you from others." .”

This was the first time Tang Qu heard someone praise him so much, and it was the elder brother who had always been high in his heart, and his face turned red.