Chapter 101 The son is promising

"Who do you call a monster?"

A cadenced voice came from the door of the reception room, and Yan Hua, who was smiling very presumptuously, stopped laughing in an instant.

Mechanically turned his head to look at the door, and then pulled out a smile that was uglier than crying: "What monster? You must have heard it wrong."

"Really? You mean I'm deaf?"

Yan Hua is about to cry, why is Guan Yan's aura so strong, he has been afraid of this person since he was a child, is it because he is born to suppress? ? ?

Yan Hua's assistant saw the visitor get up silently from his seat, and stood behind Yan Hua: "President Guan."

Guan Yan glanced at the seat, then sat there, leaning on the back of the chair relaxedly, without giving Yan Hua a look.

The more this happened, the more frightened Yan Hua became. He was as nervous as ten little deer bumping into his heart, and he even aimed his eyes at his assistant 【He's coming, why didn't you remind me! 】

The assistant looked forward, saying that he didn't see the boss's eyes about eating people at all.

Yan Hua wanted to cry, but if Guan Yan knew that he came here behind his back to bully his little friend, would he still be able to make himself feel better?

Now he prays that Guan Yan can quickly turn the page and not hold grudges.

Opposite Tang Qu just now was Yan Hua's assistant, but now that the position is changed, it becomes Guan Yan.

I haven't seen each other in such a long time, and I am not a little excited when I see this man again, it must be a lie.

But because there are outsiders around, this kind of emotion can only be put back, but Tang Qu's slightly trembling fingertips, and Guan Yan's substantive eyes are all telling how they miss each other.

"Cough cough!" The unpleasant coughing sound aroused Guan Yan's dissatisfaction.

Under tremendous pressure, Zhang Yong still said what he wanted to say: "Let's talk about work first, this contract?"

Zhang Yong is also a smart man, he directly pushed the contract in front of Guan Yan.

Guan Yan flipped open the contract with his slender fingers, and then fell in front of Yan Hua with a snap, his eyes darkened: "Give me an explanation?"

"Ah, that, that, he is... Then what, I remembered, I still have a little work to do, I have to deal with the work first, that Guan Yan, Tang Qu will leave it to you, I don't worry about your work." Then he got oily on the soles of his feet.

The assistant didn't feel embarrassed, and smiled slightly: "Sorry, Boss Yan still has some work to do." Then he also left, and closed the door of the reception room very considerately.

Now there are only real people left in the room.

"Jiang Zhe, take out that document."

"okay."

Jiang Zhe took two documents, one to Tang Qu and the other to Zhang Yong.

The document was also a signing contract, but changed from Huaxia Entertainment to Guan Yan Studio.

That contract was even looser and more comfortable than Tang Qu's previous brokerage contract.

"You can think about it." Guan Yan's ardent gaze stayed on Tang Qu all the time, but if he looked carefully, he could still see that he was a little scared. He was afraid that Tang Qu would reject the contract again like before.