Chapter 70 Meeting Cheng Lin on the Film Set

The morning sun pours through the windows.

The eyelids of the sleeping two moved slightly and slowly opened.

Their eyes collided, there was no shyness as expected, only tenderness.

"Good morning."

The two spoke at the same time, one deep and the other warm, intertwined and very lingering.

Under the quilt, Guan Yan's hand slowly slipped, and Tang Qu quickly reached out to hold him down.

"what you do?"

"Let me see if you are swollen there."

Tang Qu: ...can you stop being so ambiguous.

"It's ready." Tang Qu looked away.

"I want to confirm." Then he broke free from Tang Qu, and slid directly along Tang Qu's waist to the middle of his thighs.

Feeling that it was not swollen, he felt relaxed, but the smooth and tender touch made him feel distracted again.

After waiting for a long time, Guan Yan did not move his hand away, Tang Qu glared at Guan Yan.

"take it out."

Guan Yan touched Tang Qu's ear with his lips: "It's so tender."

In the past few days, Guan Yan often said these words, Tang Qu had built up his resistance, and pushed Guan Yan away expressionlessly.

"Get up, I remember I'm going to be filming today."

Last night, Zhang Yong sent him a message saying that he was going to start filming, and his scenes all interacted with Guan Yan, so naturally Guan Yan also had to work.

"I want to be a fool."

"Sorry, I don't want to be a demon concubine."

Tang Qu turned over and left Guan Yan neatly, and stood up from the bed by himself.

Watching Tang Qu walking towards the bathroom, Guan Yan chuckled and stood up from the bed.

The door of the bathroom was locked, so he had to go to another bathroom. The child was too defensive. Could it be that he would still bully people in the early morning.

Tang Qu in the bathroom was looking in the mirror and took a closer look. Fortunately, there were no traces left last night.

After having lunch at home, the two went to the set together.

Everyone on the set knew that Guan Yan and Tang Qu had a good relationship. When Tang Qu came to shoot the location before, the whole crew was in full bloom, but when Tang Qu left, the atmosphere was cold.

Now that they are back to film, Tang Qu is also back, and they are all crying with joy!

But there are also unhappy people.

Cheng Lin, the little fresh meat who had objections to Tang Qu because of the hot search incident, is also on the set at the moment.

Seeing Guan Yan and Tang Qu walking in together, although they didn't communicate much, but they walked in together with Guan Yan, how could they have nothing to do with each other?

"Sister Zhang, why is Tang Qu here, and with Guan Yan! Didn't you say that it is absolutely impossible for Tang Qu to appear here!"

Sister Zhang had some vague ideas, but Guan Yan was there, she couldn't tell Cheng Lin about it, otherwise she would offend many people with her mouth.

"Maybe he came to visit the class. Isn't this normal?"

Cheng Lin took a deep look at Tang Qu and Guan Yan.