Chapter 186 Extra 3: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Listening quietly to Boss Zhang's words, Tang Qu's eyes did not change at all.

He pushed the glass aside and smiled faintly.

Said: "There are many people without money in this world, and there are also many people without power. Don't they live well? Boss Zhang, I have been used to working alone for so many years, so I don't appreciate your kindness." Thank you."

How could Boss Zhang fail to hear such an obvious refusal?

Looking at Tang Qu, his eyes immediately turned dark.

"Tang Qu, I'm trying to save face for you now, and discuss it with you in a friendly voice, don't force me to be rough."

Tang Qu's face remained unchanged, and he said lightly: "Boss Zhang, now is a society ruled by law, if you do it so easily, what consequences will there be, have you thought about it?"

At this time, the woman standing beside him interjected: "Boss Zhang, what are you afraid of such a small person like him? You are powerful and powerful, how can he resist you? He is just a small person."

Boss Zhang, who was flattered by the woman's words, didn't know the heights of heaven and earth, and lost the patience he had just had with Tang Qu, thinking of attacking Tang Qu immediately, so as to taste Tang Qu's taste.

Tang Qu frowned. He didn't have a weapon at hand, and there were all Boss Zhang's people outside. How could he get out?

Seeing Boss Zhang getting closer to him, Tang Qu calmed down and said, "Boss Zhang, since you like me so much, you should have investigated me, right?"

Boss Zhang paused: "What do you want to say?"

"Then you must know that with my face, there should be many people who want to be with me in this circle, but why can I still be alone now? Haven't you thought about this problem?"

Boss Zhang was taken aback. He really hadn't thought about this question. He knew that there were many people who liked Tang Qu, but none of them really got it. This is too strange.

Seeing Boss Zhang's changing expression, Tang Qu felt confident.

He continued: "Think about it, if I am really a person without any hole cards, how can I be so alone? Are you sure you are going to confront me like this today? Even if you got me today, are you sure you Will I be able to live in this circle safe and sound tomorrow?."

Seeing that his own words seemed to have worked, Tang Qu continued: "And you should know that the few people who were interested in me before didn't seem to end well in the end."

Tang Qu knew that there were a few people who had thought about him, and those people did not end well in the end, but he didn't know whether it had anything to do with him, but this did not prevent him from taking these things into consideration now. Come out and scare this boss Zhang.

Boss Zhang was really timid for a while, not because he was afraid of Tang Qu, but because he was afraid that if what Tang Qu said was true, then he...

Seeing that Boss Zhang wanted to retreat, the woman's face flashed with viciousness, she walked gently to Boss Zhang, put one hand on his shoulder, and drew circles on his chest with the fingers of the other hand , said softly: "Boss Zhang, don't listen to his nonsense. I have been on the set for so long, but I have never seen him in contact with anyone, and whether it is in terms of his clothes or other aspects? He can An ordinary man."

The woman especially added the accent on the words of ordinary people, and what she wanted to say was self-evident.

Tang Qu's right hand clenched his fist silently. Even though he claimed to be a gentleman, he now had some thoughts of wanting to teach this woman a lesson.