Chapter 204 - 205 Extra: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Hearing Tang Qu's words, Guan Yan subconsciously felt bad.

But Tang Qu didn't continue to pursue it, so Guan Yan couldn't say anything.

I can only tell the person in front: "Sit down and stop talking."

The man curled his lips and muttered that it was true that beauty deceives people.

While a few people were talking, they had already traveled a short distance.

Looking at the scene outside the car window, Guan Yan knew that it was time to go to the next link.

Tang Qu also noticed something different.

"Why are the cars following us missing?"

Just now they were accompanied by cars, but now they are the only ones left in the middle.

"Of course it is to provide my sister-in-law with a broader perspective, sister-in-law, get ready and start right away."

The roof of the car they were in was opened.

The surrounding scenery is unobstructed.

Only then did Tang Qu see clearly that they were passing a bridge now.

Tang Qu was still wondering what to show him, and there seemed to be nothing to see around here.

"boom!"

The loud noise in the sky startled Tang Qu.

Looking up, the beautiful fireworks are in full bloom at this time.

It's not too bright at the moment, but ordinary fireworks can't be seen clearly at all.

But for some reason, these exploding fireworks are particularly clear and eye-catching.

All the people watching the ceremony were also surprised.

They didn't expect that there would be such fireworks.

You can see clearly even through the screen.

The audience felt shocked, not to mention Tang Qu in the center.

Looking at the sky full of fireworks, Tang Qu's heart suddenly calmed down.

The blooming patterns are Guan Yan's confession to him.

He turned his head and glanced at the man beside him, he must have put a lot of thought into these recently.

When they were about to pass the bridge, the fireworks show was coming to an end.

At this time, there are obviously two thoughts in the audience's mind.

One idea is to look forward to finishing it quickly and not to continue to abuse their dogs.

Another idea is to hope that it can be longer, such a fireworks feast is not often seen.

[The last fireworks seem a little different]

Someone said something in the bullet screen, and everyone's eyes slowly shifted to the air.

The fireworks in front are all fleeting, but the last fireworks stop in the air.

"Qu Bao'er, will you marry me?"

The words stayed in the air until their convoy cleared the bridge completely.

Netizens noticed it, and Tang Qu naturally noticed it too.

Involuntarily, her cheeks turned pink.

He thumped Guan Yan lightly: "It's too embarrassing."