Chapter 158

The two chatted while preparing dinner.

The sky was getting dark, but the lights in the room were very warm. Looking at the white smoke rising from the kitchen, the smile on Tang Qu's lips never went down. How happy is this life.

When Guan Yan was ready, he carried Tang Qu off the sink.

"If you get used to me like this, I will always rely on you in the future."

Guan Yan tapped the tip of Tang Qu's nose lightly: "I wish you would rely on me every day and not leave me."

Tang Qu helped Guan Yan bring the food to the table.

Guan Yan said it was an apology, and it really was an apology. All the dishes made today were big dishes, full of color, flavor and taste.

Tang Qu felt that just by looking at the dishes on the table, he could eat an extra bowl of rice today.

Guan Yan handed the chopsticks to Tang Qu.

"Then I won't be polite."

Then he started on the piece of fried fresh milk that he had been staring at for a long time.

When Guan Yan made it just now, he was hungry, but he didn't move his chopsticks.

Seeing Tang Qu impatiently moving his chopsticks, Guan Yan also felt happy.

Feeding has always been a joy.

Every time Tang Qu eats, he finds that Guan Yan always looks at him with great interest.

In the past, he would unconsciously remind Guan Yan, but now he doesn't feel uncomfortable at all, because even if he reminds, Guan Yan will still go his own way.

In fact, Tang Qu didn't quite understand Guan Yan's psychology. He didn't feel full after watching him eat.

In fact, the atmosphere is so good tonight, it is suitable for drinking a little wine, but just to be on the safe side, no wine is prepared.

After the meal, Guan Yan prepared sweet soup for Tang Qu. While complaining about the explosion of heat today, Tang Qu honestly took the bowl and drank another bowl after one bowl.

After eating and packing up, Tang Qu and Guan Yan sat on the sofa.

Tang Qu gave Guan Yan a kick: "If I get fatter, you are the culprit."

...

Tang Qu's memory of that night was vague, he only remembered that he and Guan Yan went from the sofa to the cloakroom, then to the bathroom and finally back to bed.

Tang Qu only remembered the big mirror in the cloakroom.

Tang Qu didn't dare to think about it anymore.

Guan Yan planned it last night.

First let him soften his heart, and then trick him into agreeing to him.

He remembered that when he begged Guan Yan for mercy in the middle, Guan Yan answered him solemnly: "The doctor said yes."

In the morning, Tang Qu wished he could kick Guan Yan, but the man held him so tightly that he couldn't move.

Guan Yan looked at He Tang Qu's slightly angry eyes, and said with a smile, "If you look at me like that again, I'll ask Jiang Ge to take a day off for me today."

Tang Qu was taken aback: "Ask for leave? What kind of leave?"

Guan Yan pinched Tang Qu's nose: "Now you are favored and don't need to work, but I still have to work."