Chapter 74

The scene of the premiere where the two entered from the internal passage.

Because of the exam, many people had already arrived when they arrived.

Tang Qu took the opportunity to take a look. Sure enough, Guan Yan's film media didn't want to let go of the first-hand information. This has not officially started yet, and the lights are about to flood the entire hall.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan made preparations, and it was almost time.

Director Tan brought all the main creative actors to the stage, and the premiere officially began.

Those who can participate in Guan Yan's films are generally acquaintances in the media, such as Xu Ningjie's long-established first-line stars, and each work has a box office guarantee. This cooperation with Guan Yan is a strong alliance.

Others are also actors with at least one or two box-office guarantees.

Among these people, there is one person who is particularly special, and that is Tang Qu.

Everyone was quite surprised when they saw Tang Qu here.

Tang Qu is a newcomer who popped up suddenly in the second half of this year. Although he was hacked by the whole network before, Guan Yan clarified himself later, and cooperated with Yu Ting again. Afterwards, the official announced the endorsement of a big name, and several magazine covers were also photographed. , but no matter how popular Tang Qu was, they never thought that Tang Qu would be in Guan Yan's movie.

Leaving aside Tang Qu's lack of experience in making movies, how could anyone be able to watch Guan Yan's movies?

Guan Yan’s films, even if they have a small supporting role, must be experienced actors. The strict selection of actors can be called the first person in the entertainment industry, but they do have the capital to choose. There have been tidbits of Guan Yan’s filming in the past. He is so strict with himself that it can be called abnormal, but it is also because of his excellence that he has achieved all his myths and legends.

So everyone inevitably doubted Tang Qu, can Tang Qu really afford such a big production?

Or, is it true that Tang Qu is Guan Yan's lover as rumored on the Internet?

No matter how much the reporter's heart was churning, he still restrained himself a little at this moment, after all, Guan Yan was not a character to mess with.

After Director Tan made a simple opening, it was time for reporters to ask questions.

I don't know if it was intentional or what happened. Everyone seldom asked Tang Qu and basically ignored him.

In fact, this approach is the safest for the media. First of all, they ask some sharp questions. It would be bad if they poke Tang Qu and make Guan Yan angry. There shouldn't be too many scenes in it, so it's best to avoid it.

Tang Qu was neither asked nor anxious, just stood there quietly, with a decent smile on his face, making him seem very docile and quiet.

"I would like to ask Mr. Tang, why did you participate in this movie, or why do you think you can play a good role?" A young reporter suddenly asked.

At that moment, almost everyone looked at the reporter. He looked very young, probably a newcomer to the workplace.

This person really dared to ask, many people silently broke into a cold sweat for him.

But they wanted to know how Tang Qu would answer.

Although Tang Qu has been very quiet, he is also paying attention to the situation on the court.