Chapter 126 Sweet lover

It's a pity that he has never seen Guan Yan in his teens.

I don't know if he was as cold as he is now?

After looking at it for a while, Tang Qu put the photo back and continued reading.

The sun was shining warmly on his body, and Tang Qu fell asleep after looking at it for a while.

When Guan Yan came back, he saw such a scene.

Tang Qu bent one leg, leaned his back against the wall, relaxed his body, closed his eyes tightly, and the long eyelashes left a phantom, which was really beautiful.

Guan Yan felt a little dry, loosened his tie, then lowered his head and kissed Tang Qu's lips.

A light kiss calmed all the anxiety in Guan Yan's heart.

After getting up, Guan Yan frowned, why did he fall asleep on the balcony?

The balcony was too cold.

Carefully pulled out the book from Tang Qu's arms, and hugged Tang Qu.

Because of these actions, Tang Qu regained consciousness for a short while, smelled the familiar fragrance, and closed his eyes again.

Put Tang Qu on the bed, pull off the quilt and cover Tang Qu.

Xiao Qu seems to be very lethargic recently, and he spends much more time falling asleep than before.

At first, Guan Yan thought that Tang Qu was resting because of the recent holiday, but now it seems that it is not only because of this.

It coincided with Tang Qu's thoughts, so he took the time to ask Tan Qingye to give Xiao Qu a full body checkup.

But Guan Yan will not wake Tang Qu up now.

Quietly guarding Tang Qu's side.

For Guan Yan, it would be very interesting for him to do nothing but just watch Tang Qu quietly.

While Tang Qu was asleep, the butler came up and called them to have lunch.

Guan Yan tucked the blanket for Tang Qu and went downstairs.

There are more people eating at noon, and Guan Yan's second brother and his family are all there.

Seeing that only Guan Yan came down, the official mother was a little puzzled.

"Where's Xiaoqu?"

"He fell asleep, wait for him to wake up before eating."

The official mother nodded.

Sitting on her little chair, Niu Niu asked innocently, "Why is brother Xiaoqu still sleeping? The sun is shining on his ass."

Faced with this question, the adults at the table didn't know how to answer for a while.

Seeing that no one answered her, the little girl answered herself.

"I see! Brother Xiaoqu must have stayed up late last night, just like his mother, as long as he stays up late at night, he won't be able to get up at night!"

Guan Yan: ...

Official father & official mother: …

Niuniu's parents: ...

The official mother glanced at her second son: "Look at the girl you teach every day, what have you learned?"

Niuniu's father said that he was innocent, and he didn't teach this!

Niuniu's mother was so ashamed that she didn't know what to say.

Although there are no taboos in children's words, it is always embarrassing for such a boudoir to be spoken out so bluntly.