Chapter 137 He...is a bit dry

Guan Yan's hand didn't slide down too far, but stayed on Tang Qu's lower abdomen.

Gently swirl there.

Tang Qu couldn't figure out what Guan Yan meant: "Brother Yan?"

"Well, I'm here."

After staying in the abdomen for a while, Guan Yan took his hand back, put it on Tang Qu's waist, and held Tang Qu firmly.

"Xiao Qu, when are you coming back?" The foreheads of the two touched each other, intimacy.

"I'm actually not sure. My mother wants to take me abroad for an inspection. So I'm not sure."

Although he said so, what Tang Qu thought was that he could go back to live first, and when his mother decided to take him abroad one day, he could just go with her.

This can give Guan Yan a surprise.

Hearing what Tang Qu said, Guan Yan's expression also became a little strange.

"I will go with you."

Guan Yan has basically figured out where Yi Wan is going to take Tang Qu, and this time he must follow.

Guan Yan wanted to follow, but Tang Qu had no objection: "If mom agrees."

Tang Qu felt that it might be difficult to get Yi Wan to agree.

Maybe it's a woman's innate intuition, Tang Qu found that Yi Wan seemed to have noticed the matter between him and Guan Yan.

Guan Yan curled his lips, he felt that Yi Wan should have no reason to refuse.

Sitting in the car, Tang Qu caught a glimpse of people walking in the living room of Yi's house, and suddenly thought that everyone should be getting up to eat and prepare dumplings now.

Looking at Guan Yan, Tang Qu asked, "Do you want to go in and eat dumplings together?"

Guan Yan squeezed between his eyebrows: "No, I'm going back to the apartment later."

Tang Qu reached out and rubbed Guan Yan's temples: "Don't always make yourself so tired."

Although he is still young, he can't act foolishly just because he is young.

Guan Yan tapped the tip of Tang Qu's nose lightly: "Understood, little housekeeper."

"I'm going back, everyone will worry about me in a while." Tang Qu saw that everyone seemed to come out.

Guan Yan also saw it, so he could only let Tang Qu leave reluctantly.

But before leaving, Guan Yan still wanted to ask for some benefits for himself.

"Want a New Year's gift?"

Tang Qu opened his eyes wide in surprise: "Any New Year gifts?"

Can he still receive presents at his age?

Seeing Tang Qu's appearance, Guan Yan shook his head amusedly: "Why not? But, if you want a New Year's gift, you have to exchange it for something."

Tang Qu pursed his lips. He didn't prepare a New Year's gift for Guan Yan.

Seeing Tang Qu's troubled look, Guan Yan didn't rush him, and waited quietly for Tang Qu.

After a while Tang Qu suddenly raised his head, and said fiercely: "Since you have prepared everything, then give it to me directly!"

Tang Qu spoke with confidence.

Seeing such a fierce Tang Qu, Guan Yan suddenly laughed.

With this smile, Tang Qu couldn't hold back anymore, and his cheeks turned red.