Chapter 136 Happy New Year

The Yi family had a busy day and got everything ready.

Looking at the obviously bustling home, Tang Qu felt warm in his heart. He had never felt such a beautiful Chinese New Year atmosphere.

Even if I have achieved something later, during the Chinese New Year, I will either be working by myself, or I will be alone on the sofa, admiring the happiness of others.

Today he finally integrated into it.

"Xiao Qu, why are you in a daze? Come and have dinner soon."

Yi Sheng saw Tang Qu in a daze, and walked over to touch him.

"good."

Although there are not as many people in the Yi family as there are in the official family, they are still very lively.

Everyone got together talking and laughing.

This year is also the most complete year for the Yi family, because Tang Qu is back.

The happiness of the Yi family is visible to the naked eye.

"Happy New Year!"

The crisp sound of clinking glasses is like everyone's mood at this time, very happy.

The New Year's Eve dinner was eaten early, and the dumplings had to wait until the early morning, so everyone huddled together on the sofa and watched TV.

Tang Qu answered everyone's news while watching TV.

Tang Qu replied a lot of messages, but the person at the top remained silent.

Tang Qu refreshed several times but still nothing.

I feel a little lost in my heart.

Don't you send him a message after Chinese New Year?

Tang Qu watched it for a long time, wondering if he should take the initiative...

But at this time, Tang Qu was arrogant, and Guan Yan had been aggressive with him before, so he didn't want to take the initiative to talk to him.

It has been entangled in this way, and Tang Qu can't help but want to check his mobile phone.

Yi Wan was also paying attention to Tang Qu's performance, her heart moved slightly.

"Xiao Qu, are you waiting for news?"

Asked suddenly, Tang Qu froze for a moment, then nodded.

Seeing such a shy Tang Qu, Yi Wan didn't know what mood to face.

In fact, who is that person, Yi Wan already has a rough guess in her heart.

She didn't object, but it might not be a good thing for Tang Qu.

On the day when Tang Qu knows the truth, how should he deal with himself, and can that person accept it?

These problems were too much of a headache. Seeing Tang Qu happily looking at her mobile phone, Yi Wan temporarily abandoned these thoughts, and she will not worry about it until that day.

Tang Qu, who was looking at his phone, found that it was still not Guan Yan who sent the message, and the disappointment flashed in his eyes.

After replying to the man's message, Tang Qu opened the chat interface between himself and Guan Yan. This man was really cruel, and he didn't say a word to him all day.

But Tang Qu comforted himself that maybe Guan Yan, like him, was busy making arrangements with the official family. After all, the official family had many more people than the Yi family.