Chapter 164 "Madame" is even more beautiful

Guan Ying immediately turned to Guan Yan asking for help.

But at this moment, Guan Yan was concentrating on teasing Nian Nian, completely ignoring Guan Ying, who was in tears.

"Don't look around, give me a clear account of your affairs."

Guan Ling knew that Guan Ying had fallen in love recently, but he never thought that he would be able to relax for a while, and Guan Ying married herself, which completely blew Guan Ling up.

Seeing that she couldn't escape, Guan Ying had no choice but to confess everything.

The faces of the officials were all black.

They are both familiar with Tan Qingye, they are reliable, but there is a big age gap between the two of them, Yingying said that Tan Qingye watched them grow up, it is not an exaggeration.

As a result, the two are married now, and it seems that Guan Ying took the initiative.

The hearts of the whole family were blocked.

But things have already happened, and there is no way to pursue them now.

Guan Yan teased her for a while, and finally remembered to help Guan Ying.

"Sister, brother-in-law, you don't have to worry, you can get divorced after you get married."

When Guan Yan said this, all the Guan family members glared at Guan Yan.

What does it look like to get divorced just after getting married! ,

Especially Guan Ying, looking at Guan Yan's eyes, she wanted to get started. Not only did the little uncle not help her, he even made sarcastic remarks from the sidelines!

Seeing the way everyone looked at him, Guan Yan smiled.

"Since you won't let her divorce, then what's the point of interrogating her now? It's better to discuss it after discussion. Although you are married, the bride price must not be less."

Officials: ...

What you said makes sense.

No matter what, Guan Yan successfully persuaded the official family. Guan Ying thought that he would be punished no matter what he did this time, but he didn't expect to pass it so easily.

He smiled quietly at Guan Yan.

Guan Yan ignored her, this time it's not a big deal, just teach her a lesson.

During dinner at night, Guan Ying was still extremely happy.

Seeing her complacent look, Guan Ling became angry.

"Find a time and let that Tan Qingye come and see me."

Guan Ying's hand holding the chopsticks paused: "Huh?"

"Oh what, can I still eat him? Call him over early and arrange your affairs."

"Thank you Mommy!"

Guan Ling shook her head with a headache, just such a daughter, she can only be pampered.

After dinner, Guan Yan checked the time, it was almost time, and went upstairs with a specially prepared dinner.

Before going upstairs, Guan Ying stopped him.

"Thank you little uncle!"

"I just don't want you to trouble Xiao Qu."

Guan Ying: "..."

You can do it.

Guan Yan turned around and went upstairs, and then said: "And I want to make Tan Qingye less burdened, Xiaoqu's body still needs his care recently."